Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collins' Brothers: Chapter 2 (The First Day with Taylor)

"Once I saw how big the Collins' brothers had grown, my cravings grew. Taylor was the first brother."

3
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
706 words 706 words

Author's Notes

"Taylor was the first brother that I engaged in sexual activity with. I would never forget how amazing the experience was. This story was based on true events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters involved in sexual activity are eighteen and older. I hope you enjoy the story because I, for sure, remembered these events in detail."

I woke up from a wet dream. I was dreaming about worshipping Matt and Lucas. It was amazing, but I knew it wouldn’t ever happen in real life. I saw the clock and realized that I oversleep. I quickly ran to change and went to the Collins’ house. I came through the living room and saw Sarah leaving. 

“Hey Sarah, where are your brothers?” I asked.

“Lucas and Matt are at the gym again, and Taylor is in his room,” she said, “I’m sorry, but my friend is here to pick me up. Bye Noah!” 

I walked to the kitchen and prepared myself a little snack. Later on, I went to use the bathroom, but to my surprise, I saw Taylor in the bathroom. I stared in awe. He was naked and jerking off. He stared at me and pointed to an area. It was my cum from yesterday... 

“Well, if it isn’t Noah. Noah, I remembered yesterday that my mom cleaned the house for your arrival, including the bathrooms. You were the only one to use this bathroom since,” he said. 

I was scared. I knew I was caught. He started to jerk off faster and faster; this gave me another erection. He started flexing his biceps and pecs. My cock was soon throbbing. 

“Take off your clothes,” he said. 

“What?” I replied.

“Take off your clothes!” he demanded. 

I listened and took off my clothes. My cock sprung out fully erected and throbbing. 

“Nice cock, Noah,” he said, “I knew you were hard for us Collins’ brothers.” 

I was quiet and just kept staring.

“Kneel down in front of me, now!” he demanded. 

I was too aroused to refuse. I kneeled down in front of him. He started to flex his biceps. He took my hand and put it on his biceps. 

“Feel it,” he said. 

I started to feel all around his biceps. It was very rock-hard and defined. My cock started to throb more and more as I felt his biceps. He gave a smirky smile when he saw my cock throbbing. He moved my hands to his pecs. His pecs felt very hard. They were very defined. I knew I was about to cum if I kept feeling his perfect body.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

“Feel my abs, too,” he said. 

He flexed his abs as I started to feel them. I was about to cum until he stopped me. I was too aroused at this point. I looked at his cock in awe. It was nine inches erected. He saw me look at it. He smiled and said, “Don’t be shy, you can suck it.” 

“What?” I replied.

“You can suck my cock. I knew you were attracted to me when I felt your erection yesterday. Consider this a gift in return for the amazing days you gave us back then,” he said. 

I was in awe. Am I really about to suck one of the hottest, muscular teens in the neighborhood? He grabbed my head and directed me to his cock. I stared at his beautiful blue eyes and knew that it was too good to be true. I sucked on his cock while feeling his biceps and abs with my hands. I cummed after a minute on his abs. The cum load was bigger than yesterday. 

“Wow, I must be really attractive for you to cum that much,” he said with a smirky smile. 

I continued to suck on his cock. He moaned and kept complimenting me. 

“Ooooh, that feels so good. That’s it. Yeah. Make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth,” he seductively whispered. 

He finally cummed in my mouth, and I sucked it clean. 

“That was such an amazing experience, Noah. I’m glad you will be staying with us for a month with the house to ourselves. Lucas and Matt have a ‘better experience’ with this if I say so myself. You’ll definitely enjoy them more,” he said. 

I knew that my erotic dreams were coming true. I experienced the first brother and had the next two brothers for later. I would have never imagined this in my life. I kept telling myself, 'This is too good to be true.'

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NoahLeBlanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments