Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Relationship With My Stepson Part 2

"I Watch My Stepson With 2 Guys"

56
9 Comments 9
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

When we woke up the next morning Bill was so sore he could barely walk. I suggested, “You know, maybe we should stay another day. Your mom might get suspicious of you walking like that.”

He said, “I think you're right. I think I'm just going to stay in bed all day.”

I told him, “You need to bathe at least.”

There was a pond right next to where we had parked the camper. Since nobody was around for miles, Bill grabbed soap and washcloth and bathed. As he stepped out of the camper he looked back and smiled and asked, “Join me?”

I told him, “Sure, you go ahead. I'll join you in a few.”

Once he was out the door I sat down on the bed and thought to myself, Is this real? How could I have done what I did last night?

Then I thought,  it's not like I forced him. I even tried to talk him out of it. Then I thought, Hey, I don't have anything to feel bad about. Then I grabbed a washcloth and headed to the pond to join Bill. 

When I got to the pond I saw Bill just standing in the water about chest high. I went to the edge of the water and asked, “Have you washed yet?”

He told me, “No,  I was waiting for you to join me.”

Bill just stayed where he was waiting for me to get to him. 

He asked me, “Will you wash me?”

I took the bar of soap and his washcloth and lathered it up. I kissed him, then started to wash his face with the washcloth. 

I moved down to his neck washing him. Then down his hairless chest. Then down his flat stomach, making sure to get in his bellybutton. 

Next, I moved around behind him and just used the bar of soap to lather up his back. Once that was done I took his hand and led him towards the shore until we were both in the water up to our knees. 

I lathered up my hands with the bar soap then lathered up his cock, just to make sure I got it good and clean. I then moved behind him again and reached around in front of him and jacked him as I rubbed my cock over his ass cheeks. 

We both came about the same time. Him all over my hands and me all over his back so I had to wash his back again. 

Bill took my hand and brought it to his mouth and licked it clean. He then turned around to face me and said, “Just a little snack before breakfast.”

I went back out deeper into the water, up to my chest again, and Bill followed me. He said, “I had a snack, now it's time for the main course.”

Before I could stop him he went under the water in front of me and I felt him take my cock in his mouth. It had been a long time since his mother had done anything in the water. I almost forgot how it felt. 

I knew I wouldn't last long, especially when he started playing with my balls. I didn't last long. But I lasted long enough that I thought Bill was going to drown if he didn't come up for air. I tapped him on his shoulder indicating maybe he should come up, but he just pushed my hand away. After about thirty more seconds I was emptying my balls in his mouth and down his throat.

He finally came up and he was gasping for air. I asked him, “What are you trying to do, drown yourself?”

He gave me a big smile and said, “No, I knew you were close, I didn't want to leave you hanging.”

Bill then stood up and kissed me. I pulled him to me and wrapped his legs around my waist. Then I told him, “Let's go back to the camper.”

We walked to the camper that way. When we got to the camper we went inside and dried each other off. I went and got the first aid kit and got the ointment and told Bill, “Here, this will help your ass”

He asked me, “Could you put it on for me?”

I told him, “OK, get on the bed and roll over.”

I figured it was the least I could do since I was the reason he felt this way. I told him, “Spread your cheeks for me.”

He did just like he did last night and spread his cheeks for me. Instead of putting the ointment on his sore asshole, I locked it with my tongue instead. Bill moaned, “Mmmm, Daddy! That feels so good! Don't stop!”

I spent a good five minutes eating his ass. Then I put some ointment on it. Bill laid on the bed and I got on the laptop to do a little FaceTime with the wife. I told her we would definitely be home sometime today. 

I made sure she didn't see Bill lying on the bed naked. I don't know how I would have explained that.

After I was done talking to the wife I got dressed and went to the pond to fish. I did that for the biggest part of the day only stopping for lunch. 

By suppertime, Bill's ass seemed to be doing a lot better. We decided to pack everything up. It was a two-hour drive back home and we decided to stop on the way and have supper.

Once we got home Bill said, “Hey, why don't you tell Mom I'm tired and I'll just go to my room and I'll see her tomorrow. I'm still walking kind of funny…”

I gave him a big smile and said, “Yeah, you're probably right. I'll tell her.”

Bill and I had been camping for a week leaving the wife home alone, so when Bill said he was tired and going to bed she was fine with it. 

She was all over me as soon as we got to our bedroom. She had me fuck her in all three of her holes. We were both worn out that night. 

The next day Bill didn't leave his room except to go to the bathroom or get something to eat. I guess he wanted to make sure he was completely healed up. 

The next day was Saturday and Bill asked me and his mom, “Is it ok with you guys if I spend the weekend with Bob?”

His mom told him, “Sure, we don't mind.”

Even though Bill was old enough to drive he really didn't want to learn or get a car so I drove him. 

On the way to Bob's house, I asked him, “So, if Bob wants to fuck your ass are you going to let him?”

He told me, “I called him and told him he could if he wanted to. I shouldn't have any problem handling him since you broke me in.”

I told him as I dropped him off, “Well, have fun.”

He told me as he got out of the car, “I'll tell you all about it on Monday when I come home.”

That weekend me and the wife died about half a dozen times both days. I almost called out Bill's name when I was fucking her ass but I caught myself in time. She did whatever I wanted in the bedroom, she never refused me anything. She wasn't too keen on trying small sex, but after that first time she prefers it over regular and we always fuck in the doggy position when I fuck her ass. 

I was worried the whole weekend about Bill. Worried how Bob would treat him, if he would be rough with him. 

When Bill got him Monday about noon the two of us went fishing and he told me all about his weekend. He told me, “I'm glad you took my anal virginity. Because Bob wanted to fuck my ass and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He told me if I didn't let him fuck me he didn't want to see me again.”

I asked him, “So, did it hurt when he fucked your ass?”

He said, “Not really. But he was a lot rougher than you were. Plus he said I wasn't a virgin and he wanted to know who fucked my ass. I told him nobody. I said that I had just used some toys and my fingers, and that he was my first.”

We found a secluded place to fish because I just knew Bill would want to do something. We took the fishing poles and the chairs put off the truck and the cooler with the sodas and stuff in it. 

I set up the chairs for us and as soon as my butt hit the chair, Bill was on his knees in front of me asking, “Can I suck your cock again, Daddy?”

I told him, “You can suck my cock anytime you want to baby.”

As Bill took my cock out of my shorts and it like an ice cream cone I told him, “I almost cried out your name when your mom my cock and I fucked her ass doggy style, but I didn't.”

He stopped licking my cock and said, “It's a good thing you didn't, I mean we don't want Mom to know about us yet, right?”

I asked him, “What do you mean yet? Your mom can never know about us.”

He didn't say anything, he just went back to working on my cock. He took the head of my cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, tonguing my pee hole. He never took his eyes off mine the whole time. I told him, “Your mom could take lessons from you baby.”

He sucked my cock until I came in his mouth then he said, “You want to fuck me now Daddy?”

I told him, “I don't think that's a good idea baby. I'm still too big for you. I think you should keep letting Bob you until you get good and loosened up, then we can have another go, ok?”

I could tell he was disappointed. The last thing I needed was for me to fuck him again and his mom to notice him walking funny because I was too big for him. How would we explain it? His mom didn't even know he liked guys.

After I came in Bill's mouth we both sat in our chairs and fished for a few hours. On the drive back home he told me, “When we go back home I need to talk to you and Mom about something. Something important.”

I just said, “OK.”

We didn't say anything the rest of the way home. When we got home Bill ran past his mom who was sitting on the porch and went to take a shower. The wife said as he ran past, “What, no, hi Mom I'm home?”

I told her, “He has something on his mind he wants to talk to us about. Says it's important. I'm going to go in the shower real quick first ok. I'm all sweaty.”

She stood up and put her arms around me and we kissed and she said, “Mmmm,I love it when you're all sweaty. You want some company in the shower?”

I told her, “Normally I would but I'm just going to make it a quickie. I think what Bill wants to talk to us about is really important and I don't want to make him wait too long to tell us, ok?”

She gave me another kiss and said, “OK, later then?”

I told her, “I promise.”

I was done in the shower before Bill and I asked his mom, “So, any idea what he wants to talk to us about?”

She said, “I have no idea. I was about to ask you the same thing.”

I said, “We'll, he is of driving age. Maybe he wants us to let him get his license and help him get a car.”

I was surprised when his mom said, “God, I hope not.”

I was surprised at her attitude and asked her, “Why did you say that?”

She said, “Well, suppose he meets a girl and you know, I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to be a grandparent yet.”

I told her, “I'm sure that's not going to happen. We raised Bill right. I'm not ready to be a grandparent either but I trust Bill.”

I thought to myself, If you only knew. 

Bill came into the room a minute later. I asked him, “So, Bill. What did you want to talk to us about?”

He said, “Well, it's about Bob.”

His mom asked, “Did you two have a fight or something?”

Bill said, “No, Mom. We're really good friends.”

His mom said, “Did you and him get into some kind of trouble or something?”

Bill said, “Mom!”

I told her, “Come on honey. Let him finish, ok.”

She said, “Ok. Fine. I won't say another word.”

Bill said, “Well, when me and Sam were on our fishing trip, Bob found out that his grandparents left him a trust fund of a million dollars.”

I thought my wife's jaw was going to hit the floor but she didn't say a word. He was supposed to get it when he turned eighteen but it was up to his mom if he got it or not. He was to get it when he was eighteen only if his mom thought he was mature enough to handle the money. His mom really likes me and thinks I am a big influence on Bob so when he said he wanted to move out and get his own place his mom told him only if I move in with him. She said that was the only way he would get the money. She would feel better if we were living together since I'm so responsible.”

His mom's first words were, “Wait, you mean, move out? I-I-I don't think. Absolutely not!”

I told her, “Sweety. Let's talk about this, ok.”

She was like, “Wait, you think this is a good idea?”

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

It was summertime and Bill still had almost two months of summer break left so I told her, “I tell you what, how about we do a trial? Let him move in with Bob for a month and see how it goes.”  

She reluctantly agreed, “OK.  But you have to come to dinner at least three times a week, both of you.” 

Bill asked, “And when school starts?”

I answered before the wife could and said, “How about we see how the month goes first, ok?”

They both agreed. 

The first week after Bill moved in with Bob I thought about all the sex they were having. They both came to the house three times that first week for dinner. On the third day, Friday, Bill pulled me aside and said, ”Bob had cameras installed in our bedroom. Would you like to watch the videos of us having sex?”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I don't know how I controlled my enthusiasm. I told him, “Sure. Is Bob ok with it?”

He said, “Bob doesn't know I am talking to you about it. It could be our little secret. I can even fix it so you could watch us live from your laptop, if you want.”

I thought I was going to cum in my pants right then and there and I said, “Um, well sure. I mean, if you're ok with it.”

I didn't want to sound too anxious. He told me, “Ok. I'll call you later and walk you through how to view it on your laptop.”

After Bill and Bob left, the wife decided to take a nice long hot bubble bath. As soon as she got in the tub I was on the phone calling Bill. As soon as Bill picked up the phone he asked me, “OK, so are you ready? It's easy to set up and then you can watch everything we do.”

I told him, “Yes, I'm ready.”

He said, “Ok, Bob is in the bathroom and this will only take about five minutes.”

Bill walked me through how to set it up. He was right. It didn't take long. When he was done I could see the whole bedroom. I could see the bed from every angle. 

Bill asked, “OK, is the picture clear?”

I told him, “Yes, and I can see everything.”

He told me, “OK, I have to go. Enjoy the show.”

I couldn't believe the video quality. It was like watching a porn video on TV. Bob came out of the bathroom naked. Bill had gotten undressed as he walked me through how to set everything up. 

Bob looked at Bill and smiled and said, “Come to Daddy, baby.”

Bill quickly dropped to his knees and crawled on his hands and knees until he was kneeling in front of Bob. This was the first time I had seen Bob's cock. He wasn't quite as big as me but he was bigger than Bill by a few inches. 

I watched as Bill wrapped his hand around Bob's cock and jerked him to his full size. He then licked the precum from the tip then made the head of Bob's cock disappear between his lips. I was naked, sitting in my computer chair slowly jerking my cock watching the screen. 

As he sucked on his cock Bob told Bill, “I have a surprise for you, my pet.”

All of a sudden I saw a figure appear in the doorway to their room. I had never seen the man before. He looked to be about my age, about six feet tall, and about two hundred pounds. Bob said, ”Bill, I want you to meet a friend of mine, his name is Jack.”

Bill pulled his mouth off Bob's cock and said, “Hi, J…”

But he didn't get the rest out. Bob shoved his mouth back down on his cock and said, “I didn't tell you to stop sucking.”

Bill took Bob’s cock back into his mouth and sucked. Bob looked at Jack and said,  “I think someone's overdressed.”

Jack smiled and said, “I guess that would be me.”

Jack was undressed in a flash. I couldn't believe it. Jack's cock looked bigger than mine and he wasn't even hard yet. It just hung between his legs. 

Jack asked, “Do you mind if we get up on the bed?”

Bob said “Of course not. Whatever you want man.”

Bob gave Bill another hard slap on his bare ass and said, ”You heard him, up on the bed and on your knees like a good pet.”

Bill said, “Yes, Master.”

As Bill climbed on the bed I heard Jack say, “You sure have him trained well.”

Bob said, “Oh, yes. He's a cum hungry slut. Aren't you my pet?”

When he asked Bill, Bill smiled and again said, “Yes, Master.”

I couldn't really tell if Bill was enjoying all of this or not. This wasn't really my thing. 

Bob asked Jack, “So, which hole of his do you want to fuck with that monster cock first?”

Jack said, “Well, I really want that ass.”

Bob said, “Hey, consider it yours.”

Jack smiled and said, “Well, I need my cock hard first.”

Bob gave Bill's ass another hard slap and said, “You heard him.”

I can't even think of the words to explain the look on Bob's face when Jack said, “Uh, uh. That's your job. Why should Bill and I have all the fun?”

Bob started to protest, “B-but I-I'm the dominant one in our relationship.”

Jack said, “You may be the dominant one in the relationship between you and Bill. But I'm always the dominant one in any relationship I'm in. Now, get on your fucking knees bitch!”

I don't know if Bob ever sucked cock before but he seemed to know what he was doing. He went to grab Jack's cock with his hand but Jack told him, “Uh, uh. The only hand that touches my cock is my own when I wash it, take a piss or when I put it in a hole to fuck. Put your fucking hands behind you, now!”

Up until a second ago, Bob seemed to be the one in charge. Things sure changed fast. Bob didn't complain or resist again. 

As Bob tried to get Jack's cock into his mouth without using his hands, Jack told Bob, “Come here.”

I couldn't hear what Jack said to Bill, but I did see the look on his face as he got off the bed and came back with a pair of handcuffs.

I did hear Jack tell Bill, “Cuff his hand behind him.”

Bill got behind Bob and pulled his hands behind him and cuffed them. Bob didn't object in the slightest, but I could tell by the look he gave Bill that he wasn't happy. 

Jack told Bob, “Come on bitch, get me hard! I want to fuck Bill's ass.”

Jack put a hand on the back of Bill's head and pulled him close for a kiss. He then said, “Why don't you give him a good ass rimming, get him ready for my cock after I slid it into you baby.”

By this time Bob had finally got the head of Jack's cock into his mouth. From the look on Bob's face, I would guess he had never been fucked by a cock before. 

Bill said, “But I thought you were going to fuck my ass?”

Jack said, “Don't worry baby. I have enough cum for both of you. Now give Bob's ass a good rimming like I told you.”

I know from experience that Bill eats ass very well. I could hear Bob moan from Bill's rim job as he sucked Jack's cock. I thought to myself, I would love to be Bob at this moment. I watched as Jack roughly grabbed Bob's head and started to face fuck him with his cock, pulling his mouth all the way down on his cock until his nose was buried in his cock hairs.

It looked like Bob was going to throw up, he was gagging and choking so much. When Jack started to cum I could tell Bob tried to pull his mouth off Jack's cock but Jack let him. I watched as Jack's cum shot out of Bob's nose and around his mouth. 

After Jack had emptied his balls in Bob's throat he let go of his head so he could pull his mouth off his cock. Then Jack's hand shot up and was around Bob's throat. Jack told Bob, “I'm only going to say this once. If you ever try to pull your mouth off my cock again when I start cumming I promise you will be sorry. Do we understand each other, slut?”

He let up his grip enough on Bob's throat so he could answer. Bob cooked out, “Y-yes…I understand.”

Jack then let go of him and told him, “Go wait in that chair until I'm ready for you again.”

Bob quickly did as Jack told him. Next, I saw Jack look at Bill as he said, “Come here.”

Bill came over to him and Jack asked him, “Are you going to be a good boy or am I going to have to cuff your hands behind you like Bob's there?”

Jack nodded at Bob sitting in the chair, his hands cuffed behind his back looking none too happy. Bill said, “I'm happy to do whatever you want Master.”

Jack told Bill, who was facing him on the bed, “Turn around and get on all fours.”

I heard Bill ask, “Can you do me missionary style instead?”

Jack asked, “Why?”

Bill said, “So I can look into your eyes as you fuck me…make kiss as you do?”

Jack said, “OK.”

Bill was now facing him, his legs extended towards him. Jack grabbed his ankles and pulled him towards him. I could see that Jack was still rock hard and he got in position to fuck Bill's asshole. Bill said, with a big smile on his face, “Fuck me, Daddy.”

I could swear he looked right past Jack and into one of the cameras right at me like he was talking to me. Oh, how I wished I was Jack at that very moment.

As Jack put the head of his cock into Bill's asshole I heard him cry out, “Oh, it hurts, Daddy!”

Then I heard Jack shush him, “Sshh, it's ok. You're going to be a big boy and take it all…aren't you?”

Bill said, “Yes, Daddy! Fill your little boy up!”

Bill showed me how to change camera angles when he set everything up and I pulled up the one that showed Jack's cock going into Bill's asshole. Even though he wasn't an anal virgin anymore Jack's cock was still a tight fit. 

Just watching Jack's cock slowly slide into Bill's asshole almost made me shoot my load. Bill then reached up and put his arms around Jack's neck and pulled him close to him. I could hear him say, “Yes, Daddy! Give it all to me!”

Once Jack was balls deep in Bill, Bill told him, “Fuck me, Daddy! Cum in your little boy's hole!”

Jack fucked him, just like Bill asked him to. He wasn't gentle either. Jack grabbed Bill's ankles and held them up so one foot was on either side of his head. 

Right then I would have given my left nut to be either Jack or Bill. I switched to the camera so I could see Jack's back and I used the mouse to move the camera so I could watch as Jack fucked Bill's ass with his monster cock. It reminded me of a car piston going up and down in an engine. 

Jack must have lasted a good five minutes fucking Bill's asshole. I was glad the wife liked long hot bubble baths. Jack finally filled Bill's asshole with his hot cum. 

Jack collapsed onto Bill and they were both breathing hard. Once they both recovered, Jack got up off of Bill and jack looked over at Bob and said, “Get your ass over here and rest my cum out of his asshole while I fuck yours.”

Bob started to protest, “But I-I've never…”

Jack cut him off, “Never what? Eaten cum out of a guy's asshole or been fucked by a cock?”

Bob's face turned beet red and he said, “Neither.”

Jack laughed and said, “Well, looks like this is your lucky day. You get to do two things that you've never done before. Now get your fucking ass over here!”

I couldn't believe it when I saw Bob do as Jack told him. Bob had always been a bully towards Bill. That's why I could never understand why he and Bill were such good friends. 

Jack told Bill, “Roll over face down to give Bob access. Then reach back and spread your cheeks for him.”

Bill did just what Jack told him and then when Bob was in position to eat his cum from Bill's asshole Jack gave Bob a big slap on his bare ass. From the look on Bob's face, I thought for sure he was going to cry, but he didn't. Jack put a hand on the back of Bob's head and told him, “Get your face and tongue in there, and don't miss a drop of that delicious nectar, baby!”

Jack then shoved his cock balls deep into Bob's asshole, keeping one hand in the back of his head so he kept his face buried in Bill's cum filled asshole. 

I could hear Bob crying even though his face was buried in Bill's asshole. Bill told him, “Yeah, that's it, Bob! Eat his cum out of my hole! Mmmm, that feels so good!”

Jack told them, “I have to make this fast, boys.” 

He fucked Bob's asshole hard and fast and was cuming in no time. 

I don't know what happened after that because I heard the wife open the door to the bathroom and I quickly closed the laptop. I guess I will find out later once I talk to Bill and Bob.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments