Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunter

"One November afternoon I hiked into my camp to find a deer hunter with a gun drinking my wine."

20
7 Comments 7
18.2k Views 18.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
The gun season for white-tail deer starts a week before Thanksgiving and even though ‘my’ woods are privately owned, hunters encroach on them from neighboring game lands. My grandfather's brother really owns the land, and he doesn't give a shit about hunters, so none of it is posted. When I hike into what I call ‘my’ cove during hunting season, I have to be careful or I could get shot. After what happened last year though, I’ve learned the risk can be worth it.

My great-uncle owes 125 acres of wooded mountains. I spend so much time there that I feel like that it should rightfully be my property. That’s particularly true about the west side of the tract were a stony ridge drops down to a cove, a narrow valley with a creek running through it. In this cove, the trees grow exceptionally tall along the stream, and the earthy smells from the leaf litter, along with the light filtering through the dense canopy, give it a primeval quality. It’s cool here in the summer and it’s sheltered from the wind in the winter. As a bonus, the creek comes off of the rocky flank of the ridge as a 30 foot waterfall and drops into a pool 10 feet deep and 20 feet across.

This is my retreat and, when I’m here, I often forget that the rest of the world is not so far away. Under the granite overhang of the ridge, I have a permanent campsite set up in front of a small, shallow cave, where I stash supplies. That way, when I hike in the only things I need to bring with me are my sleeping bag and fresh food. Everything else is already there.

During the day I usually explore the ridges near by, but if the heat builds too much in the summer, I return to camp and strip off my clothes for a dip in the pool. The water is always cold, even in August. It will make you lose your breath and force your balls to pull up tight against your body, but on a very hot day the initial shock is worth it. Your whole body tingles long after you've climbed out. I typically stay naked for the rest of the day after a swim, which is okay since no one hikes into this cove but me. Even in the chill of late fall, I still get naked but, after skinny dipping, I drape a woolen blanket over my shoulders and sit bare-assed in front of a campfire.

One day last November, I got a got an unpleasant surprise when I reached the campsite. To make things worse, my nerves were already on edge from dodging hunters on the hike in. When I got there, there was a guy with a rifle snooping around in my cave. I heard him before seeing him and immediately took off the bright orange vest I had worn to keep from being shot by deer hunters. Near the pool, I hid in the shadow of the waterfall where I could watch him without being seen. I sat very still while he searched my camp discovering the brushed off area where I slept and the nook where I keep a few of bottles of wine and beer. He looked around to check that no one was watching then laid down his gun and rummaged through my cooking gear. He found a corkscrew, opened a bottle of my wine, then took a big swig.

"Bastard," I whispered to myself.

It was an unusually warm day for late November. The dude took off his hunting jacket and made himself comfortable on a boulder. He surveyed the cove while drinking my wine. It was about 1:00 in the afternoon and he was probably done hunting for the day. When he was half way through the bottle, he became visibly more relaxed and settled in. He put the bottle down, grabbed the base of his thermal shirt with both hands, and pulled it off over his head in one motion. Until that point, I couldn't really judge what he looked like, but when I saw that drum-tight abdomen, narrow waist, and muscular pecs with a light patch of hair between them my cock twitched and grew in my jeans.

The hunter stretched his arms over his head and yawned. Kicking his booted feet out in front of him, he slapped his hands down on his thighs with a loud pop. He vigorously rubbed the thick canvas of his hunting pants then reached down for the wine bottle. His free hand slid over and grabbed his crotch. Even from where I was, I could see his fingers squeezing his bulge. My dick lengthened even more and pumped squirt of pre-cum into my jeans. I heard the metallic click of a belt buckle and saw him set the bottle down and unbutton his fly with both hands. His feet dropped to the ground and he half stood up to push his pants down to his knees. He wore gray boxer briefs. Sitting back down, he reached for the bottle and took another drink. He tipped his head back and seemed to enjoy the warm Indian Summer breeze playing over his naked chest and legs. Soon a hand went back to his crotch. This time I could see the fabric of his briefs moving as he kneaded his pouch.

My dick was trapped painfully in my jeans so I very slowly unbuttoned my fly and released it. Since I always go commando, it flopped out immediately. I sighed as the breeze cooled the juiced-up tip of my cock. The hunter seemed to hear me. He paused with the bottle at his lips and listened for several seconds before drinking. Maybe the wine was making him distrust his senses. At any rate, he relaxed, pulled the waist band of his boxer briefs down, and hooked it under his balls. The sight of his semi-hard dick and large pushed up balls made my exposed cock jerk in the air. Pre-cum drooled down my shaft. Hiding and watching this hot guy gave me an huge adrenalin rush, and my fingers trembled as they closed around my dick to smear the leaking juice all around the head.

The hunter tugged at his prick, slowly working his way to the tip where he pinched the foreskin and stretched it well past the big lump of cock head that it covered. He sipped more wine then held the bottle tight against his loose ball sack. It must have been a little cold because I heard him sharply draw in air through his teeth. Nevertheless, he held it there and even moved it around, crushing and massaging his balls with it. His free hand moved up to a nipple. He twisted and pulled at it. He closed his eyes, spread his knees apart, and started swinging the bottle lightly against his balls, banging them with the hard, cold glass while reaching across his chest to work on the other nipple. After a minute of gently busting his own nuts, he held the neck of the wine bottle with both hands and pressed the bottom of it down into his ball sack. The pressure made his now hard dick rise up from his thigh and flop against the glass. I heard the heavy slap and clunk of dick hitting bottle. He groaned and kept working the bottle back and forth on his scrotum to make his cock beat itself against the glass.

This was the first time I had ever watched a guy enjoy his body without inhibitions. He didn't know I was there and he was working himself over, clearly getting off on it. When he first pulled down his briefs, I figured he would wrap his fist around his dick, pump it until it creamed, then pull up his pants and go. But this guy was into playing with himself and enjoying every long minute of it.

I had to snatch my own hand from my cock and bite down on the side of my finger to keep from cumming. When the urge to shoot subsided, I licked the pre-cum off of my fingers and palm. My dick vibrated with tension.

Over on the rock, the hunter removed the bottle from his crotch, set it on the ground, and leaned over to untie his boots. As he bent down his hard dick slid up against his abs and buried its foreskin covered head in the patch of hair between his pecs. I savored my own pre-cum thinking about the slimy trail his dick was leaving on his belly and chest. At that point, the urge to put his cock in my mouth was overwhelming. I reached for my quivering dick and squeezed more juice onto my finger, raised it to my mouth, and sucked it off.

After removing both boots, the guy peeled off his socks. As each sock came off, he massaged the foot for a few seconds. He then stood in bare feet and stepped out of his pants. He hooked his thumbs in the waist band of his briefs, slid them down, and stepped out of them. I got an awesome view of his melon-round ass and two heavy balls swinging low between his legs. I thought I saw a tuft of silky hair in his ass crack, but maybe that was just hungry imagination. He stood, completely naked, and rubbed his hands across his chest and tight stomach before turning to sitting his bare ass back down on the rock.

At this point he took a big swig of wine before rubbing the cool bottle across first the right nipple and then the left. His head tipped back as he groaned. My mouth dropped open when he leaned his torso back and raised his legs again to balance on his butt. With thighs tense and toes pointed, he poured a trickle of wine onto each nipple before drizzling it into the furrows of his abs. Wine ran down into his crotch, around his hard dick and over his balls. It flowed into the hairy crack of his ass and stained the rock he was sitting on. My mouth watered and my cock spit more pre-cum onto my fingers, which I quickly lapped off. My dick throbbed visibly with my pounding heart.

The hunter lowered his feet to the ground and sat up. He curled over with his mouth directly above his crotch. I thought I would cum without touching myself when a long drool of spit ooze from his lips and slimed his cock. As it landed his prick jerked up and down as the warm spit coated it. Three times he spit on himself, twice onto his cock and once onto his balls. Then he rubbed the slimy stuff into his sack with one hand and smeared it up and down his shaft with the other. As both hands rubbed in the spit, I looked at his face and knew he was oblivious to anything but that sensation. His eyes were closed and he held his bottom lip pinched between his teeth. One hand tugged at his balls and the other ran up and down his dick with a little twist around the head each time.

I rubbed my own cock as I watched him. There was so much adrenalin in my system that my whole body shook as I tried to decide whether to stay put and shoot my load on the ground or walk over and lick the wine off of his wet hairy chest. I had never caught anyone masturbating before and sort of wanted to hang back and see what else he would do to get himself off, but he was so damned hot. I knew I could shock and probably embarrass him if I walked up while he was naked and pounding his meat. That thought cinched it for me. Maybe the shock alone would cause him to cum when he saw me. If I timed it just right, he might pull his hand away just as his cock jerked on its own and spewed cream all over his tensed abs. That would be so hot!

Very slowly, I stood up. My dick was still poking out of my jeans as I stepped from my hiding place and stalked the hunter while he played with himself in front of my cave. His preoccupation with his own cock and balls made it possible for me to get almost to the rock where his beefy bare ass was squirming. I came up on him from behind and slightly to the right. Suddenly, he tensed and jerked around to look over his shoulder. I was a fully clothed stranger sneaking up on him and he froze. Unfortunately, the shock did not set off his orgasm. But his cock bounced and swirled as he twisted around to face me. He reached quickly to his left and it was my turn to be scared as I suddenly remembered he had a rifle. But instead of the gun, he grabbed his shirt and wadded it up in his lap to hide his dick and balls.

"What the fuck! Get out of here, asshole!" He yelled at me, converting his fear to aggression.

I responded in kind. "No way, motherfucker. You're in my god damned campsite and you're drinking my god damned wine!"

That deflated him a bit and after a second or two he stuttered, "Dude, man, I'm sorry, I was... I was just...oh, man, sorry, I..."

He was fully humiliated by the situation and hid his dick in under his shirt. I noticed his squared-off, scruffy face was exceptionally handsome. Then he went quiet and his eyebrows scrunched up as he noticed my cock sticking out of my fly.

"You were spying on me!" He accused, but he definitely kept staring at my dick.

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

"Did you like watching? Were you getting off on watching me?"

"I was." I said. "Don't let me stop you. I've never caught a guy jacking off before and it's pretty damned hot."

The tension went out of his shoulders and he smiled. "You serious?"

"Yeah. I'm serious. I've seen what you've got, so get it back up and finish it off."

He laughed. His smile was huge.

"Fuck, yeah! You can watch. Come over here. It's still up, dude. Look." And he took his shirt from his lap and looked me straight in the eye.

I stared at his dick. It was nearly 8 inches and as meaty as any I had ever seen. The foreskin was pulled open in a tight ring with his piss slit exposed in the center but it still covered most of his cock head. The head itself was a big knob and the flare was much wider than his shaft. I'd seen dicks this long before but never this substantial.

I unconsciously licked my lips and he laughed, twitching his muscles to make his dick slap three times hard against his belly.

"That's a fucking nice cock!" I said.

He just motioned me to move around in front of him.

"What's your name, man?"

"Scott."

"I'm David," he said.

"Spit on it for me, Scott."

My mouth was already watering. As I stepped up and leaned over to drool on his crotch, he grabbed my dick, squeezed it, and held it in his fist while he smeared its pre-cum around with his thumb. I let a large bubble of spit roll off my lips and stretch down to his cock. Half way it broke loose and splattered on his balls too.

"That's hot. Give me some more."

I let another clear glob fall on his dick head. He groaned and rubbed the spit around on his cock and balls.

I was about to step back when he said, "Let me return the favor." He hooked his fingers in my fly and pulled me right up to his face. His tongue licked the slickness off of my head before he pursed his lips and squeezed out a mess of white spit across the top of my shaft. He rubbed it all around my dick with his hand. I just stood there while he jacked us both with spit lube.

I had seen that he liked playing with his nipples so I reached over to twirl and pinch each one. He closed his eyes and sighed. I pulled and tugged on them harder and he said, "Good. Yeah, good."

"Give me some wine," I said.

He kept one fist around my dick and passed the bottle to me with the other. I took a deep drink then held the bottle near his mouth and looked down at him. He gave me a crooked smile and opened his mouth. I poured wine onto his tongue and splashed some on his chest. I drew my boner out of his hand, bent over and pushed his shoulder back. My lips latched onto his right nipple. It was a hard and rubbery knob, and it gave up a delicious salty-musk flavor when I sucked hard. I then leaned across and did the same to his left nipple to get a fresh taste of musk and wine.

"Hmmmm," he responded, grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face tight into his chest.

I gave each nipple a few bites and licks then pushed him further back until he was lying fully prone on the rock. The light hairs on his rippled abs held drops of wine which I licked up. I dug the tip of my tongue in his navel and slurped up a thimble-sized portion from it. When I got to his crotch, I licked the wine and spit from his bush while his dick pulsed hot against my cheek. When I couldn’t resist it any more, I turned and dug my tongue into his piss slit then pushed it under his foreskin. The tastes of our combined spit mixed with a bit of piss and sweat made my head spin. He rubbed the back of my neck but didn’t push down or say anything. He wanted me to take my time.

The big, hard head of his dick was too enticing to hold back any longer. I gently pulled on his shaft to draw the foreskin behind the flared rim of his glans and sucked the head firmly into my mouth. My tongue rubbed side to side on the anchor of his foreskin, just under the piss slit. I sucked hard and drew even more blood into his full cock head. At that point, I started a rhythmic suck and squeeze, suck and squeeze before forcing the big head deep into my throat.

He raised his hips and push down on my neck to anchor his cock as deeply in my throat as possible. Neither of us moved for several seconds, then I started flexing my throat muscles and twirling my tongue. He dropped his hips and his cock pulled back out of my throat. I squeezed the head between my tongue and the hard roof of my mouth. He raised his hips then, driving himself back down my throat and I licked, sucked, and flexed to the cadence of his hips. Over and over he drove his dick down my throat, pulled it back into my mouth, drove it in, and pulled it back to let me massage it with my tongue, slowly and deliberately. He had a lot of control so I could take him down to his root without gagging. While he slowly fucked my throat I rubbed my hands over his tight abs and up to tweak his red, standing nipples.

It was all so good that I simply wanted to keep going until I coaxed a squirting load out of him, but he eventually put his hands over my ears and raised my head off of his cock. Just as it was escaped my mouth it twitched and left a glob of pre-cum on my lips before slapping down hard against his belly.

He sat up as I straightened and stepped back, but his fingers dug into my fly and pulled me in close again. I shuffled forward, straddling him until my feet were against the boulder and my knees at his ribs.

In a smooth motion he licked the underside of my dick as it smashed against his face. He trapped my cock head between his lips and curled up to drive it down his throat. He paused two-thirds of the way down the shaft, gave a half gag, then pushed passed the narrows to press his lips down to the base. His hands grabbed my butt and he held me motionless against his face. His throat was so damned tight and hot around my dick. I flexed my cock and he hummed approval then drew his head back until he could dig the tip of his tongue into my piss slit. He licked it out then sucked the whole length of my dick down his throat. He drew my cock in and out of his mouth slowly but insistently. While eating me, he undid my belt and scraped my jeans down to my knees. One hand massaged my large balls and the other probed roughly in my ass crack.

At the end of a backstroke he pulled off of my cock and raised two fingers to his mouth, coated them thoroughly with spit, then reached around to my ass while swallowing my cock again. He pressed the slickened fingers against my ass lips and wormed them into me -- to the first knuckle, then the second, then with a shove and a twist they were all the way inside me. The two fingers were thick and, although the spit was slick, the intrusion caused a twinge of pain, but when the fingers came alive and wiggled independently inside me like snakes, I gasped out, "Ughhh, fuck, yeah!"

David chuckled with my cock in his throat and I thought I would cum right then. He must have sensed it and drew off of my dick, which flexed up and down in the cool air with spit shining on it. Every time the two fingers in my ass tapped on my prostate I groaned and pre-cum oozed out of my dick. David was smiling up at me and began tugging on my balls to pull my dick down and slap it against his out-stretched tongue. He pumped his fingers in and out of my ass while twisting and squeezing my balls roughly. I loved the half-pain of it and, in return, worked over his nipples, pinching them hard enough to make him gasp.

I was so hot by now that I had to strip down and get naked like David. I backed up to get my legs free of his then kicked off my boots and shucked my jeans. The buttons of my flannel shirt did not want to cooperate so I just ripped them off and squirmed out of the shirt. Once I was bare-assed naked I stepped over to David and swung one leg over his to stand, as I had before, a stride him with my dick on his chin.

He looked up with a wicked smile and tickled the end of my cock with his tongue. Then with a wink he brought a hand up to his mouth and filled the cup of it with his spit which he then reached down and smeared on his dick. I had to twist to one side to watch him do it. When he had it thickly coated he brought his hand up to spread the remainder of his slime on the rose of my ass. I looked back at his face and he raised an eyebrow in a silent question.

Without a word I slowly bent my knees. My dick dropped from his chin and bounced rigid in the air between us. I squatted until the blunt head of his cock kissed my ass. There was only a fraction of a pause before I impaled myself on it. I went half way down and he came half way up. My balls nestled into his pubic hair and he was then fully inside me. He was big and the pressure in my ass was just shy of painful. He lowered his hips slowly then raised them a bit faster. From then on he was a well-designed rig pumping me with regular strokes. On the down stroke he pulled out through my ring but never broke contact. The tip of his foreskin seemed to stay in me and ease the reentry of his big cock head. The knob drove right into my prostate and pressed past it to reach deep into my gut before drawing back. In retreat, the hard bulb scraped on my prostate causing my ass to squeeze and hug every vein and ridge of his dick.

He drove the stiff cock in, and my gut sucked hard on it as he pulled back out. Over and over. Pre-cum drooled out of my dick in pulses and slimmed his knotted abs.

He was sweating heavily now. I sat still as if on an invisible chair while he drill-pumped my ass. He supported himself with hands on the boulder while his hips swiveled powerfully. I could tell he would soon cum or collapse from exhaustion so I grabbed both of his nipples with my fingers and pinched. His eyes opened wider and his mouth formed an "oh". His rhythm broke and his hips slammed against me erratically. The punch of it caused my dick to explode cum onto his face and chest. I never touched myself. His pounding brought me to a hands-free orgasm. One shot landed on his mouth and his tongue scooped it off his lips instantaneously. As he tasted my cum he quivered all over and I could feel him erupting inside me. His body jerked rigidly for a long time and his rod stirred his cum in my gut with rapid short jabs aimed right at my prostate. That set off a second spasm for me and more cum oozed from my cock.

At that point, our energy was spent. He collapsed back onto the boulder pulling his dick free of my ass as he fell. My own legs shook from holding the squat for so long. I saved myself from falling by lurching forward and sprawling on top of David. Our bare chests slapped against each other then slipped on my lubricating cum until our contours matched up and we lay exhausted with our hearts beating against each other. Glued together with sweat and cum we both slept.

As the afternoon wore on the air cooled down quite a bit and the chill woke me. David stirred as I peeled myself off of him.

"Whoa, buddy, that was so hot," he said.

"You got that right!" I replied while drying my chest with my flannel shirt before wiping his off also.

He sat up.

"Sorry I drank your wine."

Laughing, I said, "I'll let you make it up to me. Let's get dressed and hike out of here to a bar I know. You can buy me a beer or two."

"Besides," I continued, "I like the way you play and wouldn't mind getting to know you better."

He paused a moment, and watched me pull on my jeans.

For a tense second, I thought I had misjudged him.

"Deal!" He said with a laugh, "I guess the hunting today turned out pretty good for me after all."

Published 
Written by Tyde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments