Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Son's Friend

"An innocent drive home opens a new world of discovery"

130
29 Comments 29
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"My first story ... please be kind. Hope it turns some of you on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It turned me on writing it!!"

It was a Friday night and my wife and I decided to stay in, order take-out, and watch a movie on one of the streaming services. A bit about us before I go any further. We have been married for twenty-five years and live in an affluent neighbourhood with our eighteen-year-old son still at home. His twenty-three-year-old sister has finished college and moved out to begin her career. Our sex life had really started to become non-existent.

This Friday evening our son had gone out with friends to bar hop and enjoy the warm summer evening. It was around midnight when Chris, our son, stumbled home along with one of his friends, Jason. It was clear they had their share of beers that night and were quite drunk. My wife scooted upstairs to bed leaving me to entertain the two drunks.

The conversation meandered around their experiences that evening, all the girls they tried to hook up with, and the overall state of play that evening. It was getting late, and Chris asked if I would mind driving Jason home as the public transit was not running any longer and he lived too far to walk, especially in his state. While not pleased I agreed to take Jason home fully expecting that Chris would come along for the ride. Chris informed us that he was not feeling well and needed to go to bed. So, it looked like I was taking Jason alone.

I had known Jason for the last three years as his family had moved into our city from another state. Jason was a good-looking boy, slim, and had an athletic build as he was on the school swim team. He was always very friendly but did strike me as being a bit on the effeminate side.

It was about a fifteen-minute drive to Jason’s house. Along the drive, it was mostly small talk between us … his plans for college, any girls in his life, and his swimming. I noticed a couple of things as we drove along. First, Jason was very complimentary of me, how I looked to be in great physical shape, how much he liked my newly grown beard and that it had a salt and pepper look to it. Secondly, when he spoke to me as I was driving, he was looking at me with a level of intensity that was different.

As we pulled up to Jason’s house, I noticed that all the lights were off and the house was dark. Likely his parents had long gone to bed. We pulled up and I put the car into park. I again felt this intensity coming from Jason as I prepared to let him out of the car and wish him a good night. Jason began to thank me profusely for the ride home and leaned over to give me a hug. While I initially thought it odd I did not want to be rude so I returned the hug.

I was struck by how firm and strong Jason’s shoulders and arms were as we hugged. The hug lingered a bit longer than normal and as we separated Jason moved in and kissed me fully on the mouth. I was shocked. I had never kissed another man, but I admit over the years I have thought about what it would be like to be with another man. The kiss was nice, softer than I would have expected, and sent chills down my back. Jason pulled back a little, our faces still quite close together, and quietly apologized blaming the beer.

There was a short pause and I said it was ok – no big deal, and with that Jason came back for a second kiss. This time his tongue slipped between my lips and began exploring my mouth. To my utter surprise, I did not pull away and kissed him back. This was the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Immediately Jason’s hands began to caress my chest and stroke my face. As he pulled back, he confessed that he has been fantasizing about me for the last year. Now Jason moved his hand down to the bulge that was growing in my jeans. Not only had I never kissed a man, but I also never had another man caress me or rub my groin.

Just as I was wondering what was going to happen next the outdoor porch light to Jason’s house came on. We immediately separated as we could see the silhouette of his mom standing in the doorway. Jason threw open the door, said good night and was off to his house.

I pulled away from Jason’s house but had to stop after a couple of blocks to gather myself. I was not sure what had just happened and had all kinds of immediate thoughts and questions. I was very turned on as that bulge in my jeans remained. The kiss was wonderful, his hands exploring my body so exciting. Did this mean I was gay? Did Jason’s mom see anything? What would happen the next time Jason came over? My head was spinning.

Over the next week, the images of that night fueled a number of masturbation sessions each one resulting in a powerful orgasm and ejaculation like I had not experienced in a long, long time.

Jason had not been by the house since that fateful night. As the weekend rolled around my wife and Chris made plans to head to the state university for a campus tour so they would not return until Sunday. I had some work to do so I welcomed the quiet time to catch up on some outstanding things.

MoranaMorris1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoranaMorris1

On Friday evening I poured myself a glass of wine and was going to look for some sports on TV. Just as I was getting comfortable there was a knock at the door and to my surprise it was Jason. While my heart was pounding, I tried to play it cool and told Jason that Chris was not home as he’d gone off to take a campus tour with his mom. Jason told me he knew Chris was not home and asked if he could come in.

I offered Jason a beer or glass of wine which he accepted. As I went into the kitchen to get the drink for Jason, he followed me into the kitchen. As my back was to him pouring the beer he walked up behind me and began to massage my shoulders. He asked how I felt about the other night and told me that he thought it was wonderful. I turned to face Jason and started to protest that this was not a particularly good idea and that we should stop it right now.

With that Jason moved in to kiss me as he had done the other night. All kinds of feelings and sensations came flowing back and I could not resist. I opened my mouth and let him in as we picked up that same passion from the other night. Jason pressed his body against mine and I could clearly feel his cock pressing and grinding against mine as we made out.

Jason immediately began unbuttoning my shirt and sliding his hands over my chest gently rubbing each nipple. I suggested that we move out of the kitchen to another room, and he gently took my hand and led me into the den. There he removed my shirt, kissed my neck and then moved down to my nipples where he used his tongue and teeth to make them both extremely hard. I had never had anyone do that to my nipples, but I knew I really liked it.

Together we pulled Jason’s t-shirt off revealing his toned hairless chest. I returned the favour licking and kissing his nipples making them both hard. Jason undid my jeans and pulled them off by the legs leaving me with just my underwear. He pulled down my shorts releasing my cock which had grown hard. My cock is not overly long, about six inches, but it is quite thick. He immediately took it in his mouth, licking it up and down, swirling his tongue, and using his hand to pump the shaft. I felt like I could cum at any moment.

Suddenly, I had this huge desire to see and touch Jason’s cock. I pulled off his jeans immediately releasing his member as he was not wearing underwear. I have to say his cock was beautiful. It was bigger than mine, at least seven inches, exceptionally smooth and no hair anywhere to be seen. I had to have that in my mouth. While I am not an expert in sucking cock, I do know what I like to have done to me and proceeded to devour Jason’s beautiful cock.

For the next hour, we lay with each other fully naked grinding our cocks, sucking each other and kissing passionately. Then without missing a beat Jason looked at me and said it had been his fantasy to be fucked by me. I was so hard and would have agreed to anything at that point. I explained that I had never performed anal sex before and he would have to coach me which he didn’t seem to have an issue with.

Jason lay on his stomach and applied a healthy amount of lube to his asshole. He instructed me to do the same to my throbbing cock which I did. He put a pillow under his groin to prop up his ass and told me to initially go slow. I did as I was told and gently pushed into his ass. There was a soft little popping noise, and I was in. He moaned and I was not sure if I was hurting him, but he assured me I was not. I began to increase both my pace and depth, which Jason was clearly enjoying. He told me he wanted to feel me cum inside his ass so I pumped and drove his ass as deep and fast as I could.

Jason was moaning louder and louder leading to full orgasm and ejaculation. All without even touching his cock. This drove me wild, and I came as I have never, ever cum before. It felt like it would never stop. I collapsed on top of Jason who was still lying on his stomach. He rolled over such that our semi-hard cocks were pressed against each other. We began to kiss deeply once again such that our tongues played with each other.

That night Jason stayed with me, and we made love one more time through the night. We awoke in the morning naked, and our bodies intertwined. Jason had an early morning wood on, and I proceed to suck that beautiful cock. As I sucked and pumped his shaft, I could feel it getting hard and the head of his cock swelling. Then he came in my mouth, and this was another first for me. The taste was not great, but it happened so fast, and I was so turned on by what I had accomplished I just swallowed.

Jason had to leave for swim practice, so I saw him to the door and kissed him goodbye. I am not sure what the summer holds for me and Jason before he heads to college, but I have every intention to see him again. The next big step for me will be letting that beautiful cock into my ass and have young Jason fuck me. Excites me but also scares me. Stay tuned.

Published 
Written by Fitzroy0001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments