Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perks Of The Job

"Tim and his male colleague engage in some after-hours stress relief."

120
18 Comments 18
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was a little after seven on a Thursday evening when Brad appeared in my office doorway. I looked up at him in surprise. "I didn't know anyone else was here."

"We're the last two left." Leaning against the doorframe, he folded his arms over his chest and smiled. "You seem stressed, Tim."

I took off my reading glasses so I could rub my bleary eyes. "Is that a polite way of telling me I look old and tired?"

His smile widened. "Tired? A little. Old? Never."

I couldn't help but be a bit self-deprecating around Brad. Or maybe I was merely fishing for a compliment. While I was closing in on fifty, he was in his mid-thirties and appeared to have boundless energy. Since he'd started working at the company several months ago, he'd proven himself to be brilliant.

I also had to admit he was one fine-looking man. That wasn't something I generally noticed about other men, but again, I couldn't help doing so around Brad. Even now, I found myself sneaking glances at his broad chest and shoulders. The dress shirt he wore accentuated his muscular build. And I wasn't the only one who'd noticed his physique. Though they knew Brad was gay, numerous women in the office couldn't resist flirting with him.

I had no idea how he found the time and commitment to keep himself in such incredible shape. I was lucky to get a run in almost every day before work, and I credited that routine, along with my wife's healthy cooking, for keeping me fairly lean and fit. Recently, however, it took more effort for me to drag myself out of bed each morning at dawn. I wished I could borrow some of Brad's energy.

"Why are you working so late?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Just catching up on a few things."

"You should go on home." As I spoke, a yawn threatened to escape me. "Craig is going to think we're working you to death."

Craig was Brad's husband. I'd met him once when he stopped by the office one afternoon to take Brad to lunch. I was surprised at the age difference between them, for Craig appeared to be around my age. Tall and silver-haired, he was a musician. He struck me as refined, almost elegant. He and Brad had been married for several years, but I could easily sense the strong desire they still felt for each other. It was subtle when they were around others, but unmistakable all the same.

I felt a little envious. My wife and I had just celebrated our twentieth anniversary, and though there was a deep love between us, we'd become more like affectionate companions. Sex was infrequent at best. Maybe if I looked like Brad, with his dark hair and eyes, and his rich olive completion, I'd be getting sex more often. But age was catching up with me. My wife told me my salt-and-pepper hair made me look distinguished, but that, too, felt like a nice way of saying old.

"Craig knows I'm dedicated to the job," Brad now said. Rather than wrapping up our conversation and wishing me goodnight, he walked farther into my office. I lifted my eyebrows expectantly. Nodding toward my computer monitor, he asked, "Is there anything I can help with?"

"I appreciate the offer," I said, "but I'm almost finished, thank God."

As Brad continued approaching me, I tried to hide my confusion. He stopped behind my desk chair, leaning forward a little, and I wondered if he was skimming the open document on my screen.

Then he rested his hands on my shoulders.

I managed not to startle at his touch, for while it was completely unexpected, I didn't mind it. He started massaging my muscles with his strong hands, and I couldn't resist closing my eyes and letting my head fall forward a bit.

"Wow, you're really tense," he murmured.

An involuntary groan emerged from low in my throat. "I know. I need a vacation."

He was quiet a moment, his hands coaxing me into deeper relaxation. "You know what would help you more than a vacation?" he finally said.

"Early retirement?"

Brad laughed softly. "Aside from that."

"Do tell."

When he spoke again, his lips were close to my ear. "A good fuck."

My gasp sounded comically loud, but he didn't stop the massage, and I didn't pull away. Even as I pretended to be oblivious to his meaning, my pulse started racing. "I haven't had one of those in some time," I dared to whisper.

"I could help you out, Tim. Right now." Brad slid his hands from my shoulders to my chest.

I tilted my head back to meet his eyes. Part of me feared he was merely teasing, but the heat in his stare led me to believe he was completely serious. Still, I tried to make light of his offer. It was easier to do that than acknowledge the fact that my cock was hardening. "Who would do the fucking?" I asked with a grin.

His own grin was inviting. "Well, I'm strictly a top, so if you don't want me to fuck your ass, I can still help you relax by sucking your cock."

I closed my eyes again, trying to hide my blatant hunger. What the hell was wrong with me, I asked myself, for even considering such a thing? Through my quickened breaths, I said, "We're both married."

Brad's hands moved farther down my body. "Craig knows I'm attracted to you. He said if you ever make it clear you feel the same about me, then I'm free to have fun with you as long as I relate all the details to him in bed later."

Again, I gasped, then immediately berated myself. Brad's fingers inched closer to my cock while his lips nuzzled my neck. "Don't worry," he said. "Craig and I are very discreet, and no one else will ever know about anything that might happen between you and me."

I thought of my wife, who loved and trusted me. She'd never forgive me if she found out. Yet I believed Brad's promise that she wouldn't.

Finally, his fingers grazed my cock. I was so eager for it that I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting forward. The pleased smile was clear in his voice as he said, "It's just sex, Tim."

"Why me?" I blurted out. "You could have anyone."

He stroked me through my pants, his lips brushing against my earlobe. "Because I think you're fucking hot. Always have. So tell me to go close the door."

I stared down at his fingers exploring the outline of my dick. He'd gotten me rock-hard with just a touch. "Go close the door, Brad." My voice sounded firm and commanding, without a trace of doubt.

As he quickly obeyed, I hurried to free my cock from my pants. I'd closed the blinds earlier, so Brad and I now had as much privacy as possible in my office. The door didn't lock, but I couldn't imagine anyone returning to work this late in the evening.

I turned my chair away from the desk. When Brad stood before me, my gaze settled on the bulge in his pants. He stroked it while releasing a low moan. "Want me to take my cock out, Tim?"

Tilting my head back, I saw his wicked smile. "Fuck, yes!" I practically growled. "And feel free to take off your shirt, too." I'd begun stroking my dick, heightening my excitement.

Brad took his time undressing, starting with his shoes and socks, but I simply sat back in the chair and enjoyed the show. I was still reeling from how quickly my need for this man had overpowered me.

The sight of his bare chest made my dick pulse in my hand. Fuck, he was perfect! Smooth and sculpted, he looked like he should be gracing the cover of one of the romance novels my wife voraciously read.

"Ready for more?" he asked in a low, seductive voice.

"Absolutely." I noticed Brad's stare was riveted to my cock. At six and a half inches, it was a decent size. I was suddenly thankful that my wife had years ago encouraged me to start trimming my pubes and shaving my balls. It was a routine I'd consistently maintained.

Slowly, teasingly, Brad unbuckled his belt and slid it from the loops. I leaned forward, eagerly watching him unfasten his pants. He lowered them along with his boxer briefs, and when he stood back up, I was finally rewarded for my patience with a view of his dick. Uncut and fully erect, it was a little longer than mine, its girth a bit intimidating. The foreskin had retracted enough to reveal his lovely pink glans. He was shaved completely smooth.

"You're fucking gorgeous!" I said, my own voice thick with arousal.

Brad turned to give me a glimpse of his ass, so firm and muscular. I wondered if he would enjoy me giving those cheeks a playful bite.

Facing me again, he closed the distance between us. After sinking to his knees in a fluid motion, he said with a wink, "I'll take it from here." I released my cock so he could wrap his fingers around its base and then stroke upward. His face was full of longing as he licked his lips. "I've been wanting to do this since the day we first met."

I spread my legs wider, welcoming him between them. As he continued stroking my cock, pleasured moans escaped my lips. The moment he lowered his head to kiss and lick my entire length, I had to fight back a needy cry. His tongue journeyed from base to tip, lingering at the underside of my cockhead. When our eyes met, I made no effort to hide my desire. Brad looked so different in the grip of his lust. He looked like a man determined to have me.

And I was more than willing to be had.

He teased my slit with the tip of his tongue as his hand continued pumping my dick. With his lips circled around my cockhead, he eagerly sucked and licked. I whimpered at the exquisite sensation, almost writhing in my chair. My desperation for more of his mouth grew by the second. I heard him jerking off, and he moaned from the pleasure of his languid masturbating.

"Ah, fuck yes!" I groaned. The room suddenly felt hot and close. I wished I could strip out of my clothes as well, but I wasn't about to deprive myself of Brad's oral skills for even a minute.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

His eyes locked with mine. As he tapped my cock against his lips and extended tongue, he looked almost submissive. I found I loved that look; I was so fucking turned on by the way he delighted in my dick. No woman had ever come close to worshipping it the way Brad did.

He nuzzled my shaft, his lips and tongue caressing my skin. Then he turned his attention to my balls. If I'd had any way of knowing this would happen tonight, I would have freshened up in the restroom beforehand, but Brad seemed to crave my scent. I heard his deep inhalation just before he began suckling my sack.

"That's so fucking good!" I sighed, resting a hand on his head. His lust-filled moans mingled with mine. Still massaging my balls, he again circled his lips around my shaft. Wide-eyed, I watched him fervently suck and stroke me, his head bobbing while he took almost every inch.

"Holy shit!" I couldn't look away, transfixed by his effort to swallow my dick. The feel of his throat muscles contracting around me made my balls tighten. I was already dangerously close, which embarrassed the hell out of me; I hated being right on edge when he'd just gotten started. But my God, no one had ever sucked my cock like this!

Brad must have sensed my desperate state, for when he pulled off to catch his breath, a sly grin formed on his lips. "You're welcome to come in my mouth. I'll swallow every drop."

I was shaking now, struggling to slow my panting. "I don't want to come until you're inside my ass."

Brad's eyes widened a little, and I felt a twinge of satisfaction at being able to surprise him. Then his expression again grew knowing. "You've fucked a man before, haven't you?" he asked quietly.

I didn't hesitate to reveal the truth. "Once, in college. We were just experimenting, and even though it hurt, I found I didn't mind the pain as much as I should have. I was too excited."

While Brad caressed my thighs, my dick strained out from me, as if trying to coax his mouth back to it. "We'll go slow," he said, "and I'll do all I can to make sure the pleasure I give you far outweighs the pain." He rose to his feet, giving me another look at his hard cock. "Get undressed, Tim. I want you naked."

I quickly stood, stripping out of my clothes as fast as possible. I sensed Brad's stare moving over my skin. Before, I would have felt a little insecure about being nude in front of him, but I was far too horny for that now.

He stepped behind me, slipping his arms around my waist. We were facing my desk, and I wondered if he would simply bend me over it. "You're even sexier in reality than in my fantasies," he whispered.

I grinned at his praise. In my excitement, I couldn't resist grinding my ass against his erection. Though I was ready for him to take me however he wanted, he again sank to his knees. With gentle hands, he spread my legs a little farther apart. Then he spread my ass cheeks. I started breathing even faster as if I'd just finished a run.

The feel of his tongue swirling over my hole made my knees buckle. I couldn't believe he was actually eating my ass! It was something I'd never experienced before, and part of me wanted to pull away. This made me feel vulnerable and exposed, even more so than being fucked. But Christ, it felt so damn incredible! As Brad kissed and licked me, my sphincter relaxed. He moaned encouragingly, his face buried between my buttocks.

By this point, my dick was leaking precum. Before I could stop myself, I reached behind me to grab Brad's hair and press him harder against me. He managed to work the very tip of his tongue into my ass, and I growled from my fierce arousal.

When Brad started easing a finger inside me, I groaned. After adding another finger, he spread them apart, stretching my ass. Even as I gasped at the intrusion, I ached for more. I was so ready for this man's cock!

Climbing to his feet, Brad planted kisses along my spine. When his lips reached my ear, he said, "Lie down on the desk. I want to be able to see your face."

I wanted to see him, too. As gracefully as I could, I sat on the far end of my desk, which I'd earlier cleared of papers. Lying back, I felt the desk's cool surface against my flushed skin.

Brad moved between my legs, which I'd lifted and spread wide. I noticed he was now breathing fast, too. He used his spit for lube, and I did my best to relax as he positioned his tip at my entrance. While stroking my cock, I focused on the pleasure my hand provided.

Brad began easing inside me, and my hole instantly tightened. Though his face was taut with lust, he patiently waited for me to relax again. The pain, searing at first, dulled to a deep throb once he worked his cockhead into my ass. I let out a faint cry, unable to hide my wince. Brad's eyes were full of tenderness as his dick stretched my hole wider.

He didn't have to ask me if I wanted to keep going, for I nodded, letting him know I was ready for more. While taking me inch by inch, he often paused to let me adjust to his cock. I was grateful he was such an experienced top.

"You feel so goddamn good around my dick!" he moaned.

Finally, he bottomed out, and I flashed a relieved grin. "You are really fucking thick," I told him.

"Too thick?"

"God, no!" The guy I'd fucked in college was average in length and girth, but he'd still managed to give me a prostate orgasm. I was confident Brad could do the same.

He carefully positioned my legs so that my ankles rested on his shoulders. His palms were soothing as they slid along my calves. When he began moving inside me, my ass was reluctant to yield, but his persistence eventually won out. "You're so nice and tight!" He looked down, eager to see his dick claiming me.

My pain ebbed, only to be replaced by a rapidly building pleasure. Excitement passed between me and Brad like a current. "You can go faster," I told him.

His stare met mine again. "Are you sure?"

"Give me that big dick, Brad!" I didn't sound anything like myself, I realized. My voice was wanton as if to entice him into doing what I asked.

I heard his sharp intake of breath. Keeping a firm grasp on my legs, he started pumping his hips with a more fervent rhythm. I was transfixed by the sight of his muscles moving beneath his skin. When he dared to give it to me a little harder, I shouted, "Fuck, yes!" The words echoed off the walls around us, but I made no attempt to quiet down. Not when he was providing constant stimulation to my prostate. "Just like that!" I panted.

Though I was the one with a cock inside my ass, Brad's expression grew almost pained. It made me wonder how close he was. "You love me fucking your tight hole, don't you?" he growled.

"Yes! Take it!" I was beyond pain, for my desperate need to come now consumed me. Inhaling deeply, I smelled our fresh sweat. Our grunts and groans sounded wild and primal, and as Brad drove himself all the way inside me, I furiously jerked my cock.

The intensity of our fucking soon reached a level I'd never dreamed possible. Brad grinned when I began shaking. "You're so close now, aren't you, baby?" He accentuated his question with a fierce thrust.

Again, I cried out, my eyes rolling. I couldn't form a reply, couldn't do anything but surrender to my climax. I heard Brad's breath catch in his throat when my muscles contracted. Cum spurted haphazardly from my dick, raining down on my skin and the desk. I shuddered violently, and though I'd stopped stroking, my orgasm continued. I felt it in every inch of my body!

The powerful movement of Brad's hips drew a guttural sound from my throat. He fucked me hard and fast now, seeking his own release. "You're gonna be a good little cumslut for me, aren't you?"

After the orgasm he'd just given me, I was happy to be whatever he wanted. "Yes!" I moaned.

"I'm close!" Brad's voice grew urgent. "I have a big load for you, Tim!"

To show him how eager I was for it, I propped myself up and extended my tongue. Growling at the sight, he began easing out of my ass. My ankles slipped from his shoulders when he leaned forward. He grabbed my hair to hold me in place, then gripped his cock.

Though my neck was bent at an awkward angle, I yielded to him completely. My stare was fixed on his dick, which was now flushed an even deeper pink. He roughly jerked off, as if punishing himself. It didn't take long before he let out a choked cry.

Brad wasn't lying about having a big load for me! Rope after rope of his semen shot out to strike my cheeks and waiting tongue.

"Let me see you swallow it," he said in a strained voice.

Gazing up at him, I swallowed his cum with an audible gulp. Salty and strong, it was all I could taste.

"You like that?" he murmured.

"I fucking love it!"

We were still trying to catch our breath when I wiped my face with a tissue. Brad drew me into a sitting position, then buried his fingers in my hair. The kiss he gave me was insistent, quickly deepening. I hadn't thought we would do this, but I grew hungry for more. As our tongues eagerly met between our lips, Brad claimed my mouth with the same passion he'd displayed in claiming my ass.

Finally breaking the kiss, he searched my face. Then he grinned. "You look much more relaxed now."

"A good fuck was definitely what I needed!" I knew we'd have to get dressed and leave the office soon, so I took this last opportunity to ogle Brad's naked body. Yet I was quick to meet his stare when he said my name.

"Let me know next time you plan on working late," he told me with that sexy smile, "and I'll be sure to do the same."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments