Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw Hunger (part 1)

"Caleb's job allows him to score at every turn."

9
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Slick with sweat and breathing heavily, Caleb collapsed on top of his partner. Fucking for information was slowly getting easier to do. Heck, he even seemed to become more relaxed after a good night of heated sex. Women were OK, but they were never his type, he just did them when the job called for it. But this evening, Caleb smiled, his target had been a handsome, young man.

Once again his first impression of Donald R. Peters floated in his mind. The Vice CEO's son had a well built body that was perfectly shaped with lean muscles, easily making a man's mouth water. Facial features, smooth and stern, eased into a smile that lit his clear, gray eyes. His was a body meant for the most intense BL porn scenes. Just the thought of Donald spread out like a platter of scrumptiousness, sent Caleb's cock into a hard pillar.

A moan came from his partner as he felt Caleb harden, sending pain filled pleasure through his well used body. The feeling of awakening in Donald threw Caleb into full arousal, that he began to thrust once more into the smooth, wet skin, relishing in the white-hot intensity.

Having his cock fully sheathed and squeezed tight, Caleb quickly worked to bring Donald along in his search for heaven. Caleb reached around Donald's front, grabbing the sticky, wet cock. Caleb licked his lips as he began stroking the delectable, hardening maleness. Clamping down and pumping his hand on the length of the rod immediately had the room full of whimpers and moans. The race built in power, instantly changing the moans to shouts of pleasure as they hit heaven and came together in a rush of hot liquid. Collapsing in a tangle of limbs, Caleb stayed conscious enough to get the information required before dropping onto his exhausted target, finally allowing himself to drift into a relaxing sleep.

The early light shined into the window, falling across Caleb's sky blue eyes as he came back to the world of living. His fuck buddy was still sleeping underneath, his naked, prone partner was snoring slightly. Just looking at the target's perfection sent Caleb's blood back into heat. With a growl, Caleb began moving his stiffening manhood in Donald's plush backside. Groaning at the friction that brought pleasurable ecstasy with it, Caleb went about bringing his partner out of oblivion and into bliss's haven. Sweet, whimpering moans filled his ears as he passionately woke Donald.

A few hours later, it was time for Caleb to depart. With hasty precision, Caleb dressed. His boss would be furious with him, it wasn't often he was a whole day late on the job. He just couldn't help it, Donald was meant for loving not a hit it and quit it moment. Caleb just hoped the knowledge he had collected during last night's escapade was enough to earn forgiveness. With a final glance at Donald's naked form, he quickly scribbled his regards for the evening and was out the door. His mind was already overcome with what his next assignment might be.

Grabbing a cab, Caleb was on his way back to the office where a large amount of men and women worked. Their jobs were to find out the dirt on people, required by their clients, using any means possible. Caleb's specialty was sex.

He was certain it was his handsome, well built body, along with his raven silk hair that set off his bright, sky blue eyes. High cheekbones added to his exotic look. His skin was kissed by the sun, leaving it a rich tan. He was probably considered the hottest man alive. When fantasies were dreamt, he was the main event. His erotic looks were what had him in trouble with most of the women and some of the men at the office. He couldn't control how he looked, nor could he help that well he was really good looking, he was even better in bed. His nickname in the office was "man whore"; the funny thing was, for all the sex stories that went around about him, less than half were true. Caleb just let them believe what they wanted, it wasn't often that other people's fantasies boosted another's character.

Laughing at where his thoughts had gone, Caleb stepped from the cab as it pulled up to a tall skyscraper covered with tinted windows. The perfect building to fulfill all those office wet dreams a man could have.

With a sigh, Caleb entered the building through the revolving glass doors. Everything in the place screamed fancy. Walking past the reception desk, he noticed that the new secretary had unbuttoned her blouse so that an ample view of her D tits, in a black lace bra, were clearly visible. The blush that highlighted her cheeks made him want to laugh. Refraining himself so as not to hurt her feelings, he walked to the elevator, saying nothing. Caleb wasn't quite sure how he could have gone about telling her that what she showed wasn't doing it for him, that her only hope for his good attentions would be to grow a dick and become a he. Once the elevator doors closed behind him, his booming laugh filled the box as he pushed the button for the 23rd floor; the boss would have a fit if he knew the secretary was a sassy minx under all that timidness.

A ding sounded as the elevator doors opened, informing Caleb that he had reached his destination. Once more sighing, Caleb resigned himself to his fate and walked through the only other doors present on the floor. A great big, polished oak desk sat directly adjacent behind the heavy office doors. The man behind the enormous desk was just as big and commanding. Caleb knew from previous encounters that it was true in all aspects. Giving a small smile at past events remembered, he waited to see the firm lips reach a frown as his boss began berating him, yet nothing came.

Resigned to his fate, Caleb looked up into the cold, gray eyes. They were laughing at him. Knowing nothing good came from such a look, Caleb decided to start sharing the information he had gleaned.

Listening intently, his boss, the famous Johnathan Black, jotted it all down in a black covered notebook for future reference. Nodding in consent that everything was noted, he indicated the chair in front of his desk. Sitting down, Caleb waited for the boss to begin.

"So...it was that good, huh?" Johnathan asked.

"Well it was something enjoyable, if that is what you mean," Caleb replied curtly, hoping to get the point across that the wouldn't fuck and tell.

"I see your point," Black laughed, "just one question though..." Caleb waited patiently for him to continue.

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

"Was it as good as our love fest? If I remember correctly, you stayed in bed for two days."

"What has that got to do with anything?" Caleb retorted. He was sick of being reminded that he had let the boss mount him, thinking it was part of some type of job.

"Just curious. After all, I fucked you so good that you couldn't walk right for over a week," Johnathan laughed as he remembered the time when he convinced Caleb that he himself was a job. Just the thought of mounting him stirred Black's loins.

Seeing where his boss's thoughts were going, Caleb interrupted his thinking. "Do you have anything of importance to discuss or am I excused?" Caleb was tired of the boss always reminding him of his gullibility. He wasn't someone to be submissive. He wasn't anyone's bitch. He would always do what was required, but he would never be what he did. No one seemed to understand that.

Noticing his employee's stressed face at such a wild and hot reminder, Johnathan decided to move on to more pressing matters. "Yes, as a matter of fact, a client had hired your exclusive help in retrieving information on the world renowned Shayton Ravenwood. The information you're required to achieve has to do with his past. You're to figure out the things he won't talk about with anyone. The pay is five thousand an hour and you have one year to accomplish this goal. You are to start tomorrow."

Five thousand dollars, if he dragged it out he would be filthy rich and be able to live comfortably for life. Caleb had to take it. With a nod, he replied, "I accept!"

"Wonderful, use any means necessary; but be warned, this job seems a little fishy, if you ask me. I mean five thousand an hour, for a year," Johnathan pointed out once more.

"That's why I'm not asking you," Caleb retorted with a sneer before storming out the doors, laughter following his exit.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, congratulations on his rich score followed him through the office. He was too busy to care as he fantasized on how he would retrieve the information. He first had to be introduced to Mr. Ravenwood. He hoped it would be challenging enough to lead to hot and heavy sex. He was sure he would be able to keep Shayton up repeatedly throughout the night. His cock was already swelling to rub painfully against his restraining pants. Groaning in agony of having to wait for release, Caleb broke down and left work, heading for the nearest gay bar in town. He was bound to find a cute guy worth his time to take to bed for a quickie or two.

Licking his lips in anticipation, he entered through heavy, red doors into an atmosphere of dark lighting and the sickly-sweet smell of booze. The glitter covered tables were surrounded by stools full of different degrees of men. One in particular drew his eyes. He had shaggy, honey blond hair. His body screamed authority and power, for it was well built and muscular. Dressed to smooth perfection, his jeans hugged a mouth-watering ass; it was begging for attention. The only thing Caleb couldn't discern was if a night with this man would end up with Caleb penetrating or not.

Completely oblivious to the guys surrounding him, Hotty turned around and pierced Caleb with his emerald green eyes, that seemed to sparkle even without good lighting in the place. His eyes seemed to strip Caleb, leaving him open to hot looks that showed if anything this guy would be dominant. Even hating the thought, Caleb's body stirred and grew hard, simply from Hotty's gaze. Caleb felt the need to taste this mysterious man so badly, he didn't care if he got rode, all he wanted was a taste. It was one night, it couldn't hurt to go for it. Little did Caleb know he was about to walk into a lion's den.

Shayton Ravenwood eyed the black haired beauty that had just arrived at the bar. He had started to wonder if there was ever going to be any mean around worth tasting. And just when he was ready to leave, a handsome creature glides through the red doors. Shay gave him the once over to find that the man's body was that of a fallen angel's. The very being was so delectable and erotic that Shayton couldn't wait to devour him. After a quick peek and a naked fantasy, Ravenwood locked eyes with the new guy. Icy, sky blue eyes met his emerald ones and he couldn't help but feel his member harden in response. This meat he couldn't wait to sample.

Plastering a smile on his face, Shay glided from his stool to the man. Upon arriving at his side, he made the introductions. "Hello, gorgeous. The name's Shayton Ravenwood, might I inquire, if I may be so bold, would you like a drink?'

Something flickered across the man's face as he shook Shay's out stretched hand, before stating his name, "Caleb Navato."

Straight forward and to the point, Shay was finding this being even more entertaining. Giving a small laugh, Shay led Caleb to the bar. Once Caleb was seated, Shayton placed his stool closer to Caleb, so their legs and shoulders were touching. The warm heat radiated off his company, reminding Shay of his other pressing needs.

Caleb couldn't believe his luck, Shayton was right next to him looking for a fuck. This just meant Caleb needed to step up his lovemaking skills if he had any hope of continuing the passionate joinings required for this to last. Understanding the stakes, Caleb decided that unlike the past, where he let the target do as they wished, he would in this case not only be the uke but also the pitcher. This plan was bound to keep Shayton guessing, and Caleb entertained throughout.

With a suggestive smile, Caleb ordered his tonic before respectfully waiting for Shay to order his poison of choice. Tonight was going to be a blast - in more ways than one.

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments