Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen's First Solo Gay Holiday Part 1

"Teen slut taken by everyone and loves it"

19
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was 1974 and I had just turned 17.

We were due to go on our first family holiday to Cyprus but it was stopped when Turkey invaded the island. I had been looking forward to it and hand been allowed to take a friend as company.

The school holidays had only just started and I was determined to go somewhere. A  friend suggested that Brighton was a great place to go and he had been going for a few years with his boyfriend and they had a good time. I had only recently become involved with guys and was keen to explore this side of my character.

Actually, this friend was the first guy to explore my virgin ass and I had been visiting him and his boyfriend quite a few times lately. Let's just say that they were late 30's and were good teachers which had me returning for more. 

My friends had told me about an underground gay naturist guest house that was safe and that they could speak to the owners and make sure that I would be safe - especially as I was determined to go to Brighton alone. I was intrigued by the prospect of the nudist beach and the night clubs.

I spoke to my mum and told her that I had been invited to go away with a friend and his family and in true mum not caring style said that I could go as long as it didn't cost her too much money. I told her that I had to pay towards the cost of the accommodation and have some spending money. She reluctantly agreed and I got her to write a cheque to my friend so that he could cash it for me.

My friend made all the arrangements including my train fare and paid the deposit for the B&B and was happy to pick me up on the day and take me to the train station. Whilst he did this he was concerned that I would be alone and at the mercy of whoever came along. I insisted that I would be careful and besides he had spoken to the B&B owners who had said that they would keep an eye on me.

The great day arrived and my friend picked me up from home pretending to be the father of a school buddy and we headed off to the station. 

It was a hot August and I had spent quite some time deciding what to wear on the journey as I wanted to look hot and just a little slutty when I arrived in Brighton. 

I decided on my white Adidas tee shirt and shorts and no undies because the shorts would show me off in all the right places, especially as they had no lining and were pretty tight leaving little to the imagination.

The train pulled in on time and my booked seat was just by the buffet car. In fact, there were two seats facing the buffet car wall and there was a man sitting in the aisle seat which was mine. He looked me up and down as I got to the seat with what seemed to be an annoyance at the fact that I was asking him to move across to the window seat.

He nicely asked if I would mind taking the window seat as I was much smaller than him and that he had long legs. I agreed, happy to be looking out of the window.

I tried to reach up and put my luggage in the rack but I wasn't strong enough or tall enough to reach the luggage rack. He finally moved me out of the way and grabbed my bag and did it for me.

The train pulled away and he sat back down. He was a heavyset guy and I was kind of squashed against the window and now regretting that I had agreed to sit by the window. It was becoming a bit sweaty and he asked me to open the window which helped and I sat back down. His elbow kept nudging against me as he turned the pages of his newspaper and he finally stopped and started the crossword.

This wasn't going to be the most comfortable journey. I guess that it may have been the heat but I started dozing. I woke a few times, my chin on my chest and I could feel him leaning against me taking up all the room and making me feel hot and sweaty.

I must have fallen asleep and woke up feeling that something or someone was lightly touching my leg. I half opened my eyes and look down and he was holding the newspaper on his lap and the side of his hand was brushing against my leg. I didn't think much about it and stretched my legs out in front of me which broke contact with his hand. Part of me had hoped that he was touching me on purpose.

I kept my eyes squinted open to see what he did next. Sure enough, he turned the page and his hand rested on my leg again just below where the leg of my shorts were. I decided that he liked a cheap thrill and not to make a fuss as I was quite enjoying the attention. Besides with a packed carriage and people walking up and down, what would he do?

He moved again and had turned his hand so that two fingers and part of his hand was resting on my leg. By then I was starting to get a little excited and my cock started to chub up slightly and was laying visibly across my lap and the thiness of the nylon shorts left no doubt where it was.

I moved forward in the seat, still pretending that I was asleep resulting in the thin material tightening against my rising teen cock and waited. I could see that he was trying to move his little finger onto my lap and reach my cockhead but not quite managing it without being too obvious to anyone walking past us.

His next move was to move the newspaper more on to my lap so that the folded corner made contact with the head of my cock which was now semi-hard and starting to pulse. He moved the paper over my cock several times and each time my cock pulsed in anticipation of some action. 

I was now almost fully erect and it would have been very obvious to anyone passing what was going on as those shorts may as well have been not there.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

He now decided to move the newspaper further on to my lap to hide my predicament and with his hand under the open paper, his fingers now made contact with my fully erect and pulsating teen dick which he ran his finger over very gently so as not to wake me.

My cock continued to pulse at his touch and I felt some precum leak out of the end which would have been okay but these shorts went transparent when wet so I knew that I had to be careful when I stood up. He now moved his hand down between my open legs and to my balls which he managed to roll between his fingers, assisted by me opening my legs a little further to give him better access.

I could feel him tugging at the loose material of my shorts and he managed to move the leg to one side and get my little balls out and he continued to play with them. At that point I started to become concerned that we would get caught and decided to "wake up" and feign surprise even if only to regain control as I didn't want any trouble or to get arrested if the waiter saw us.

I snapped my head up and looked straight at him. He still had my hairless balls in his hand and my action had made him tighten his grip on them. He leaned across and told me that he hadn't believed for one minute that I had been asleep all that time and to sit back and enjoy it. Blushing furiously I sat back in my seat and began moving my hips into his hand as he lessened his grip on my crown jewels and continued to play with them.

My cock was now fully hard and I knew that there would be a lot of pre-cum leaking out. My only solution, bearing in mind that I had accepted that this man would continue to play with my bit was to release my ridged cock from my shorts so they would not get too wet. I reached under the paper and grabbed the leg of my shorts and pulled it up and over the waistband thus freeing my junk from the confines of the shorts and allowing him full access.

He smiled at me as he gripped my slippery teen cock in his hand and ran his thumb over the head causing it to pulsate again and again. I closed my eyes as he gently masturbated my expectant dick. He leaned over and suggested that we go to the toilet as he wanted to get me naked. I said that it was too risky and that I certainly could not walk down the train in this state.

He looked disappointed and told me that he wanted to make me cum and see how sweet my teen boy spunk tasted and asked if I would cum for him right there to which I started thrusting my cock into his hand.

He said that he would open the broadsheet paper fully covering both of us if I would slip my shorts down so that he could get a better feel of me. As he opened the paper I lifted myself out of the seat and pushed my shorts down to my ankles letting him see my tight pale ass.

What I hadn't noticed was the waiter from the buffet car was passing and saw everything and as I sat down covered by the paper he pouted at me and licked his lips smiling. I told the man and he observed that if the waiter didn't like what he saw he would have done something about it so not to worry.

He grabbed my cock again and continued to massage it and run his thumb over the head causing me to whimper. I started thrusting my dick into his hand wanting to get this over and done as soon as we could especially as we had got caught. 

The waiter was now walking back down the aisle staring straight at us watching the newspaper rising and falling as the man wanked my now desperate cock. He stopped when he got to us and bent down and told us to lift the paper so that he could see what was happening. 

I pushed the newspaper to one side and he could see everything as the man quickly pumped my slippery dick. I knew that I would not last much longer and I could feel that familiar feeling in my bits as I headed towards orgasm. The waiter bent down to get a closer look telling me to cum for daddy.

The hand on my cock pumped faster in a quest for my teenage spunk and the man was breathing faster in his efforts. I was now beyond caring and was about to shoot my load and thrust my hips upwards into his hand. My balls tightened and spunk shot out of the end of my cock hitting the newspaper and he angled it towards my leg to keep the mess in one place.

I was thrashing about but nobody seemed to notice thank goodness. He continued to milk my cock getting all of my boy juices out and licked his fingers. 

The waiter disappeared and came back with some paper napkins which I gratefully took and cleaned myself up. He stood there and watched as I wiped the spunk from my legs and cock and held out his hand for them when I had finished.

Instead of taking them to the bin, he opened them and put them to his mouth and licked my juices from the tissue telling us how sweet it was. He put then put the tissues in his pocket telling me that he would suck me dry anytime and walked off as if nothing had happened.

I managed to get my shorts back up with the help of the man and looking down I had leaked more cum into them making it look very obvious. I was now regretting wearing them but it was too late to do anything about it. The man got off at the next stop and thanked me before he left. The waiter appeared a few times and gave me a free can of drink, leaning down and squeezing my cock.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments