Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Dad, Part 2

"Soccer dads continue to play and soccer mom joins in"

38
5 Comments 5
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of my previous story entitled Soccer Dad."

A couple of days after my hot experience with Soccer Dad, we met while dropping our sons off at school. I told him I was working from home and he could stop by before work if he was interested.  He told me he didn’t have much time, but would love a fast blow.

When he got out of the car, he looked hot in a navy blue suit.  The contrast of his blond hair and the dark color highlighted his good looks and there was a nice outline of his dick snaking down his right leg.

In the entry hall, he unzipped and pulled his hard cock out and I hopped on it immediately.  I licked and sucked his cock, fished his balls out and teabagged each of them.  His dick had a slightly less than masculine taste that was driving me crazy.  Blood was rushing to my head and cock and I started bobbing up and down trying to suck all that flavor into my mouth.  

Then it hit me; he had fucked his wife that morning and had not washed.  His cock tasted of her sweet pussy.  I asked him and he grinned sheepishly and said he had.  He started to apologize but I stopped him and told him it was fucking hot!  I sucked his long, thick cock down into my throat and pressed my nose in his bush where I could smell his wife’s well-fucked pussy juice still lingering. I wanked my throbbing dick and came as he blasted my mouth full with his hot spunk.  As he was zipping up and leaving, he asked me if I like pussy and I told him yes, just as much as I like cock.

The following weekend our sons were away at a soccer weekend and he called and invited me over to grill out on his patio together with his wife.  I thought that it was rather strange, but looked forward to being close to that sexy couple.  His wife answered the door and was smoking hot in a small tank top which allowed her  full breasts to swing sensuously and a pair of high riding shorts that accentuated her tan, smooth legs and tight ass.  I chubbed up then and there.  He was out on the patio wearing a black tank top that showed off his blond hairy arms, shoulders and chest and a pair of tight shorts that showed off his package.  I was now rock hard.

We had a nice dinner and he brought out some weed one of his colleagues had given him.  His wife wasn’t used to it and she got high fast and was out of it.  I really thought she was going to black out.  We went into the family room and she started kissing him.  He put on some loud techno music and she started dancing, her hot full breasts and sexy ass swaying.  She slipped off her top and shimmied out of her shorts and was dancing in a small, matching pink lacy bra and g-string.  Fuck, she was hot and I was hard as hell.

He and I sat on the sofa facing her, enjoying the show.  He unzipped his shorts and started stroking his cock and he motioned for me to do the same and finally we removed our clothes.  She continued dancing and took off her bra and panties; her pussy was completely smooth.  She danced over and hopped on his lap, kissed him and he started kneading her big D-cup breasts.  She lowered herself on his cock and started riding him.  He put her hand on my cock and she wanked me gently.  I reached over and started rubbing her clit while he was fucking her.  She bucked up and down on his cock and my hand and I thought I would shoot.

bbw_blackwhore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_blackwhore

He stood up, holding her in his arms, carried her to the bedroom, fucking her the whole time and they lay on the bed fucking.  My fantasy of seeing them fuck was being fulfilled.  He pulled out, licked her pussy and motioned for me to come over.  I dove into her hot, sweet pussy and licked and sucked; she was dripping wet from his fucking her.  He threw me a condom and I moved up and penetrated that sweet, hot cunt.  I had never fucked someone so hot in my life. I put my face between those D-cups and licked and sucked her hard nipples.

He rolled us over on our sides, started fingering her ass, which caused her to ride my cock even harder.  He moved up and put his dick in her ass and we were both fucking her at the same time.  Damn, this was hot and I could feel his dick just across a thin membrane.  I fucked like this would be my last time.  I could feel that she was going to cum and her body started shaking, rocking and she was moaning loudly.  Finally with a long, harsh shudder, she came and her pussy dripped its sweet juice over my dick and balls.  She then passed out cold.  He pulled his hard dick out of her, crawled over to me and started licking my balls. He wanted to taste her pussy juice; we moved into a 69 as I was longing for his hard cock and the taste of her pussy on him.

He pushed me on my back and started fucking me hard and fast.  He was very turned on and was asking me if I liked to fuck his wife.  I moaned yes and he started spanking my ass cheeks while he impaled my hole.  I was overfilled with sensations of pleasure and told him I was going to cum.  He fucked harder, tapping my prostate with his cock head in a steady rhythm and I came without even touching my cock.  He shot his load soon after and we lay there spent on the bed beside his wife.  

We went back out to the family room and had a couple of drinks.  He asked me to never talk to his wife about this or to admit it to her that it had happened.  He didn’t think that she would ever remember the threesome, but if she did, he would tell her it must have been a dream.  As I was reaching for my pants, her g-string was on the floor.  I inhaled and licked it to remember her sweet pussy.

 

Published 
Written by Thormand1963
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments