Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"First Gay Sex Experience"

18
7 Comments 7
26.6k Views 26.6k
825 words 825 words
Welcome to my blog. I’ll be sharing my most memorable gay experiences with you and a little about me. I’ll try to keep things in chronological order, but there may be some jumping around. All sex with other men have come via hook-ups. I'm a black guy, but I LOVE white men A LOT! I'm still picky though.

I guess the best place to start is at the beginning; my first gay experience. It was 1998, I was 23 years old, and he was around the same age. We met online and hit it off. Camera phones weren’t yet available and digital cameras were expensive.

We described ourselves and liked what we read. He was 6’1”, slim build, brown hair, and blue eyes. He wasn't sure of his cock size. He had never measured, but estimated it to be 7.50”-7.75”. For the record, I was 5’10”, 140lbs (currently 155lbs), black hair, brown eyes, 7” long, and about 3” or so thick.

After much chatting, we agreed to meet and have sex. We met at a McDonald’s. When I arrived, he jumped out of his car and ran over to introduce himself. I could tell he was excited, but I kept somewhat of a poker face. I was beaming inside though. I knew we’d have a good time.

We drove across the street and got a room. He had fooled around with guys before, so I was following his lead. He was really gentle. We started kissing, which I immediately loved.

Clothing began to fall off bit-by-bit, piece-by-piece. There was a lot of body contact, caressing, and nipple play. We took our pants off at the same time. He didn’t look very big at all and I didn’t think that this guy had a 7.50”-7.75” cock. But, he was a grower and not a shower! That big cock showed up!

We continued kissing. He was on top of me and it felt great to have a naked man on me. My legs opened, inviting him in to take me any way he felt was suitable. We rubbed cocks, did some crotch grinding and double-cock jacking.

He then started sucking my dick and worked my balls. He did this thing with his tongue as he sucked me that was really nice. I would describe it as a vibrating sensation. I was happy to return the favor. I licked him, stroked it, and took him in my warm, wet mouth.

BayleeMaxXS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BayleeMaxXS

I went as far down as I could. Deep throating him was out of the question, but I tried.

I played with his big balls and sucked them. I firmly held his nuts and gently rolled them as I sucked his big dick. We 69ed and had fun giving each other head. It was now time. He wanted to fuck.

We were both tops, but wanted to try bottom. I was eager to go first. He suited up and lubed his dick. We tried missionary. He couldn't get in my tight, virgin hole. Not giving up so easily, I got in the doggie position.

He entered my ass. It felt like a thousand needles jammed me in the hole; all at the same time. “TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!” I shrieked. I apologized profusely, but he was okay with it and wanted his turn. I told him he didn't have to, since I couldn't bottom for him. He still wanted to try.

We got in the Cowboy position. He was pleasingly tight, but couldn't get much into him before he had enough. We went back to oral. As he was about to explode, his dick got even harder. A couple of shooting squirts followed by oozing globs had cum everywhere.

He cleaned up and I got on my back with my legs open again. He kneeled between my legs and passionately sucked me off. My cock was throbbing and pulsing as he rubbed me to release my load. My thick, white, creamy cum covered my chest and tummy.

We lay there naked and cuddled up to each other. As we talked, I admired his smooth, virtually hairless, beautiful body. He had a couple of nice tattoos.

“How did I do?” I asked. He was pleased, but instructed me to be mindful of my teeth when giving head.

We got dressed, kissed and parted ways. We chatted online a few times after our meeting, but eventually lost contact.

I so wish I could have taken him in my hole. I later learned about ass play and loosening up the ass. Neither of us was into rimming, but there were other things we could have done. He was so sweet and such a gentleman.

Also, I think the lube he had wasn’t all that great. I had offered to bring the lube when we were working out the details. I would have brought KY, but I digress. He was the perfect start to my gay sex experience!

Published 
Written by nuranus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments