Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Booths

"Learning my way at the booths..."

20
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Not sure where to begin. I guess I will start with my name which is Brian. I am a twenty-one year old with a thin frame making me look much younger than I am, and I have always had a fascination with adult video booths. Perhaps it began as a child with the mystery of that building in our small town all lit up with neon and colorful markings, but it definitely set in as a teenager when I understood what it actually was. Either way, I knew where I wanted to go when I turned eighteen.

I had been with girls throughout high school and was still totally into them, but this was a different desire entirely. Perhaps it was the taboo of an anonymous encounter? Maybe it was a latent bi-side within looking to explore? Maybe it was the off chance of happening upon a sexually liberated woman there? To this day, I still do not fully understand my desires but I know I have a lot of fun exploring them.

My first time getting in there was on my 18th birthday of course. I was eager and ready. I had an idea of what went on in there and some of the etiquette from reading blogs and stories on the internet. Upon my arrival, the guy at the front ID'd me and gave a chuckle probably after seeing that it was my eighteenth birthday. I had that invigorating sensation of being excited, terrified, shy, horny, etc. all at once as I got my tokens and headed toward the back of the store where the booths were. It was dimly lit and only a couple guys hanging out in that area. I wasn't expecting a lot as it was early and I knew later would be better, but I couldn't wait. There were a couple rows of booths and a small sitting area with leather couches.

I already understood the protocol thanks to my research, so I nervously made my way down one of the rows and popped into a booth. I left it unlocked as I popped in my tokens and selected a random video, hoping I wouldn't be watching too much of it. I undid my pants and pulled out my skinny five-inch cock and began slowly stroking it. With my excitement building it only took a couple seconds of the musty air hitting it to force it fully erect. I decided it was time to be more inviting and I gently cracked the door open in an effort to entice a visitor.

It did not take long before I had a new friend help himself to my booth. No words were exchanged, just a smile, wink, and nod. His looks were tough to make out in the limited harsh glow of the video, but he had a large frame which was very powerful looking. He began slowly unbuckling his pants. It was far too slow for my liking so I dropped to my knees, replacing his hands with mine and undid his pants. Grabbing both his pants and underwear I pulled them down exposing the first cock I had ever come face to face with. It was massive. It was only half erect and had to be a thick and meaty eight inches. I took it in my hand and guided it into my mouth without hesitation, emulating all the videos I have seen.

As I felt him harden and grow in my mouth, I really had to stretch to accommodate him. His taste was a bit different than anything I had tasted before. Neither good or bad, just different and giving an erotic warmth. His scent, however, was intoxicating. He was trimmed and clean, but had that manly musk to him. I did my best to take as much as I could, but it was a fruitless effort for a first timer. I mustered a strong five inches or so but could not go any deeper. I focused on keeping my mouth nice and wet allowing the excess drool to just leak from my mouth.

I could start to taste his salty precum as I played with his balls and stroked myself with the other hand. After a few minutes of my best efforts, I felt his cock swell and balls tense. I knew what was about to happen. He emptied burst after burst into my hungry, waiting mouth grunting with every powerful blast. I had waited too long to waste any of it.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft

I swallowed as little as possible holding it in my mouth, savoring every drop. As he withdrew I looked up, opened my mouth, and showed it to him like a good slut. Then, almost boastful, swallowed his flavorful seed. He quickly adjusted himself and left the booth.

It was like a religious experience. I felt a sensation wash over me after what I had just done, though I did not have much time to reflect or revel as the next new friend made his way into the room. He was definitely there on a mission as his cock was out and pants dropping to the floor before he was even all the way in the booth. Once again, it was tough to see in detail but he was shorter than the previous guy and somewhat over weight.

His cock was a bit small but still bigger than mine at about six inches. As I said this one knew what he wanted and immediately shoved his cock in my mouth. He hit my gag reflex right away as he assumed control. I could smell his musk strongly from his bush as it ticked my nose. My inexperienced mouth nor rather young looking face were going to deter him from forcefully thrusting in and out of my mouth at a pace solely for his enjoyment.

He continued to use me as I made gagging sounds from him repeatedly entering my inexperienced throat. Then without warning, he completely withdrew leaving me a bit dazed from his forceful face fuck. Before I knew what was happening, I was helped to my feet, spun around, and bent over. At that point I kind of came out of my daze and wasn't sure about what was happening. Just as I thought to turn and see if he had a condom on, I felt him plunge into me.

All at once I could feel every inch of him. Coated in a mixture of his pre-cum and my saliva, he took my virginity right there in the booth. I braced myself against the wall as he thrust into my virgin hole with the same violent fervor he unleashed on my mouth and throat. I bit my lip as with every deep plunge into me, the searing pain and tearing from his thickness began to fade. The sounds of the girls in the video moaning faded into the background and all I could hear was his heavy breathing and the slick sound of him entering and exiting with a slap as he bottomed out each time. As the pain faded, the fullness of him inside me pumping in an out powerfully became an amazing feeling. I looked down to see my rock hard cock at full attention from being used by this stranger.

The plump head of his cock must have been rubbing on my prostate because I could feel waves of pleasure crashing through my body with every thrust. I couldn't help but allow faint moans to escape my lips, like some wanton slut getting fucked hard. Then it all became too much. My body shuddered and I felt warm all over as I exhaled and watched my cum leak out of my still hard cock as glob after glob flowed right into my pants and underwear around my ankles.

My body tensing up from orgasm must have been too much for him to take. As my ass squeezed down on his slick rod I could feel him swell. With a series of loud grunts he continued his pace until I felt him filling me with what had to be a massive load as he just kept shooting and shooting. Eventually, he let out a sigh and stopped. He withdrew, pulled up his pants, and walked out.

I stood there still bent over, pants around my ankles, sweaty, and feeling used. I could feel his seed leaking out of my well-used ass and down my leg. I guess he didn't have that condom. With nothing in there to clean up with, I just pulled up my pants feeling his cum now on the back of my underwear and mine in the front. As I walked out of the booth section and toward the front, the guy at the desk greeted me with a smile. As I walked past with an obvious hitch in my step from what just transpired he said, "see you next time".

Published 
Written by PlayfulAshley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments