Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Night

"The fathers of the bride and groom discover that losing a loved-one can lead to a new kind of love."

35
14 Comments 14
31.0k Views 31.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read


Briggs was relieved the wedding had gone off without a hitch. Cecil was his youngest son, and he had wisely waited until he was twenty-five and had a good steady income before marrying. And he had chosen well. Briggs was happy to have Gina for a daughter-in-law. But pulling off a big affair like this was always a challenge. He had married off his oldest son ten years ago, and then his daughter four years ago, and those weddings had gone smoothly, but you just never knew when something would fuck up. So it was good for the big event to be over with, and the new couple off on their honeymoon.

The wedding had been on the beach in Laguna, and so he was ensconced in his room in this four star hotel for one more night, then back to the daily grind. He’d planned ahead for this moment, and had brought some papers from work that he had intended to go over, but now found he couldn’t concentrate. His mind kept going back to that crazy incident with Gianni.

******

Gianni Luca was the father of the bride. His grandparents had emigrated from Italy almost a century ago, but he was still strongly Italian. It would probably take another century for all traces of the old country to disappear from the family. And even the centuries-old family name would be no more if his daughter didn’t christen one of her kids with the name Luca. He had only one child, and he’d just given her hand to a kid named Cecil Briggs. But he was contented it was a good pairing, and the marriage would work. If only his wife had lived to see their jewel start her new life.

Forty-two seemed too young to be a widower – actually thirty-two. His wife had died ten years ago and he still missed her terribly. There had been a hole in his life ever since he had lost her, but he had been a good single father for the second half of his daughter’s young life. Now he was losing her and would soon be alone. He tried not to dwell on that, but when he shook that thought from his mind it was replaced with the thing that had happened with Briggs. How had that happened, or maybe more importantly, why? And why did he keep thinking about it when it made him uncomfortable? Or was he uncomfortable with the feelings it stimulated – and why was he stimulated?

He tossed in bed, rolling over onto his back and watching the faint reflections cast on the ceiling from the swimming pool several stories below. He needed to talk about what had happened. He needed to bring it out in the open and resolve it. The remembrance of how Briggs looked filled his mind. He focused on his eyes. They had a soft sympathetic aspect about them. He remembered his mustache and beard which gave him a wise look.

It was funny how the whiskers on his chin were white, whereas the rest of his beard was the same light brown as his hair. Supposedly his hair was flecked with gray too, but they didn’t show much in contrast to his hair color. And he also wore his hair cut very short, which helped hide any gray that was there. He had a face which made you feel confidence in his character. He was sure Briggs was a man he could confide in – a man who you could rely on for discretion. He had to resolve this, or there would be no sleep tonight.

******

Briggs threw the sheaf of papers to one side for the third time. He decided to go over the afternoon’s events in his mind – to review them and try to make sense of what had happened. After the ceremony the wedding party had gone into the Crystal Room below for the reception. The mid-afternoon wedding had meant there wasn’t a sit-down dinner, but the hotel had provided a sumptuous array of finger-food, and there had been an open bar. That may have been part of the problem. He had celebrated a tad too much, and had actually danced to the music, which was definitely not from his generation.

He had begun to work up a sweat and had taken a break by going out onto the hotel terrace, but the stiff breeze coming off the Pacific had proven too chilly on his damp skin. Not ready to go back in, he had gone around a corner to seek some protection from the wind. He was startled to find Luca there, leaning with his elbows on the balustrade, staring out to sea. Briggs walked up beside him and took the same pose.

Gianni glanced at him and said, “You couldn’t take the noise either, huh?”

Briggs smiled. “That and the heat all those bodies are producing. And I think I’ve drunk too much.”

“Join the club,” Gianni said.

They stood quietly for a few minutes. Gianni straightened up and said, “What do we do now, two empty nesters? Are you going to have trouble handling it? I know I am.”

He knew Briggs wife had also passed. He wasn’t sure, but thought it was fifteen or twenty years ago – sometime when Cecil was just a little kid. And he’d reared his three kids all on his own.

Briggs shrugged and looked up at Gianni. “I don’t have a clue. They’ve been my support. Now I’m going to be all alone.”

He stood up and turned in Gianni’s direction. Gianni was several inches taller than Briggs. He had a long face which to Briggs always looked a little sad. Now it was morose. Even though Briggs knew he should be considering his own situation, he felt for this big lonely man. He put his hand on Gianni’s shoulder. Luca placed his hand on top of Briggs. The look in his eyes showed his gratitude. They stood looking into each other’s eyes, and into their souls. Then Luca bent forward and pressed his lips against Briggs. Griggs slid his hand off Gianni’s shoulder and around his back, pulling their bodies together.

The kiss and embrace lasted only a matter of seconds – less than a quarter of a minute. They broke apart and each didn’t know where to look. They were both filled with the same confusion.

Briggs cleared his throat, but Luca spoke first. “I’d better get back inside and see if anybody needs anything.”

“Yeah, right,” Briggs said, patting Luca on the arm, and then quickly withdrawing his hand.

******

Now here he was in bed, trying to make sense of the whole thing, and coming up with nothing. And on top of that, he had somehow liked the whole thing – or at least understood something about it – but he wasn’t sure what. He was accustomed to having an ordered mind, not a confused one. He picked up the sheaf of papers once again and rifled through them. Was he ever going to read all this stuff and know what he had read when he finished?

There was a tap on the door. He suddenly realized he had forgotten to lock it. Even in a quality hotel there could be bad things lurking. He began to get off the bed when the person spoke.

“Briggs, it’s Gianni.”

Briggs sighed in relief. “It’s open Luca, come on in.”

Gianni opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind him. Briggs noticed he was wearing only pajama bottoms. He himself wore just his boxers for sleeping.

“Lock it, Luca.”

Luca turned and slid the bolt.

“Couldn’t sleep either, huh?”

Gianni walked over to the bed and sat down, crooking one leg under him. “Nah, I’ve been tossing all over the place.”

He was looking down at the bed. Briggs again noticed the gloomy expression that had touched him earlier. And again he felt empathy. He sat waiting for Luca to speak, but he only continued to look down, not meeting Briggs look.

Briggs was proud of his body. It took a lot of work, but at fifty-six he had managed to fight off Father Time. He was well built with a flat stomach – the hardest thing to keep in check. Now he took in Gianni’s build. He was bigger than Briggs in all respects, and his muscles were well formed. Briggs wondered if he worked out regularly, or was one of those lucky bastards that got their great bodies through genes. Whereas the hair on Briggs's body had mostly turned gray before his beard, Luca’s chest hair, though not as pronounced as Briggs’s, was jet black, as was the hair on his head.

SamaanthaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaVega



Briggs was jerked back to the moment. “About this afternoon,” Gianni said.

Briggs shook his head. “I don’t know what happened this afternoon, but it really doesn’t matter.”

Gianni looked up. “It doesn’t?”

“Well, does it? How so? What’s changed?” Briggs tucked his head down to look in Gianni’s downcast eyes.

He looked back up at Briggs. “Nothing, I guess.”

Briggs smiled. “So you, or we, don’t need to worry about it. Let’s just put it out of our minds.”

“Yeah, I guess we should just forget it,” Gianni said, but he didn’t sound convinced.

Briggs kept looking at him, trying to find something he felt was there, but couldn’t see clearly. Briggs leaned forward a little and placed his hand on Luca’s knee, as he had on his shoulder that afternoon. This time Gianni didn’t respond. Briggs leaned back, not removing his hand, but then leaned forward again, and this time didn’t stop. He put his forehead against Gianni’s forehead. Gianni didn’t move. Briggs raised his head slightly and their noses rubbed together. Gianni moved his head up a fraction. Briggs turned his head to the side and this time it was he who pressed his lips against Gianni’s. Gianni opened his mouth, allowing Briggs to push his tongue in.

They kissed gently, their tongues meeting and parting, their mouths opening and closing, their teeth gently biting lips. Briggs hand had remained on Luca’s knee, but now he slid it up to Luca’s crotch and met his erect cock. He felt the hardness through the flimsy pajama material and enclosed it in his fist and squeezed it, then eased his grip and ran his hand up and down its ample length.

Gianni pushed Briggs back and lay partially on top of him, running his hand over Briggs’s square chest, luxuriating in the soft hair that grew there. He broke the kiss and moved down, kissing Briggs's chest and letting his tongue find one of his nipples. Without dwelling on it he marveled at how the hair he sucked into his mouth added to the erotic feeling of nipping at this man’s nipple. He continued moving down, kissing and licking Briggs’s stomach, inserting his tongue in his navel.

He pushed the sheet down and slid his hand into the opening in Briggs’s boxers and pulled his throbbing cock out. Briggs made a soft gasp at the touch and moaned as Gianni took the head of his cock into his mouth. Gianni went all the way down until Briggs’s cock hit the back of his throat, forcing him to stop. He came back up, relishing the feel and idea of this, the first cock he had ever had in his mouth. He briefly wondered how it was that it felt so good – so right.

Briggs unsnapped the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down and kicked them off, all without Gianni letting Briggs’s cock slip out of his mouth. He watched as this big powerful man did to him what no one had ever done before. Never in his fifty-six years had anyone taken his cock in their mouth. The pleasure was indescribable, and somehow the fact it was a man made it more so. The fact it was this particular man to whom he was now tied made it beyond belief. He wanted more – more of this man – more of what was possible. He couldn’t help but gasp and grunt at the incredible feeling.

Luca took his mouth off Briggs’s long cock and slid the flat of his tongue down its length to Brigg’s large balls. He licked all over the ball sack, tasting the sweat that had collected there that afternoon. He sucked one ball into his mouth and moved it around with his tongue and then did the same with the other ball. He licked all over the sack again and licked back up the cock and resumed sucking it. Briggs curled his fingers in Gianni’s hair, and for several minutes watched his cock disappearing in Luca’s mouth and then reappearing and then pulled him up and kissed him again, this time with passion.

Luca kissed Briggs’s nose and eyes and forehead and cheek and ear and whispered, “I want to fuck you – please”.

“Do whatever you want,” said Briggs. “I want whatever you have to give. Yes, fuck me.”

Luca pushed off his pajama bottoms and turned Briggs on his side and kissed the back of his neck, then with his tongue trailed it down Briggs’s back until he reached the beginning of his ass crack. He kissed and bit Briggs’s ass cheeks skipping from top to bottom, side to side. He then spread them and pressed his face into the crevasse, finding his hole with his probing tongue. Briggs gasped again and lifted one leg giving Luca complete access to his hole. Luca alternated between licking it and pushing the tip of his tongue into it.

Briggs softly cried out, “Oh god Luca, fuck me now – please. Fuck me now.”

Gianni moved up, licking Briggs’s back all the way, slipped his arm under Briggs's leg to hold it up and pushed the head of his cock against Briggs’s asshole. He slowly and firmly pushed until the muscle opened and allowed his long thick cock to enter and slide up. He groaned at the warm, tight moist feeling. His cock had never felt anything exactly like this. He continued to push until he could go no farther. Briggs turned the upper part of his torso and looked at Gianni. Gianni kissed him and proceeded to pull his cock partially out and thrust it back in.

Briggs groaned and laughed, saying, “God that feels so good. Fuck me Luca.”

They kissed again and Gianni fucked Briggs’s ass slowly, then rapidly and again returning to the slow movement. He ground his hips in a circular motion and Briggs laughed again. Luca grasped Briggs’ cock and jacked it with his large fist.

“Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Do it,” Briggs gasped.

Gianni continued going slow and then quickly, but getting a little more aggressive when he fucked quickly. Briggs was moving his head back and forth on the pillow, gasping, grunting and laughing with a pleasure he had never felt. He ran his hand over Luca’s chest, pinching his nipples, up his neck and along his cheek, around to the back of his head and pulled him down for more kisses.

Luca had arrived at the point he wanted to cum. He suddenly decided he wanted to fuck Briggs the way he had fucked his wife – with Briggs on his back and him between his legs. With his cock still deep in Briggs’s ass he moved around into his favorite position and hooked Briggs’s legs over his powerful arms. Briggs didn’t close his eyes, but looked into Gianni’s eyes. Gianni began fucking Briggs hard, knocking the breath from him. Briggs grabbed Gianni’s shoulders and dug his fingers in.

Gianni was pounding his ass and Briggs knew Gianni was nearing the breaking point. Briggs let go of one of Gianni’s shoulders and jerked his cock, bringing himself to a climax, spurting warm cum onto his chest and stomach.

Luca threw his head back and clinched his eyes shut, then gasped, “Oh shit, I’m cumming.”

He fell on top of Briggs and ground his teeth against his lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth. As the last of the cum squirted from his cock he let up the pressure of his mouth on Briggs’s and sucked on his lips.

When his heart had returned to almost normal he felt his cock softening and slipping out, his cum coming out with it. He rolled to one side and put his arm behind Briggs’ head, letting him rest his head on Gianni’s shoulder. Neither of them spoke. There didn’t seem to be any words appropriate for this moment. After several minutes Briggs turned his head and looked up at Luca. Luca bent his head down and gently kissed Briggs.

Briggs said, “Why don’t we get up and get cleaned off? I’d like you to sleep here tonight.”

When they had wiped the cum from their bodies with a damp cloth they straightened the bedding and then lay down facing with their arms around each other. They pushed their soft cocks together and kissed.

Gianni said, “Tomorrow…”

“Shhhh,” said Briggs. “Just now – no more. Just now.”

He rolled over and pressed his ass up against Luca’s limpid cock. Luca put his arm around Briggs and placed his hand on his chest, feeling the soft hair he liked so much. Briggs put his hand on top of Luca’s, holding it there, and they both drifted off into a contented dream-free sleep.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments