Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overdue Rent

"Alternative payment method"

65
13 Comments 13
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I cringed when I heard the forceful knock at my door. It had to be the landlord again, wanting the rent. I had begun my final internship before graduation at a very prestigious company. These internships often led straight to employment, which was my hope. I had to quit my job waiting tables at the Speak Easy pub because of the demanding nature of the internship.

The insistent pounding came again and I reluctantly answered the door. The tall, imposing figure of the landlord loomed above me as I opened the door. 

“Good morning, Mr. Hardwick,” I chirped, The response was just a baleful glare and he responded with one word, “Rent?”

I launched into my sob story about finishing school and my internship, loss of income, etc, but he just stood there, arms crossed across his chest, and gazed at me sternly.

“I will call the school and the company you intern with and inform them of your delinquency so they will know who they have.”

I experienced a slight panic and said, “Please don’t do that, I will work the rent off if you like. Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it. I’ll do anything, just keep this between us.” 

He looked me straight in the eye, unfolded his arms, and slowly rubbed himself between his legs without breaking eye contact.

“Anything?” he said in a deep tone.

I swallowed hard and immediately knew what he meant. I was no stranger to male-on-male contact but had been so absorbed in school, I hadn’t had any contact at all, male or female. He was decent-looking but could be a little intimidating because of his imposing body size and somewhat fierce countenance. 

I hesitated, watching him rub himself through his sweats, noting that an impressive bulge was the result of that stimulation. I cleared my throat and responded, “Yes, anything.”

“Be at my apartment at 7:00, don’t be late.” He said this in a stern tone, turned, and walked away without any further discussion.

I closed the door and idly wondered what I had gotten myself into but dismissed this and resumed my studies for the upcoming week. I was absorbed completely until I glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost six o’clock. I decided to prepare myself so I got in the shower and washed thoroughly with Temptations body wash. I had my usual wax several days earlier, so I was smooth in the areas that count.

I dressed casually, flannel lounging pants, no underwear, a t-shirt, and sandals. I figured that I would be naked soon, so I thought it was wise to make it easy to happen.

I presented myself at his door, ready for whatever might come, a few minutes before 7. I knocked on the door and, after a short wait, it was opened by my host. He was wearing only a robe and stood aside and waved me in. He was pulling on a sativa vape pen and offered it to me as he closed the door. He led me back to his bedroom and we shared the vape back and forth several times. No words had been spoken to this point but then he said, “Take your clothes off.”

I responded immediately to his firm tone and in a few seconds, I was standing before him completely naked. I was slightly embarrassed to see that I had a semi-erection that was continuing to grow under his fierce gaze. He handed me the pen and circled me, checking me out. I nervously puffed the pen, feeling the immediate relaxing effect it had.

He circled around me until he was once again facing me and said in his characteristic firm tone, “On your knees.” I immediately complied and felt very vulnerable as I was naked before him as he towered over me. I was floating in a sativa haze and noticed that I had a full erection. He took the pen from me, took one last pull, and slipped it into the pocket of his robe.

He walked forward until his crotch was directly in front of my face and slowly opened his robe, revealing a beautiful, semi-hard cock. It was thick and looked to be around 8”. He also had a pair of large balls swinging below it. He removed his robe and tossed it on the bed. He had a lean, muscular body and had the attitude that he knew it. He was smooth between his legs and stood there, his cock inches from my face, with his hands on his hips.

I could smell his clean muskiness and was overcome with a desire to please him. He spoke then, saying, “Begin by sucking my balls.” It was clear that he was in charge and I surprised myself with how quickly I complied. I began to rub his muscular thighs as I gently began to suck on his impressive balls. I noticed that my attention to his balls caused his semi-erection to begin to grow to its full length. I longed to lick it but decided to wait until I received the order. It was apparent that he wanted to top and I felt a jolt of excitement as I surrendered myself to it.

He began to stroke himself and I serviced his balls and I almost felt small as I looked up at him from my vantage point on my knees. He had his head thrown back and was moaning. He then released his cock and it was standing straight out, almost fully erect. The next order came with his fingers twisted in my hair as he said firmly, “Lick it” 

SwetBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwetBella

I needed no other direction and began to lick the full length of it, thoroughly licking the pre-cum that had oozed out on the head of it. I licked up and down and sucked his balls too,

He enjoyed this for a long while and then said, “Open.” I opened my mouth and, still twisting his fingers in my hair, shoved his swollen cock into my mouth and began to fuck it. I tightened my lips around it and gently squeezed his balls and I felt him swell and then a massive shot of cum was released into my mouth. I drank it and the subsequent massive shots too. I milked him and licked his cock clean and sat there on my knees, panting and waiting for further instruction. He walked over to the bed, semi-hard cock swinging in front of him, and put on his bathrobe. He walked out of the bedroom and, looking back over his shoulder, said, “Come with me.”

I obediently jumped to follow, my painful erection bobbing up and down, When we entered the living room, he sat comfortably on the couch, indicated the wet bar with a point of his finger, and said, “Tanqueray and tonic with a twist.” His tone left no room for debate or questions and I did as directed, my bartending skills serving me well. I brought him his drink and he indicated that I was to sit on the floor next to him. I was given the vape pen and was allowed free use of it, sharing it with him. He used a remote to put on some jazz and start the gas fireplace. The sounds of Rick Braun and Chris Botti soon filled the room. No words were spoken for a while and then he bumped my chest with his glass, indicating a refill was needed. 

I immediately stood up and was aware of him watching my ass as I walked to the bar. I noticed the tent in his robe as I fixed his drink. When I returned to the couch, his robe was partially open and his cock was peeking out. He took the drink, repositioned himself comfortably with the robe wide open, and spread his legs. I stood there awkwardly as he took a sip and said, “Get on your knees and make me cum again.”

I felt strangely flattered that he gave me free reign over his cock and balls and got on my knees before him and took his thickening shaft in my hand and pumped it as I kissed and sucked his balls. I took the time to admire the thick veined shaft as it hardened in my hand. A small drop of clear cum oozed out and I licked it off. I cupped his balls in my hand and continued to pump him, taking the head in my mouth and moving up and down on him. When he was fully erect, I began to move up and down on him in earnest. I slipped both hands under his ass, facilitated by him lifting his ass from the couch. I held each firm ass cheek in my hands as I aggressively moved up and down on his cock. I looked up at him as he took a hit from the vape pen and laid his head back. A low moan escaped his lips which energized me to move faster up and down on his cock.

I was seized with a fervent desire to please this arrogant and aloof man to the fullest and tightly squeezed his firm ass as I increased my tempo. I could soon feel him swell and he lifted his ass off the couch as he began to shoot in my mouth. There wasn’t the extreme volume of cum as there was the first time and I drank it all with no difficulty, making sure to milk him and lick him clean.

He took a sip of his drink and a hit from the vape and ordered me to stand up in front of him. He was laid back with one arm behind his head and his ass close to the edge of the couch. My erection was painfully obvious. He looked at it and said, “Stroke it until it cums here,” he said as he pointed to his cock. I did as ordered and I knew it wouldn’t take long. The sight of his cock and balls was so arousing that I began to shoot very quickly and soon, my cum was splattered all over his dick and balls.

I stood there, panting from my exertion, and he ordered me to retrieve a warm washcloth from the bathroom and clean him. I did as he ordered and as I completed my task, I noticed that he was becoming erect again. I was amazed at his powers of recuperation. I took the initiative to service him without being told and used mouth and hand to bring him off in a very short time. The amount of cum this time was very manageable and I drank him and licked him clean easily.

He finished his drink and said, “Get dressed.” I went to the bedroom, dressed quickly, and returned to the living room. He had not moved from the couch and I noticed his robe was still open. He said, “Rent is due again in three weeks. You may have to work harder next time so be ready.” 

I didn’t respond but my stomach fluttered slightly at the implications of that statement and was still fluttering as I left, closing the door behind me. I entered my apartment and sat on my couch, idly stroking my semi-erection. I then had a sudden thought, "Maybe I can pay the rent early next month."

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments