Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with Carol’s Knickers

"Carols swimsuit picture leads to much more!"

53
17 Comments 17
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My former manager Steve had a picture of his wife Carol on his office desk. She was a dark-haired beauty, aged about forty. The picture showed her in a bright patterned swimsuit, which, though a one-piece, seemed to emphasise her curves even more sensually than a bikini would. It was high cut at her hips and so narrow between her legs it only just covered her sex mound. Her big breasts all but oozed out of its deep-cut cleavage that was held closed only by a little bow.

I was in Steve’s office one day talking to him, but with half my mind on Carol and what I’d like to do with her when Steve said:

“You fancy Carol don’t you?”

I didn’t know what to say. I certainly did. I often masturbated thinking of her. I felt my face go bright red. But Steve continued.

“Do you want to see more of her?”

Without waiting for my reply he inserted a memory stick into his desktop computer and worked the mouse. At what then appeared on his big monitor screen I felt as if an electric shock had hit me.

It was a picture of Carol, nude except for black high heels, standing bending over what looked like Steve’s kitchen table at home. Her ass cheeks gleamed smoothly under the lights, her legs were spread as wide as she could get them, her big breasts hung pendulously over the table so her nipples brushed its top and her dark cunt hair peeped out between her thighs just below her cheeks.

“Nice, huh!” Steve grunted.

As I stood there speechless Steve scrolled through more pictures of Carol sprawled nude around his kitchen at home. Her big breasts, long legs, pert round bottom, and neat, dark bush of cunt hair were every bit as good as I’d imagined in my many masturbation fantasies about her. I soon felt as if I had a steel bar between my legs trying to burst out and get at Carol. But Steve had more than just pictures to offer.

“Do you want to see what knickers she wears?”

Again without waiting for my reply Steve opened his desk drawer and pulled out a pair of women’s panties. They were light purple satin edged with white embroidery, and very brief. Where they would have covered Carol’s cunt there was a faint yellow stain. Steve handed them to me. I’ve had a thing about women’s panties since my teens, when, soon after I’d discovered masturbation, I discovered my mother’s and big sister’s panties in their laundry baskets. Running them through my fingers stiffened my erection a couple of notches more. Steve took the panties from me and spread them out on the corner of his desk.

“Let’s wank together over her knickers!”

I was momentarily shocked and it must have shown on my face. Steve urged me on.

“Go on! We’re just guys together. You’ve wanked with other guys before haven’t you?”

I certainly had. At my all-boys school, as a sex-obsessed eighteen-year-old, I was desperate for a girl. Girls were hard to get but I was surrounded by boys my own age just as sex-mad as me. We’d got together to ogle porn, to get naked and feel each other’s sex kit, to masturbate, and to hand job each other. Later, at wild student parties, I’d masturbated naked with other boys surrounded by excitedly squealing, naked girls clamouring to watch some wanking and to watch some “boy on boy”. That had been years ago. The memory of the erotic excitement of those times flooded back. It had been much more exciting than the bland sex I was getting a couple of times a week from my wife.

“Go on! Don’t be shy!”

By then Steve had unzipped his trousers and pulled them down round his thighs. To my amazement, I saw that underneath he was wearing women’s light blue cotton panties. His cock and balls were fully out. His cock was fully erect, sticking straight out in front of him just above horizontal, swinging stiffly. His penis was longer than mine and thinner, uncut, and with its big purple head out. His pubic hair was trimmed to just a neat ring round the base of his penis shaft.

It had been years since I’d seen a boy’s erect penis, and I unexpectedly found myself erotically aroused by seeing Steve’s cock. A memory of when I was eighteen again flooded back, of the feel of a boy’s young pubic hair, so much coarser and somehow more exciting than the girls whose cunts I’d felt. I wanted to reach down and feel Steve’s shaft and balls like I’d done back in my school days. I couldn’t hold back anymore after Steve had got his out so I unzipped and dropped my own trousers and my high street store grey briefs. I was as erect as Steve, with my circumcised penis bending up so my lust- and erection- swollen cock head was pointing up almost vertically. My cock and balls were much hairier than Steve’s.

‘Nice cock,” Steve said, glancing down.

Somehow I sensed he wanted to feel my sex kit too.

Then we both moved close to Steve’s desk aiming our penises at Carol’s panties from different sides. We stood spread-legged, thrust our cocks forward, and began to masturbate, Steve tugging his foreskin and me stroking my hard muscle full length with my hand sliding right up over my cock head. We grunted with sexual pleasure and thrust our hips. We both knew how to hold back and make our pleasure last. I heard Steve grunting out things like:

“Wanna shag you hard you dirty bitch!”

On the monitor screen, Carol was squatting on her high heels perched on her kitchen table with her legs wide and the camera aimed straight at her pink, juice-glistening vagina lips peeping through her dark cunt bush. But I was shocked that I found the sight of Steve masturbating, his hand powerfully and rhythmically pumping his huge straining penis, even more arousing.

Steve came first, grunting loudly and ramming his hips forward as he shot his load over Carol’s panties and his desktop. I’d been edging, holding my straining penis on the almost agonising brink of orgasm. To my amazement, as Steve’s orgasm rose and his hand pumping his cock went frantic he reached down and gripped my bum cheeks, squeezing my bottom tightly as his own body juddered in his orgasm. He’d released his grip but was still fondling my bottom and running his fingers along my bum crack when I wanked myself through and spurted a second splash of semen onto Carol’s panties, mingling with Steve’s.

After we’d both shot our cum Steve stepped back and his hand slid off my bottom.

“Sorry I grabbed your ass,” Steve said. “I just couldn’t help myself. I just had to. I grab Carol’s ass when she hand jobs me,”

“No problem,” I said. In fact, I’d secretly enjoyed Steve’s hand on my bum, but I didn’t say.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

Over the next few weeks, Steve and I found time in our busy schedules to get together to ogle Steve’s nude pictures of his wife. He had some nude pictures of other women in poses just as penis-straining erotic as his pictures of Carol. He didn’t say who they were, except that I recognised one was a pretty blonde girl who’d worked as a temp in our office a year or so back. Steve’s pictures showed her stripping in his office and sprawled nude over his desk. We masturbated together over Carol’s panties, and over my wife’s and nineteen-year-old daughter’s panties I’d brought in. My daughter’s were the sexiest of the lot!

But I soon discovered Steve wanted more. One day I was in Steve’s office. We’d been looking at porn when he asked me if I’d do something for him. I asked him what he wanted. I’d been showing him some pictures of my daughter in her bikini and he’d been pressing me to get some nude pictures of her. But it wasn’t that.

“Will you put Carol’s knickers on for me? I want to see what another guy looks like wearing them.”

“You mean get naked so I’m just in her panties?”

“Yeah!’ Steve grunted. I could tell he was getting excited. From his desk, he took out Carol’s panties, a tiny pair in creamy white lace with a little decorative bow on each hip.

I was initially a bit taken aback. This was really kinky! The erotic excitement swelled. At those student parties, we’d put on girls’ panties and challenged their owners to come and take them back off us. I’d secretly enjoyed wearing them. I couldn’t miss this! As I stripped completely naked I couldn’t help but notice how Steve’s eyes went down when I dropped my briefs and my nearly vertical erection sprung out. I felt a thrill of erotic excitement, so much more intense than when I showed my cock to my wife.

I slipped Carol’s panties on. They were very brief, just a thin thong gusset nestling between my bum cheeks at the back, and barely big enough at the front to cover even my flaccid penis. My balls and my thick pubic hair peeped out at the sides. They were see-thru enough to show my penis shaft and head through. I stood with my legs spread, thrusting my cock forward. My straining hard erection pushed the thin soft lace out in a huge cone over the rounded apex of my cock head.

I could tell Steve was getting wild at the sight. I did a slow twirl to show him the thong gusset in my bum crack my penis slipped out so my cock head and half the eight-inch length of my shaft poked up above the top hem. As I stood with my back to Steve I wasn’t surprised when I felt his hand on my naked bum cheeks then his fingers slowly slide down the gusset of Carol’s thong to reach right under me and stroke my anus and balls from behind. I spread my legs for his exploring hand. When I turned to face Steve his hand was instantly down stroking my balls and shaft through Carol’s panties. Then Steve said:

“Can I wank you off?” As he spoke he formed his thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed it in that movement every boy knows so well. “Can I … I’ve never done it for a guy before. Please.”

At those student parties long ago sometimes I’d been lucky enough to get sex with a girl. But I’d always enjoyed those “boy on boy” sessions too with another naked boy jerking my cock off. Perhaps it was the sheer kinkiness, the same kinkiness I was enjoying now. The way I thrust my hips toward Steve gave him all the answers he wanted. He frantically pulled Carol’s panties down round my thighs to let my erect penis bounce out. I wriggled my hips to let them drop round my feet and to swing my penis at Steve. I kicked the panties aside, spread my legs wide, and leaned back against Steve’s desk thrusting my straining hard penis forward.

Steve dropped his own trousers and the women’s light blue cotton panties he was wearing underneath. His cock was hard up and erect, sticking straight out. Steve had a good long feel of my naked penis and balls and my bum. Then he stood close beside me so that his own big soft cock head was poking and brushing my thigh. It was just like those student party boy-on-boy sessions years ago.

Then Steve hand-jobbed me. He fingered my straining penis till it was at the peak of stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. Then he wrapped his whole fist round my cock and stroked me off full length. With his spare hand, he fondled my bum like before. As he wanked me I played with his cock and balls, stroking his hard muscle to work him up and running my fingers through his pubic hair, much coarser than my wife’s.

On the monitor screen, Carol was doing the splits nude on a bed with her legs so wide her naked boy was T shaped, and leaning back on her hands so her breasts swung up and forward. As he wanked me Steve grunted:

“Tell me what you want to do with her!”

I grunted back things like:

“Wanna shag your hairy pussy, whore!” and “Suck my cock, you bitch!”

I could tell Steve was loving it! I guess my grunts, the way I involuntarily rammed my cock forward, and how my cock suddenly hardened in his hand told him my cum was rising. Steve eased off, stroking my cock just across the ridge between my cock head and shaft. My orgasm swelled deliciously slowly till my straining penis jerked in Steve’s hand and a huge dollop of cum spurted over the office floor.

My wife gives good hand jobs, with the excitement of her naked body for me to play with. But as a man, Steve knew exactly what another guy really liked, and had been ages since I’d had a hand job as good as that. After I’d cum I stood there panting with my still half-erect cock sticking out and dripping a strand of cum.

Steve moved quickly in front of me so his penis was aimed straight at my belly just above my cock. He thrust his hips forward then masturbated, methodically pulling his foreskin and reaching down to fondle my balls with his spare hand. He was so frantic he came quickly, spurting his cum right up to my belly button and over my cock and balls. As I stood there with Steve’s semen running down my belly, catching in my pubic hair and trickling down my thighs Steve picked up Carol’s creamy white lace panties and handed them to me to wipe his semen off my naked body.

After that, we dressed and somehow got on with the rest of our day. Steve and I kept up our steamy relationship for a few weeks more. Then quite unexpectedly Steve left the company. A rumour went round that he’d been dismissed for exposing his cock to a woman in the office, something I’d always fantasised about but never dared. The rumour was never proven, but I could certainly believe it of Steve.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments