Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Love

"The most popular boy in school falls for the least popular boy in school"

13
6 Comments 6
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hi, my name is Daxus Richards and this is how I went from being an outcast to being one of the most popular kids in Clearfield Area High School.
"Tell him," my best friend Zoe was telling me.

"I can't."

"Why not?" she asked.

"How do I even know he's bi? Or even gay?"

"You never know if you don't try."

"I know that!" I looked up at his lunch table and saw him laughing with his friends.

"I can't believe we are stalkers," I whispered to Zoe.

"It's your fault."

"How?"

"You're the one that likes him."

"So?" I looked up at him again as the bell rang to signal the end of lunch.

Boy was he handsome. If you're coming in now, let me tell you about him. His name was Kyle Riddle. He was tall, I was short. We both had light tans. He had red hair, I had brown. His eyes were green, mine brown. He was a jock, I was a nerd. So you can see we have little or nothing to share.

I went through the rest of my classes thinking about him. The last bell finally rang for the end of the day. Zoe and I were headed to the bus ramp and as I turned the corner someone ran into me. My side messenger bag fell open and my books and pens fell all over the place. I hurried to grab all my things and as I reached for my notebook, a hand fell upon my hand.

I looked up to see who I had bumped into and who had my hand, it was Kyle. I pulled my hand away and ran to the bus, my pens falling, not thinking Kyle had my notebook. I sat down to look in my bag for my notebook, and found it missing. The bus was pulling out as Zoe sat down.

"Look out the window," was all she said. I looked and saw Kyle holding my notebook. I sunk in my seat and my heart dropped.

"I'm dead! He is going to put it up where everyone can see it!" I wailed.

"You don't know that for sure."

"I do."

I walked in the front door. "How was your day, Daxus?" Mom asked.

"It was fine," I muttered as I walked up the stairs to my room. Mom came up and knocked on my door.

"John and I are going out tonight."
"Okay," I said through my bathroom door.

"We won't be back till late."

I opened the door and came out. "I have homework. Lots of it."

"Okay. Have a good night. Don't stay up too late."

"Yes, Mom."

She closed the door.

I got all my homework done and went down to make me some supper. I ate some noddles and went to take a shower. As soon as I got out I heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" I put my towel around my waist and went to see. I opened the door. "Kyle? What are you doing here?" He was standing in the rain in a black and blue horizontal striped sweater, blue sweat pants and black sneakers.

"I came to return this." He pulled my notebook out of a plastic bag.

"Thank you. But aren't you going to pin my stories up at school and let me die of embarrassment?"

"Why would I do that? Your stories are great."

The blood drained form my face.

EmilyAdams6TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyAdams6TS

"Even the one about you?"

He nodded.

"I'm so sorry," was all I could say.

"Can I come in?"

"I guess."

"Nice place you have here."

I shut the door.

"Where's your room?"

"Upstairs."

"Show me."

I led him upstairs to my room. I opened the door and we walked in. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him.

"Sure."

"What would you like? We have Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper..." he cut me off when he kissed my lips.

"I want you."

I froze. "M-me? Why?" I stuttered.

"I have had my eye on you for months. I was afraid to ask you out because I didn't know if you were bi or gay. Then I read your story about me and that was when I had to make my move." As he said this my towel fell. "I guess your dick likes to speak for you." He grabbed my boner and started to rub it. I let out a moan.

"Does that feel good? What about this?" He wrapped his warm lips around my cock and started to suck it. Oh my! It felt so good! He pushed me onto my bed and started to lick my balls. I was feeling lightheaded. "Do you have a condom?" he asked.

"Bottom drawer. At the bottom of all my underwear." I could hear him open the drawer and shuffle through the box of condoms to find the right size. He threw the condom on the bed and started to strip. As soon as his pants were off I could see his hard dick through his underwear. He took his underwear off and climbed on the bed next to me. He was having trouble with the condom packing so I took it and threw it across the room.

"Spit on it and put it in," I said as I rolled over to give him a nice view of my asshole. I suddenly felt him pushing on my hole and slowly slide in. Man it felt good! Soon he was sliding all the way in and I could feel his balls on mine, then pull almost all the way out, and back in again. I let a moan escape my mouth.

"Oh, Kyle. Go faster and harder!" He complied. He went in and out, faster and faster. Harder and harder. I moaned more and more, louder and louder. I could hear his heavy breathing and it made me hornier. Soon I could feel him shudder and his warm cum in my hole. With his dick still in, he sat me on his lap and started to stroke me. It wasn't long before I had my sticky cum flying everywhere. We sat together for a while panting.

"Man, that's the best sex I had ever."

"Same here." He got up and pulled me with him into the shower, turned on the hot water and we stood kissing. Then still horny, I turned around and he put his hard dick in once more. He was stroking me and pumping his cock into me and we jizzed at the same time.

"It's better to have sex in the shower. Water works as lube."

"I agree. So what now?" I asked.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I was caught off guard by his question. "Hell, yeah!"

He smiled and kissed me again.

And that's my story. If you liked it let me know. Hate that's okay, too.

Published 
Written by luckyone007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments