Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making of a Cocksucker

"Fictitious story of becoming a true cocksucker."

31
3 Comments 3
28.6k Views 28.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Matt was my friend when we were in our early twenties. In those days, we would go to the stripper bars, watch the girls undress for a few dollars and leave horny. He would often jokingly say he wanted me to suck his dick. Of course, I did not do it. Matt had said that I would do it someday. Over time, life took us in different directions as it often happens and we lost contact. It took several years and social media to put us back in contact with each other. As it turned out, he lived about two and a half hours away from me.

During our conversations, he said that he and three other guys wanted to play strip poker and invited me to come up to play. I told him that I suck at poker. He admitted that none of them were any good at it either. But the terms of the game would be simple. The man with the lowest hand had to take off a piece of clothing. In the event of a draw, everyone kept what they had on and we would play another hand. When the first man was naked, he lost and the game ended. It would be fun and harmless.

That particular weekend was rather supposed to be rather cool for autumn and I had no other plans. He talked me into coming up for a few beers and see who ended up nude. I said I would play but only if we had a cheat card before we started. Since no one was any better than I was, we did not need any arguments to the winning and losing hands. He agreed.

The drive was about what I expected. Just over two and a half hours. I noticed my fuel supply was running a little low when I pulled into his driveway. He greeted me at the door. None of the other guys were there yet, so we opened the first beers for ourselves and had a chat. I told him that I needed to get gas and asked if there was a gas station closer than the ones near the freeway. He said there was one about a mile further passed the turn I made to come to his house and it was open all night.

After a while, the other three guys were there. John, Marcus and David. Matt was about a year older than I was. The other three appeared slightly older than him. None of us were fat but not gym rats either. Although David and John obviously enjoyed beer more.

As promised, Matt had written a cheat card to describe what hands beat what and went into a little more detail pertaining to the rules of the game. We would all start the game without shoes. A pair of socks was one piece of clothing. With all in agreement, we began to play.

I did well for the first three hands. I did not lose my socks until the fourth. There was only one draw in the whole game. That happened on the fifth hand. Then things went a little sour for me. About eight hands and two beers later, I was down to my underwear. Matt and John had lost their shirts. David was doing well. He had only lost his socks. In the next hand, I was the low hand holder. I had lost my underwear. I reluctantly removed them amidst the cheers of the others. They told me to stand up and turn around so they could see.

Everyone started reaching for their clothes and getting dressed. So I reached for mine. Matt stopped me and told me I had lost them. Okay, very funny. I see they are going to make me wait until last. So when everyone was dressed, I again reached for my clothes and again, Matt stopped me. He told me that I lost my clothes by gambling them away. I protested saying everyone else got theirs back.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

He told me that they had all won and traded clothes so they could get dressed. But mine all belonged to him now, so I was going to have to make the two and a half hour drive home naked. He also reminded me that I needed gas and said he wanted to see me get it.

I began to realize that he was serious when he offered me a way to “earn” the clothing back. I would have to stay naked for six hours and whenever the other guys wanted it, I could suck their dicks. I was repulsed at the idea. So he told me happy driving and I needed to leave now. Marcus, David and John were smiling at my dilemma. I told Matt I would not leave without my clothes. So Marcus and John grabbed me and pulled me to the front door while David opened it. They were pushing me outside when I said I would do it. I did not see another choice.

Matt further explained what was expected of me. My six hours did not start until the head of the first dick went into my mouth. They could and would cum in my mouth and I had to swallow it, squeeze out every drop and lick them clean. After the six hours, I would get all of my clothes back.

He then told me that we should get the six hours started and told me to come to him and get on my knees. I did as he told me. He pulled his pants down and quickly put his hand over the head of his dick. He told me that before he would let the six hours start by letting his dick in my mouth, I had to lick his balls. The others gathered around as my tongue extended and touched Matt's balls.

I licked Matt's balls for a couple of minutes before the told me to lick his dick. His hand still holding the head. So I licked what I could of it. He finally removed his hand and told me to suck his dick. My six hours had begun.

It did not take long before I tasted Matt's warm, bland sperm. The others chuckled at the look on my face and Matt told me to swallow it. I did. Then, as I was told, I squeezed the rest of it out of his dick and licked it.

I did not even get to stand back up before John had stepped in front of me with his pants down. His dick was already hard. I did what I had to do. Marcus was next. I had a few minutes before David made me kneel before him. It seemed like forever but I still five hours and forty-five minutes to go.

Over the six hours, I sucked David twice, Marcus and John three times, and Matt four times. Altogether, I gave eleven blowjobs that night.

The following weekend, Matt called me. It was awkward, but we talked. I really did not mind it so much. In fact, I kind of liked it. He said they all did too and wanted me to come back and do it again. A week later, I was back up there. They told me to strip and once again took my clothes away. This time, they had another man there too. His name was Kyle. That night, I gave twelve blowjobs.

The following month, we did it again. This time, there were two more men. By the end of the night, which was longer than six hours, I had given fifteen blowjobs. The month after, there were four more men. That night, I had given twenty-two blowjobs in ten hours.

This month, Matt plans to have fifteen dicks for me to suck and I will be there all weekend to suck them off as often as they want. I hope to swallow at least forty loads of sperm this weekend. Matt had kept his promise when we were young. He made a cocksucker out of me.

Published 
Written by GaSucker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments