Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Returning The Favor

"Sucking cock for the first time"

39
11 Comments 11
17.8k Views 17.8k
675 words 675 words

 My first story was about my friend Dave giving me my first blowjob.  Well, a few weeks later, I ran into him at Mike's house.  I was in the garage with Mike, when Dave pulled up. I worked with Mike, and that's how I met Dave.  So, there we were talking about cars, while Mike was getting his '68 Dodge Dart running.  We smoked a joint, and I was getting a good buzz. Later, I was feeling a little stoned and horny.

Dave asked, "You want to go for a ride? I have to go pick something up at my parent's house."

I said, "Yeah, I can keep you company for a little while."  

I jumped in the passenger seat, and we took off.

"My parents are both at work, and they shouldn't be home for a while," Dave said. 

"No problem," I said, as we pulled into the driveway.

"Come on in," said Dave. "I'll only be a minute."

We entered through the back door into the kitchen where he handed me a beer and took one for himself.

"It's okay, I bought the beers, they're mine. I just left some in the fridge. You hang out here, and I'll be back in a few minutes."

He disappeared and I sat there at the table finishing my beer.

"Want another?" Dave asked when he came back.

"No thanks, I got a good buzz right now.  So, no one will be coming home for a little while?" 

"No, my Mom's at work, and she won't be home for a while."

"That's great," I said. "Wait a minute then."

I was feeling stoned and really horny.  I grabbed Dave before he could open the door. I kissed him and felt his crotch with my hand.  He was growing hard in his jeans.

I told him, "I've never done this before, but I want to suck your cock."

Then I dropped to my knees on his Mom's kitchen floor. I unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, and they fell to the floor.  His cock just about hit me in the face!  It was hard, sticking straight out, and I wrapped my lips around it and also fondled his balls. I licked under his hard shaft.  He had a long, thin cock - about seven or eight inches long - with a large fat head. Kind of a big, bulb head.  I continued fondling his balls while I licked, and sucked, on the big fat cock head.

YvieSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvieSweet

"Your pretty good at this. It's hard to believe it's your first time sucking cock," Dave said.

Then he grabbed my head and began to fuck my face.  I just nodded, as I slurped on his hard-on.  I was so fucking horny, I didn't care if I got caught sucking him off.  It was such a turn on, knowing that his Mom might come home.  And I was getting a hard, too. I felt his cock swell between my lips and he shoved it deep down my throat. Then I felt him shudder, and his cum hit the back of my throat.

I tried to keep my lips around his cock as he pumped my mouth full of cum but some dripped down my chin.  I tried to swallow, but he kept fucking my face.  Finally, he pulled out of my cum-filled mouth and I got a chance to swallow his salty load.  I wiped the cum off my face and licked my fingers before licking droplets off his softening cock. Then I sucked down the rest of his cum, milking his balls dry.

"Damn, you're good," Dave said while pulling up his pants.  "Just in time too."

I heard a car pulling into the driveway and I got up off the floor. Dave licked the cum off my cheek and gave me a big kiss. "I guess it's a good time to go," he said, grabbing at my crotch.

"Do I look alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't look like you just sucked a cock," he said and opened the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bikergurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments