Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swimming Class

"Young men's early sexual adventures in a school swimming class."

53
11 Comments 11
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I still remember some of my earliest sexual adventures like they were yesterday. In the story below where I have forgotten any detail I have added what inevitably would have happened.

I was eighteen, just weeks short of being nineteen, and in my last term at my all-boys school. I wanted girls, but girls were unobtainable. My frustrated sex life consisted of masturbation over the girls in the adult magazines which an enterprising boy at school loaned out for a small fee. As well as I know all the boys in my year were as straight as they come but we just wanted all the sex we could get and we didn’t much care with whom or how.

I was a keen swimmer and was in the school team for inter-school contests. I liked it as a school sport because I didn't get hot and sweaty, something I hated. I must also confess that I got an erotic thrill from being at the pool with the other boys just in our tiny dark blue speedo style swim trunks. Though I'd seen most of them naked in the school gym showers I had a kinky thing about seeing their speedos bulging over their cocks and balls and noticing how boys looked at my bulge.

Our school swimming class met in a local swimming baths which the school block booked for the afternoon. One afternoon we all turned up and found that half the changing cubicles were closed for some kind of maintenance. Our swimming instructor told us all to share changing cubicles with another boy. I went into a cubicle with a boy called Colin.

I knew some boys got together to masturbate, hand-job each other, and more. I'd heard rumours that Colin was one of them. As I removed my clothes and watched him strip, I felt my sexual excitement rising at the thought of wanking with another boy. By the time I was just in my grey school regulation cotton briefs I was having an iron bar erection and my cock was poking my briefs out in a huge cone.

But when Colin removed his trousers, my cock stiffened a couple more notches. He wasn't wearing regulation grey briefs like me but a tiny white thong just like the men wore in the porn magazines. It was even smaller than our swim speedos. I could see he too was hard up erect and his thong was so small that the big, deep pink head of his cock was peeping out above the waistband.

We both removed our underwear almost simultaneously and our erect penises bounced out. I'd seen Colin's penis swinging limp when we were naked together in the school showers but this was the first time I'd seen it fully erect. Our cocks were both about six inches long, though Colin’s big round mushroom head was more prominent. We both had bushes of pubic hair at that age. Mine was untrimmed and unkempt, but Colin’s was trimmed into a neat ring round the base of his cock.

“Go on, let's have a feel!” Colin said excitedly.

His almost vertical erection swung stiffly as he reached toward me. I knew instantly I'd been right about him wanking other boys! My heart pounding with excitement, I almost involuntarily spread my legs and thrust my hips toward him. I'll never forget that feeling of another boy's hand on my naked, erection stiffened and pleasure sensitised penis and sliding under me between my legs and over my balls.

Similarly, I remember the feel of Colin's penis in my hand. I ran my fingers up and down his length and pulled his foreskin. Its shaft felt so stiff and its soft head felt so big. I remember running my fingers through his pubic hair felt so erotic. I still remember his grunt of sexual pleasure and how his hips jerked toward me as I played with him.

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger round his shaft and started to wank him. But, sensibly, he stopped me. We had a swimming lesson to go through. Afterwards, when there were no time constraints and we all made our own way home on a bus, we’d have all the time in the world.

“Let's just rub our cocks together for now,” Colin said.

We briefly touched our cock heads together. Colin reached down and took hold of both our cocks and squeezed our shafts together. His penis shaft felt so warm against mine, almost hot in fact. We pulled our swim trunks on, struggling to get our erections inside, then we stepped out of that cubicle. My penis was still massively erect, and so was Colin's. To my horror, there was a wet patch on my trunks over the round bulge of the head of my straining penis. I hoped none of the other boys noticed but I'm sure they did. I’m sure other boys were erect too, though I don’t remember noticing.

There's nothing like the thin taut cloth of tiny speedo swim trunks to show off the outline of a guy's sex kit, a discovery I've used at countless pools and beaches since. Our swimming teacher was also in speedo swim trunks. They were bright red, as tight as mine, and made it very obvious he too was as hard up erect as I was. I certainly noticed how his eyes lingered on my, and other boys’, bulging trunks, especially when we got out of the water and the wet cloth clung closely to our cock outlines.

In the few occasions when Colin and I were together at the side rail in the water, we had a quick grope of each other and slid our hands down inside each other's speedos. My cock was hard up through that entire swimming class, and my exploring hands out of sight under the water found that Colin’s penis was as stiff as mine.

Finally, with the lesson over, Colin and I were together in our cubicle. Our trunks were off the moment the door closed behind us and our hands were all over each other's sex kit, over each other's backsides, and between each other's spread legs, tickling each other's anuses, groins and inner thighs. Colin's bum and thighs were as smooth as a girl's at that age and I guess mine were too.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

Colin wanted to wank me first. I was unbelievably excited in anticipation of a hand job. I spread my legs and thrust my straining cock hard forward. I felt its head was almost glowing with arousal in the gloom of the cubicle.

Colin took out a tube of some cosmetic cream from his sports bag and smeared his hand with it. He wrapped his cream-lubed hand round my shaft and began to tug and stroke me up and down, smoothly and rhythmically, squeezing just the way I liked. At one end of a stroke his hand patted against my bush of pubic hair, and at the other end, his hand almost slid off my cock head, catching the base ridge of my cock head on the way. I'd never masturbated with lube and the smooth feeling was exquisite. I was frantic with sheer sexual pleasure. Later, when I first fucked a girl, her tight, smooth vagina felt so much like Colin's hand.

With his spare hand, Colin stroked my bum and reached under me between my legs. That extra sexual touch from his hand on my sensitive zones as he wanked me was driving me wild. His own hard up cock prodded and rubbed against my naked thigh with the rhythm of his hand pumping my cock. Of course, as he wanked me, I reached down to finger his bum, cock and balls.

I was so excited I came quite quickly. From the way I thrust my hips and my cock suddenly stiffened even more in his hand Colin must have guessed I was rising and he eased off to prolong my pleasure. I grunted loudly, and I remember farting as I came. I shot my cum a couple of feet in front of me and it splashed against the cubicle wall. I recall boys often speaking of “wetting the floor” for each other. Colin's stroking eased off as my cock softened in his hand. I was blown away. I'd never had a wank as good as that before, even over the hottest porn I could find.

I wanted to give Colin all the pleasure I could in return. I reached down to wank him but he moved away. He sat down on the cubicle bench, spread his legs wide and leaned back so his erect penis stuck straight up vertically. Displayed like that, his dock looked massive.

“Suck me off!” He said, jerking his hips so his cock quivered.

I'd never sucked a boy off or been sucked off before but in adult magazines I'd seen lots of pictures of girls doing it for men and read lots of stories of how girls did it for men. I was a bit shocked but I didn't want to appear shy, and of course I wanted to broaden my sexual experience.

I knelt down between Colin's legs as if he was my sex master and I was his sex slave. I got my head between his spread legs. He smelt clean and fresh and of chlorine from the pool. I began to kiss and lick his spread inner thighs and got my head so far down I was kissing his anus. I was obviously hitting the right spot because from above I heard him groan and he squeezed my head between his thighs.

My lips and tongue slowly worked their way up, ruffling his pubic hair, licking and sucking his balls. I licked him up the underside of his penis shaft. I looked up at him, like the stories in porn said girls always did. I took just his big swollen cock head in my mouth and rolled my tongue all over it catching its nozzle. Colin was gasping, groaning and squirming. Then I held his thighs, trying to force them as wide as I could. I squeezed my lips round his cock head and began sliding my lips smoothly up and down his shaft, sucking on each up stroke. He took much longer to come than I did when he'd wanked me. As I was pleasuring him someone rapped sharply on the cubicle door and a boy's voice called out:

“You pair of wankers! We know what you're up to in there!” followed by a lewd laugh. We ignored them. I'll bet other boys were doing much the same as we were in shared cubicles.

When Colin came he thrust his hips up, grabbed my head and pushed my face down into his crotch like he was trying to get his cock as far down my throat as he could. He grunted and juddered as he came, spurting his cum into my mouth. I didn't gag. I waited till his cock softened in my mouth then slid my lips off it. His cock was still mostly erect, swinging in front of him and still well lubed with semen from my mouth. He reached down and wanked a last spurt out of his penis.

“Was that good?” I asked.

I felt guilty and kinky but that only added to my excitement and sense of achievement. I'd sucked another boy's cock off! I was a “big boy” now. I was anxious to know if I'd done well.

“You were fucking good, you dirty little twinkie!” Colin replied. I was so innocent in those days it took me some time to find out what a twink or twinkie was!

My cock was up hard again. I stood between Colin's spread legs with my cock pointed at him and treated myself to a good hard wank. My shaft was still oiled with Colin's cream and felt delicious in my hand. Colin reached up to tickle my balls and between my legs as I wanked. I showed him I knew how to edge, holding my cock on the exquisite, almost painful, brink of orgasm. I shot my load over Colin's chest and belly, and he let it run down his front to his cock and to catch in his pubic hair. At the time, I felt that made some kind of bond between us.

Shortly after that, we both left school. We went our separate ways to university, and I discovered girls. But Colin and I had one frantic last summer together where we both broadened each other's sexual experience, and another boy's. But that might be another story.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments