Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Encounter

"My introduction to the "bathroom scene""

48
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was 1992, and I was approaching the end of my first year of college. I had ventured to the nearest small city to go to their premier shopping mall. I needed to buy some dress clothes and this was one of only a few places in my area where I could have a decent selection. I also knew of a shop that had tailors on-site that did alterations within hours.

The mall was nearly an hour's drive away, so by the time that I got there I was ready to hit the restroom. I didn’t want to get stuck in a fitting procedure or some sort of prolonged purchase without taking care of business first.

I took the long way around the mall to my first stop so that I could use a particular restroom. There were several main restrooms in the mall which were usually quite busy. Depending on how crowded the mall was on that particular day, they could get pretty foul.

I had discovered a small little aisle of two low-traffic shops that had a modestly sized restroom at the end. It was pretty subtly marked out and most customers probably didn’t know that it even existed.

As I walked in, there didn’t seem to be anybody in there. I headed to one of the two urinals and quickly took care of business. Afterward, I headed to the sink, washed my hands, and primped a bit in front of the mirror.

I was the prototypical rocker guy at that time. I was quite thin, wearing tight clothing, and sporting a long mane of dark hair.

Just as I was finishing up, a blonde-haired guy who was roughly my age walked in and headed to one of the urinals. I was about to leave when I noticed in the mirror that he had dropped his pants down to roughly knee level exposing his round, tanned ass.

I thought to myself that maybe I had misinterpreted what I had seen in the mirror. I turned around to find that it was very much what I thought that I had seen.

“Dude! You had better be careful. If the wrong person walks in here, you are going to be in some kind of trouble,” I mentioned to the guy.

He immediately backed up.

“Oh, thanks for the warning, dude. I wouldn’t want to get into any kind of trouble.”

As quickly as he backed away, it didn’t seem like he had started going yet. The guy pulled his pants upward and pinned them together in the front. I got the distinct impression that he wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath his jeans.

As naive as it may seem under the premise of this story, I did not know that there was such a thing as a “bathroom scene” before that day. If I had, I certainly wouldn’t have reacted as stupidly as I did throughout this interaction.

He turned around, still holding his pants together with his thumb and forefinger. Then he headed into the only stall in this bathroom. I got a good look at him as he slowly walked by me. He was very cute with messy, blonde hair that drifted just low enough to dangle in front of his pretty, blue eyes. He was probably 5’8”, and had a slender, non-muscular build, and soft facial features.

“I am just going to head in here and finish up. Thanks so much for the help, dude. Don’t be too shy to join me in here.”

My new acquaintance turned the corner toward the stall and slid his pants down once again just before he disappeared out of my sight.

I was struggling not to panic. At that time of my life, I was definitely having better luck with the ladies, but that certainly did not squelch my interest in guys. I didn’t know if I could turn down an opportunity with such an attractive guy, particularly when he seemed to be just as interested in me as I was in him.

I scurried back and forth several times. I would start to head in the direction of the stall, then I would check the door to see if anybody was incoming. The sequence continued until I finally braved far enough to see my new companion. He was bent over the toilet with his pants again pulled down to his knees. His arms were outstretched to the back wall of the bathroom stall, bracing himself.

My head rocked backward and as I ran my fingers through my mane of hair, I noticed how hard my cock had become as it strained mightily against my tight jeans.

I groaned, “Oh, fuck!” as I approached my blonde-haired friend. I was fumbling at my belt and fly as I approached him. My cock popped free just as I got within arm's reach.

“Leave the door open. I hope somebody sees us,” the guy ordered.

I hadn’t ever done any type of sexual act in public, or kind of in public as in this instance. In addition, I had only fucked another guy bare a couple of times and it was never with a complete stranger.

But at that moment any sense of restraint had clearly abandoned me. I shimmied my jeans down slightly to prevent them from getting in between us.

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and my first contact with my new friend was the head of my cock sliding inside of his ass. I gripped his hip with my left hand and I didn’t stop until I bottomed out on his ass. It felt like my friend was well prepared for this little adventure. He seemed to have arrived already cleaned and lubed for a good time.

My new friend moaned loudly. It sounded very effeminate, but also like he was experiencing an incredible amount of pleasure. As much as I would like to take full credit for his pleasure, I was pretty sure that he just liked getting fucked.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

This was certainly not going to be some sort of romantic encounter. I grabbed his hips and started to thrust away aggressively. With the combination of my excitement and the nervousness of being caught, this was certainly not going to take very long.

His cries of pleasure were so loud that I was certain that they could hear him halfway across the shopping mall. I removed my right hand from his hip and covered his mouth to muffle his cries.

I felt like quieting him gave me permission to go even harder. I started to thrust away faster and harder than before. I was speeding my way to a quickie orgasm and I think that my friend sensed that.

I felt him bite my finger gently. I pulled my hand away and he gave me a single instruction, “Cum inside me!”

I hadn’t really given any thought to where I was going to cum, so he probably would have gotten his wish anyway.

As I continued, his loud moans returned and I covered his mouth once again. The loud “slapping” sound of hard sex echoed through the bathroom. I probably could have taken it a bit easier, but that didn’t really fit the situation.

I kept going as hard as I could until my body locked up. I whispered in a distressed voice, “I’m cumming.” I could feel and hear him shudder and sigh as my cock throbbed inside of him. I held it all of the way inside him, planting my load deep inside of his ass.

After roughly a minute of recovery, I wondered what the protocol for behavior was at that point. I slowly withdrew my cock. Fortunately, it seemed quite clean other than a bit of cum. His ass gaped open as if my invisible cock was still inside of him.

“Sorry if that was too quick,” I mumbled. “That was the first time that I have done anything like this. You caught me pretty off-guard.”

“That’s okay dude. You gave it to me good and that was a big fucking load.”

I smirked proudly, not that anybody could see it.

I headed to the sink with my pants still down. I felt the need to wash my cock off a bit just in case. It would be hours before I could get any sort of shower.

I stood there “sink-washing” my junk in full view of anybody who would walk through the door. I managed to get through that without getting my pants too wet. Next, I had to use the blow drier to dry off, because the bathroom didn’t have a paper towel dispenser. It was a slow process drying off because it got uncomfortably hot very quickly.

My blonde friend and I were making some small talk throughout the process. He still hadn’t appeared from the stall at that time.

Just as I was finishing up an older gentleman entered the bathroom. I hurried and tucked my cock inside of my pants and fastened them up. I am sure that he was wondering what the hell I was doing. He stood there staring at me but didn’t say anything.

Just then, my friend came strutting out of the stall.

In an effeminate voice, he announced, “Fuck. I can feel your cum leaking out of my ass.”

The man seemed even more surprised.

He saw the old man and chirped at him, “What? We just fucked. There, now you are all caught up.”

He walked past me and gave me a peck on the cheek. Then he strutted out of the bathroom, never to be seen or heard from again.

I walked out of the bathroom and did my shopping. I had to wait for an hour to get alterations after my purchase, so I stopped by the bathroom several additional times. I hoped to see my blonde friend again, but it did not happen.

On one of the visits, another guy was giving me quite a thorough examination. He didn’t seem like he was interested in being the one leaning against the wall, though, and I was most certainly not prepared for that role at that moment.

I left the mall pretty confident that I could have a casual encounter there any time that I wanted to.

Within a couple of weeks, I put that theory to the test. This time I was well prepared for an encounter. I know with my small frame what most guys would want/expect of me. I also had a handful of condoms in my pocket. I just didn’t feel comfortable at that point in my life going bare with a random stranger.

I played the entire scenario just like my blonde friend had with me, other than that I handed them a condom. I had three encounters on my first trip there, separated by a break in between each one. They were all pretty average in both looks and size. They were all pretty quick also. It was a fun, quick experience, and one that I would repeat quite a few additional times.

The most memorable one was the time that I was getting fucked in the stall and other men kept coming into the bathroom. By the time that the first guy finished, there were two more behind him watching and waiting for their turn.

It also gave me several “firsts” as far as sex partners. I had never fucked anybody much outside of my age until then. I had my first black, Asian, and Hispanic partner there, as well as taking larger cocks in terms of length and thickness than I had previously had.

I always wanted to go bare as my blonde friend had done with me. I love to do it, but it just took a while to feel comfortable doing that with a stranger. I never did get that far at the shopping mall.

It took several more years for me to finally fulfill that fantasy, but that is for another story at a later date.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments