Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Evolution of me....

"High school friends share an intimate experience shortly before graduation"

15
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
987 words 987 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of a few stories about my true experiences in life....."

My senior year of High School was quite an experience for me. It seems that once I turned eighteen, many new doors opened for me. I never had a problem getting a date, having a girlfriend, but it seemed that I couldn’t keep a relationship. I often preferred hanging with friends on the weekends rather than taking a girl out.

One of these friends was Sean. We got to be friends during our junior friends. In school, we were best friends. We were in a lot of classes together, which was strange being that our school was one of the biggest in the state. Even though we were the best of friends in school, we did not hang out much outside of school as he had a different set of friends as I did and he lived on the other end of the county as I did.

Sean was about 6’1 and had a volleyball player’s physique. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and was in good shape despite not really working out, as far as I can remember. I was 5’9, 140 lbs blonde and blue. I was toned, not muscular. We were both smooth and one could mistake us for relatives.

Over the course of our senior year, we started hanging out more and more. When I turned eighteen, my parents allowed me to purchase a car and I would often drive to Sean’s house. His parents both had jobs that sometimes had them traveling on business over the weekend. Those weekends were the fun weekends. We would raid his dad’s beer fridge. Sean’s older brother was cool. If he was in from college, he would restock the fridge so no-one would know about the missing beer. One day, Sean and I were in the finished basement on the couch talking about girls in our class and our sexual exploits up to that time. Out of the blue, Sean asked me if I did anything with a guy. Now up to that point, I never thought about it. I knew there were a few gay kids in our class and school, but I really didn’t care. I did not have my own computer then, so there was no way I could see porn. I wasn’t even sure I knew what gay sex really entailed.

Sean explained to me that a few weeks prior, one of his brother’s college friends went down on him. Sean was eighteen and his brother’s friend was twenty-two. I was kind of taken aback….

“Yeah, you know I’m not gay, though, right?" Sean asked.

“Um….suuuuuure,” I replied jokingly.

“Did you ever jack off in front of someone?" Sean asked me suddenly, out of nowhere.

“Uh….nope,” I replied.

At this point, I had no idea where this was going. We had a couple or so beers in us, and I quickly changed the subject back to girls. I felt my 7” cock begin to get hard through my jeans and I adjusted myself to get more comfortable. Sean looked over and saw my bulge. “It looks like someone’s horny. I’ll go first.” Without saying another word while still sitting on the couch next to me, he unfastened his khaki pants and slide his pants and his boxers down and a beautiful cock, maybe as long as mine but not quite as thick, sprang up. That was the first I ever saw a hard cock in person (other than my own).

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

“There, now your turn,” he said to me.

At that point, I wanted to get up and leave, but something was holding me back. I knew his parents were away, his brother was out with friends and his sister was staying at a cousin’s house. I sighed. I leaned forward and sat the beer can I was drinking from on the coffee table. I stood up and undid my belt and let my pants and boxers fall to the floor. I could see Sean looking at my cock protruding out from the bottom of my t shirt. I sat back down and just began to stroke.

We were sitting less than a foot away from each other on the couch and I began to feel the couch move as Sean started to stroke his rock hard cock next to me. I closed my eyes to think of girls in our class, but I caught myself peeking over at Sean pumping his beautiful cock with his left hand while playing with his balls with his right.

A part of me wanted to reach over to touch his cock. To feel what another man’s shaft feels like. Then, a quick thought of me going down on him entered my mind… It was then that he let out a soft moan which nearly sent me over the edge.

Pumping faster, he groaned and shot a huge load all over the blue t shirt he was wearing. That sent me over the edge as I spewed an equally big load all over my own shirt. We kind of sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity.

“I guess I better go clean up,” was what was said by Sean to break the silence.

I giggled to myself as his white cum stood out on his blue shirt. “Yeah, me too,” I said.

The rest of the night was us having a few more beers and talking about crushes again. The days and nights and weeks that came after this night were a blur for me. Part of me was sickened I jacked off in front of another man. Part of me was turned on. At school and when we hung out of school, nothing changed between us.

About three weeks after the incident, we graduated. He was going into the service so I knew that our chances of hanging out were dwindling…

 

Published 
Written by BiMWMinPgh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments