Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rude interruption III

"The next level?"

29
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
461 words 461 words

David was on his elliptical in the loft wearing yoga pants and a midriff t-shirt with his hair pulled back in a ponytail. The loft was larger than in most A-frames and was almost a second floor. There was a small sitting area with a love seat and two chairs and a coffee table. The bed was a queen with two nightstands and a roomy chest of drawers. There was a small free-standing wood-burning stove and a generous workout area with an elliptical and treadmill. There was also room for some weights, a bench, and mats.

It was a very nice rent-free place with utilities paid by his grandparents. Not bad for a girl with a trust fund about to turn 19. She referred to herself as a girl now and the hormones were making that true, except for that thing between those long smooth legs. She felt more submissive than ever and just wanted to serve and be used and was developing feelings for Jim.

She went faster on the elliptical to try to quell the ache between her legs and thought back to when he had taken her. She had enjoyed that more than she thought. The feeling of being filled was amazing and he kissed her and stroked her until she had shot all over her stomach as he emptied himself in her. She shivered a bit as she heard the shower turn off and she went faster. She was pumping it faster as he finally came out of the bathroom.

He was freshly shaved and she admired his body as he walked across the floor toward her totally naked with the towel across his shoulders and holding it at each end. She tried not to focus on his dick as he walked but it was semi-hard and swaying back and forth. She managed to shift her gaze as he came into her personal space. She smelled the dark temptations body wash and looked into his deep blue eyes like a mouse hypnotized by a snake.

"Good morning, Princess," he said as he cradled the back of her head with his left hand. He had the right hand around her hip and seemed to envelop her with his energy and kissed her, lightly at first, then deeper while sucking each other tongues. She could feel the warmth of his dick, and hers, as they pressed together and became erect together.

They finally broke the kiss and she struggled to catch her breath and finally said, "Good morning" as she reflexively cupped his dick in an underhanded grip and stroked him. He closed his eyes and began breathing faster and then caressed her face with his left hand and gently kissed her as she stroked him to a full erection.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments