Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Evolution Of Me - Part 2

"My true first-time experience with another guy"

25
14 Comments 14
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"High school friends take their relationship to the next level"

Those few weeks that followed Sean and I having a mutual masturbation session were a blur. I went out on a few dates with girls, but I couldn’t get the sight of Sean stroking his hard cock out of my mind.

During this same time period, my parents bought me a computer for my bedroom and, eventually, my college dorm. My heart skipped a beat when I discovered the world of online pornography. Thoughts of Sean jacking off in front of me led me to explore gay porn on the Internet. I quickly found myself jacking off to gay porn more than straight porn.

Because Sean was going into the military soon, I knew I would have scant few chances to see him next. He was still working before he had to go off to basic. I was always working. My dad owned his own business, so I was helping him out often. I assumed more responsibility, in addition to washing equipment at night.

It was mid-June and Sean was to ship off in a few weeks. Because I did not see him for a few weeks, he invited me along with some of his other friends over to his parents' house for a game of football, kind of an unofficial going away party. He would have a graduation party the following week.

I asked my dad if I could have that Saturday off. He obliged. I went over to Sean’s house, anticipating seeing him again. Truthfully, the actual game was a blur. There were about ten or so of us, with most being others we graduated with. Some of Sean’s other friends were there. Because both of his parents were away on business that weekend, several lingered at Sean’s house and had a couple of beers. Soon, people started to leave. Some had to work; others had dates.

“Hey, you wanna go down in the basement and raid the rest of my dad’s beers?” Sean asked me.

“Yeah, sure!” I responded excitedly.

I followed him through the back door that led into the basement. I noticed his ass through the soccer shorts he was wearing. I shook my head to get any thought of that out of mind.

I plopped down on the couch in their semi-finished basement and Sean opened his dad’s beer fridge and tossed me a can. I opened it and took a swig as he sat down on the other end of the couch from me.

“Great game, huh?” he asked.

“Yep, you won’t get too many chances to play football soon,” I responded.

Sean got a depressed look on his face and sort of sighed.

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

“Aw, look, man, you’re awesome for going into the Marines. It takes balls to volunteer,” I said.

“Yeah, I sure got those,” Sean responded jokingly.

The next several hours were a blur as we sat, drank a few, and talked about the high school experience, future plans, etc. Our jerk-off session did not get brought up once.

“Well, I need another beer,” I said.

“Yeah, me too,” Sean responded.

We both got up from the couch at the same time and bumped into each other. I shoved him playfully. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” He shoved me back and tackled me onto the couch. He landed on top of me. I  tried to shove him off of me, but the way he had me pinned made it difficult. My right hand broke free and slid and brushed against his crotch. To my surprise, I felt his rock hard cock through the material of his soccer shorts. I must’ve left my hand on it for a bit too long.

“Oh, you like that?” Sean asked me.

I did not know what to say. Something came over me and I began to rub my hand along his shaft through his shorts. Sean left out a soft moan. I soon gripped my hand around his seven-inch cock and began to stroke, He sort of collapsed on top of me and I could feel his breath on my neck. It was then that I could feel my own engorged cock underneath his weight. With him on top of me, it got difficult to stroke his cock. He raised his head and looked into my eyes.

“Wanna go upstairs?”

“Yes, I would like that,” was all I could respond.

He jumped off of me and the sight of the outline of his cock stuck out against the front of his shorts drove me nuts. I followed him up the stairs and down the hall to his room. Before we got into his room, he turned around and looked into my eyes and kissed me quickly. I was taken aback at first.

“You don’t…?”

“Yes, yes, I do…” I leaned in and stood on my tiptoes to make up for the three or so inches in height between us. He met my lips and we kissed passionately. My hands reached around and caressed his athletic ass through his shorts. Soon, his tongue found mine. He walked backwards into his room, I followed without breaking our kiss. He turned around and I felt his bed behind me. I fell back on it and he fell on top of me.

His hand worked underneath my t-shirt and then down over the top of my aching cock. He began rubbing my member through my shorts as my hands went under his white t-shirt to caress his back.

He got up in a kneeling position, straddling my upper body, and took off his shirt, revealing beautiful pecs and a flat stomach.

“Are you sure about all this?” he asked.

I just nodded my head, eager to fulfill my relatively new desire to have sex with a man. I sat up and took off my t-shirt. I kneeled in front of him while we explored each other’s chest and stomach with our hands. We moved closer together and our cocks rubbed through our shorts. I reached down his waistband and pulled down his shorts and boxers. He positioned his legs and kicked them all the way off. His gorgeous seven-inch cock that I saw rock hard once before sprang free, eager for attention. Without hesitation, I stood up on the side of the bed and pulled down my shorts and underwear. We both grabbed for each other’s member at the same time. His cock was the same length as mine, seven inches, but mine had a bit more girth.

Again we began kissing passionately. He fell back on the bed and pulled me down on top of him. Our tongues were wrestling and our hands were wandering over each other’s body. I broke the kiss and began sucking on the bottom edge of his right ear. He let out a slight gasp. I began kissing passionately down to his neck, finding a nipple with my hand and beginning to play with it. I began kissing down to his upper chest and began sucking on his other nipple, then I worked my way over with gentle kisses to his other nipple, flicking it with my tongue and gently using my teeth like I did with a few girls before. I looked up at him, his eyes closed, mouth opened letting out silent sighs. I began kissing down his chest, playfully licking his belly button.

gabrielacastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielacastro

It was then that I knew that this would finally happen. I took a second or two to lift my head to look at his engorged cock, dripping with clear precum. I bent back down and began kissing just above his cock, working my way down to his inner thigh. A manly, musky smell emanated from this area since we spent the afternoon playing football. I breathed in the aroma and worked my way back up around his cock and began kissing his other inner thigh. I felt his balls resting against my cheek. I turned and began kissing his sack, then taking it in my mouth and running my tongue over each of his balls.

“Fuck, man,” he said as I continued to play with his balls using my mouth and tongue.

I then began working up his shaft with kisses, both playful and passionate. I mixed in licking along the shaft and my tongue found that special spot near his head. I felt his body stiffen and shift on the bed. I swirled my tongue along the head, tasting the precum. I took the head in his mouth, using extra caution to avoid my teeth making contact. I went down the length of his shaft as best as I could until I started gagging.

I came back up and looked at him. He looked down at me and smiled. I kissed the head of his cock again and went back down on him; I soon started to get the hang of being a cock sucker. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth, saw  him looking down at me, and he put his hands on top of my head. I went back to work on his cock, changing speeds of how fast I was going down on him. I started to play with his nuts with my other hand.

“Shit, man…I’m gonna cum!” Sean screamed out.

I increased the speed of my head-giving and I felt his balls tense up in my hand and I was immediately hit with a torrent of cum in the back of my mouth and tongue. I kept my head about halfway down his cock, not moving and trying not to gag. When he was done, I lifted my mouth off of him and wiped some of the excess cum from the side of my mouth and licked the top of his cock clean. Before either of us could say a word, I fell on him and kissed him passionately.

He rolled me over and reached down and grabbed my aching cock. It happened so fast, his mouth was on my member. He went down on me with a fervor. I felt his tongue going along my shaft as his head bobbed up and down. He lifted his head up off of my cock. “Damn, dude, you’re wide…my jaw is going to be killing me.”

We both chuckled and he continued to suck me. It wasn’t long until I felt that familiar feeling.

“Dude…I’m…” was all I could let out as I exploded in his mouth.

He kind of let out a slight gagging noise as his mouth was bombarded with my jizz. When I was done, he came up and kissed me. I could taste myself on his tongue and in his mouth. We passionately made out for what seemed like ages. I reached down and felt his cock getting hard again.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

“Fuck me, Sean…” I said.

He had a look of shock or surprise on his face.

“Are you sure? It may hurt…”

“Yes, I’m sure…I want you.”

There seemed to be a stoppage of time after this exchange. “Uh…we may need something…”

Sean got off the bed and ran out of the room. I was puzzled. He came in a few moments later with a jar of Vaseline and put it on the nightstand next to his bed. I sat up and took off the lid, grabbed some with my hand and began lathering his cock. He had a mirror on a small dresser across from the foot of his bed. I looked into the mirror and saw the sight of myself rubbing another man’s rock hard beautiful cock. I turned and got on my hands and knees with me facing the mirror, so I was looking directly into it. He climbed up and got behind me. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against the crack of my ass. When he got near my hole, I pushed back into him. He tried to put it all the way in. I cried out and moved away.

“Sorry, dude! It’s not a pussy,” he said.

“No problem…” I was unable to complete my thought as I instinctively sank back against him.

I let out a gasp as his cock slowly entered me.

“Just give me some time,” I said.

He rubbed my back as he entered me more and more. The pain started to be unbearable. I put my head down, getting used to being full. Soon, the feeling of pain turned into an odd feeling of pleasure of having a cock in my ass. I looked back at him.

“Fuck me…”

Without saying a word, he began to slowly pull out, then in, fucking me. The pain started back up again, but soon I felt pleasure, especially when he hit a certain spot in my ass. I looked into the mirror, watching myself being fucked from behind. Sean had his hands at my hips, his eyes closed, and the sounds of him fucking me filled his bedroom. I then began moving back on his cock as he thrust forward, my ass twitching with anticipation. I leaned back into him, his cock still in my ass, and I rocked back on my knees. I reached back and grabbed his ass. I fell back down on the bed, feeling his weight on top of me as he continued fucking me. He began grunting and increasing his speed. With a loud moan, he emptied whatever seed he had left into me.

His entire weight collapsed on me after his orgasm. He stayed that way for a bit, his cock softening inside of me. He rolled off of me and I rolled over. He began stroking my cock and again began to suck me off. It did not take long for him to achieve his goal. I came hard again in his mouth. Again we shared a kiss with us sharing semen. He rolled off of me and we spent some time silent, just staring into each other’s eyes.

 

Published 
Written by BiMWMinPgh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments