Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Softball

"I met a man at a softball game. Later that night, I was deepthroating his cock."

58
11 Comments 11
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Last Summer, I joined an intramural softball league with some friends, I had a lot of fun and after each game, we would all go to a nearby bar and either celebrate our victory or console ourselves. One special week in particular, I met a man. His name was John, but I didn't know that the first time I saw him, which was when I arrived at the field. There were always a couple of players on each team who took the game more seriously than others, and John was that guy on his team. Apart from his team shirt, he wore baseball pants. I noticed because they made his butt look very nice. I found myself leering at him as we walked to the field. He was tall and lean, but clearly muscular, just looking at him made me feel ashamed about my own body, but I also felt more than a little turned on. He had silver/grey hair that swooped back and a matching beard. He had a warm smile and steel-blue eyes, and a bulge. My god what a bulge!

He looked to be his team's captain, and once the game started that was confirmed. I don't remember if we won or lost against John's team, but we still went to the closest bar to the park. As we walked through the parking lot to our cars, I walked past John. He was loading bats and some other equipment into a shiny black pickup. I told him, "Good game," as I walked by and he smiled and said the same. He asked what we were doing and I told him about our drinking tradition. He laughed and said he was headed to the same bar for a drink as well, and that he'd keep an eye out for me.

A while later at the bar, John came up and said hi to my friends and me. He introduced himself and bought everyone a round of drinks. A couple of hours later, my friends had all left, and John and I sat in the corner, talking. We talked about a lot of things, but eventually, it turned to sex. I felt my cock swell as we shared stories of our best blowjobs.  "I love gettin' head more than I love givin' head," he said as he finished his beer. "And I do love suckin' dick."

I smiled at him and replied, " I love sucking dick too, but it's been too long." With that, John set down his glass and leaned close to me.

"I live across the street, come home with me right now and you can suck my dick."

I was pleasantly buzzed and reasonably horny, so we left right away. He wasn't lying, he lived in an apartment complex right behind the bar. It was less than five minutes from the bar to his door, on the third floor of his building. The summer air was warm, and as soon as we set foot in his place, I could smell the fresh air through an open window. It was dark, and I couldn't see much. That didn't matter though, because as soon as the door was closed John pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. The warmth of his body felt nice, and he smelled vaguely of pine. His mouth was warm and wet, he tasted a little like beer, but I probably did too, and the feeling of his beard against my face as we kissed drove me wild. Everything about the moment reminded me I was with a man, his smell, the way he pressed himself against me, his facial hair. I was already as hard as a rock and all of our clothes were still on. John stopped kissing me and gently led me around a corner into a bedroom. He turned a nob that gently brought on a small lamp. He told me to get comfortable and he would grab us some water.

I took off my shoes and socks when John returned with a big water bottle, he took a drink and handed it to me. I threw it back and took a long drink, when I looked back John had taken off his shirt. My god. He was as ripped as I thought he was! clearly defined pecs, abs that would be washboard if he flexed, and on top of it all was dark grey hair. A lot of hair, more than any guy I'd ever been with. I pulled off my shirt and reached out to touch his chest. His hair was softer than I expected, but his body was as hard as my dick.

I let my hands drift down and I found myself looking into John's blue eyes as I undid his pants. I knelt down, placing my face right in front of his crotch. I pulled the pants down and saw his bulge swell as it struggled to be freed. He moved around, stepped out of his pants and sat on the bed. I quickly removed my shorts and underwear, and then traced his perfectly sculpted hips with my fingers.

Lil_Emma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lil_Emma

John's body hair continued straight down, I gently pulled off his underwear and let his penis pop out directly in front of my face. It was breathtaking. The shaft was ridged and veiny, and a solid 8 inches. his balls were as hairy as the rest of him, but I didn't mind, the tip of his cock was bright pink and oozing precum. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, barely able to touch my fingers together. "His cock is nice and thick," I thought to myself as I stuck out my tongue and gently tasted him. It was sweet, and a little salty, and his cock was hot, just radiating heat.

I squeezed my own cock to sate my pleasure and with one swift motion, I took half of John's swollen, hot cock in my mouth. I was only able to make it halfway down before I needed to pull up. But I wanted to take his whole cock down my throat, I wanted it so badly. I bobbed my head up and down, salivating in an attempt to fit more of him in my mouth. John put his hand on my head and helped pushed me down a little further each time I tried to swallow his penis. I focused on my breathing and tried to relax my gag reflex and I was able to get almost all of his cock into my mouth. His body hair tickled the tip of my nose, and I could smell him. It was a distinctly masculine scent, with a familiar hint of pine.

I pulled my head up for air and started stroking the top of his cock, using his precum as lube. As I tried to catch my breath, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I used my other hand to play with his balls. Lust was the only thing on my mind. I was ravenously horny and enjoying working over this nice big cock on such a sexy man. This is why when John stopped me and told me to climb onto the bed, I still ran my tongue up his rock-hard erection. I managed to pull away long enough to climb onto the bed, John instructed me into the 69 position on top of him.

"I love what you're doing, I just want to do something as well," he told me with a wink.

Once positioned, I realized that deep throating his whole cock would be much easier from this angle, so I diligently went to work.

I traced the tip of his penis and sucked on the head to tease him, but John was seemingly as horny as I was. He started by spreading my ass cheeks and gently flicking his tongue on my asshole. It drove me wild; I was able to fit so much more of him in my mouth, and getting rimmed multiplied my excitement. My own cock was pressed against John's hairy chest, and I'm sure was getting precum all over him. I worked on his cock, squeezing his balls and trying to suck out all his cum. John, meanwhile, had moved on to switching between eating my ass, and fingering it.

We traded moans as we each tried to make the other one cum first. In the end, we came almost simultaneously, John had managed to find my prostate with his finger, and after a few seconds of stimulation, my cock erupted, I groaned as I came, still with John's cock in my mouth. It was in that instant, that I felt a familiar twitch and John's cock started squirting his salty cum into my mouth. I had learned how to swallow years ago and easily took his whole load. As I swallowed his semen, I felt a tingle move down my body, and then a warm sense of relaxation.

I rolled off of John and lay beside him in the bed. We were lying head-to-toe with a wet trail of my cum connecting us. We lay there in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath, and probably mentally coming down from such a lusty high.

Eventually, John sat up and leaned over me. "Would you like to take a shower?" he asked. I nodded, and he smiled and gave me a long, deep kiss. He got up and went into the bathroom, turned on the water for me, and then asked if I wanted any company.

"I was the one that made that mess on your chest," I said to him, gently touching his chest. "I guess I better clean it up."

Published 
Written by ChestyLaRue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments