Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Servicing my roommates

"My incorrigible nature; my wanton lust for cock was finally being satisfied."

19
8 Comments 8
7.1k Views 7.1k
945 words 945 words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy. One I deeply crave."

I was startled awake by the sound of my bedroom door creeping open and someone sliding into bed with me. One hand tussled my hair and the other found my hard morning wood and began to slowly stroke it up and down. Suddenly, I was intensely aroused. There was a tongue probing deep in my mouth and he pressed his body and incredibly hard cock against my naked body.

"Rick, I have work in an hour," I protested.

"Just some quick fun," my roomie said.

I pushed him hard onto his back and kissed down his hairy chest to his waist. I began stroking his big cock, looking up at him, "Is this what you think of as fun?"

He was moaning, "yeah, I think it does."

I was on a tight schedule so I went to the nightstand for my glass of water and drank heavily to moisten my dry mouth, then jumped into bed again and slid my lips down around his waiting cock. He gasped at the initial cold wetness and relaxed as my warming mouth sucked up and down on him. I took his cock head and swirled my tongue around it on every upstroke and slid it down the roof of my mouth on each downstroke feeling it press its way down and toward my throat. A considerable taste of his precum made me ravenous as I started sucking his cock more feverishly. I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't notice that someone had crept up behind me and was now trying to stick their tongue up my ass. I jumped and choked with my lips around the base of Rick's cock but Rick's hand on my head kept me calm and I melted into the wetness on my pucker as Raul continued his wanton licking. I moaned on the upstroke.

"Jesus, what has gotten into you both. You're incorrigible!"

"My name's Raul, my cousin is Jesus," said Raul, "and we knew you wouldn't turn down two lovely cocks, would you?"

I could only moan, "nhhh uhh," as I was back to eagerly continuing my blow job. I heard a lube bottle pop open and a finger slowly enter my ass. Then two, and three, slowly and kindly loosening me up. I was still loose from last night.

I came up for air, "Fuck me already! Give me that big cock, daddy"

Raul obliged. He slowly probed his sizable cock up against my ass and slowly pushed against the resistance. He went slow enough and I was used to it by now that it was just a small amount of discomfort before he slid all the way in. I trusted Raul deeply at this point, he knew my body well and could read in the way certain muscles of my back tensed how I was feeling and what I needed. After his initial entry, he pulled out slowly and pumped in again. I loved it. I always love the way he thrusts slowly at first, both of us craving the feeling; my tight ass enveloping him and him filling me. But our need grew and soon he was ramming me deep and I was bouncing back on him hard.

ebonnystallion1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonnystallion1

"Oh fuck. Mmmhmmm," I moaned. "I'm going to be walking funny all day."

I wasn't paying enough attention to Rick. I am not yet a master of being spit roasted and it was barely daybreak. I found the rhythm I had before Raul distracted me. Raul slowed again, allowing me to suck Rick's cock and enjoy it. I was filled with two lovely, big cocks and I was in ecstasy. If it was possible to smile with your lips wrapped tightly around a penis, I was doing it. To think of it, I finally accepted that I was getting used to this feeling. I was feeling satisfied in a way I've never been before. My incorrigible nature; my wanton lust for cock was finally being satisfied. I felt like a slut, but not shameful. I owned it. I didn't feel used, at least not in a way I didn't want to be.

I was snapped out of my trance by Rick, who I had been slobbering up and down on moaning and bobbing.

"Shit, I'm going to cum,"

I didn't change a thing, just kept up the rhythm.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh...unnnhhhhhh"

He was shooting hot, cum in my mouth which I happily lapped up with some dripping down my beard when I came up again.
Rick kissed me, his tongue tasting a bit of himself still on my tongue. Clearly, Raul was turned on by this, and as I felt him get both harder and deeper in me. I didn't realize how close to cumming I was until Rick starting yanking fervently on my cock. With Raul deep in me about to fill me, I couldn't hold back. I started spurting everywhere on my sheets. Raul furiously fucked me through my orgasm, quickening, and grunting and he finally thrust deep in me and I felt his cock pulse hard and I could feel the warm rush of his cum deep in my ass.

Raul pulled out after a time and the three of us collapsed into my cum soaked sheets.

"Guys, you're doing my laundry," I said.

"Of course. We're just glad you installed a second showerhead during the bathroom reno."

We got up and roamed into the shower. Cum was leaking out my ass as we all showered and got ready for work. We'd make this a bit of a routine for a time but soon a new roommate was going to shake things up.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by love_thongs7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments