Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"He massage that gel on his cock and poked the tip into my tight ass"

50
8 Comments 8
8.8k Views 8.8k
765 words 765 words

Author's Notes

"Im married now for 39 years, my first sexual experience was with a man and my wife doesn’t know. I was ashamed of the experience. I conquered my being ashamed to the fact that I enjoy having sex with other men and that being a bottom has really given me the satisfaction of a complete sexual experience"

I joined the Army before don’t ask and don’t tell was a policy. I was stationed in Germany as part of the 3rd Armored Div. I met George T. when I got to my company. He was a thin black male that had been stationed in the same battalion as I was. I was told that he was gay by some of the other guys so I kept my distance from him, but was curious at the same time.

About seven months went by, and I maintained a good reputation as a hard worker and a quiet guy. I had gone out to town with a couple of the guys and returned about 11:00 pm, trying to be quiet going into my room. George had the room next door to me and heard me when I was trying to get into my room and popped his head out and asked me to come into his room for a minute. Curious and nervous I reluctantly went in. It’s safe to say that I had been drinking earlier and had a slight buzz when I went into his room.

Once inside he offered me a drink and I turned it down, I was already feeling lightheaded and felt if I had more I’d probably be sick. We sat and talked for about thirty minutes about our growing up and George proceeded to tell me that he was gay and had been watching me for a while. I blushed and he could see I was nervous. He moved from his chair to the bed where I was sitting and asked if I was curious to see what it was like. Nervously I agreed and he proceeded to undress me. As he removed my pants he knelt down and removed them from around my ankles and then reached up to pull my underwear down. As he cleared my underwear past my cock he could tell I was completely aroused. He leaned in and slid his lips over my cock and I moaned loud enough to let him know I was enjoying the moment

George continued to suck my cock and I was close to an orgasm of my own, however, George had other plans. He stood up and dropped his drawers to expose a cock bigger than mine. He stepped towards me and slid it between my lips. It felt good in my mouth and the slightly salty pre-cum tasted amazing. George taught me how to tilt my head back to get more of his cock in my mouth. By this time I was so horny and ready to burst when he pulled his cock out and asked if wanted him to fuck me. Again nervous and anxious, I agreed.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

George turned me face down on his bed and I could feel him position himself behind me. I glanced back and saw him pump some hair gel into the palm of his hand and massage his cock with the gel. A minute later I felt his huge cock trying to poke its head in my tight ass. He slid the tip in my ass and leaned forward to drive it in deeper. The initial pain was soon forgotten when he slowly moved his cock in and out with an incredible rhythm that made me forget about it.

He continued pounding my ass for about twenty minutes. The pleasure was so intense, laying flat on my stomach, that I shot my own hot load of cum right on the bed. It wasn’t much longer after that when George shot his load in my ass. I quickly got my clothes and went to my room next door. As I collected my things from my room to go take a shower, I thought about the experience, I was ashamed and satisfied at the same time.

After taking my shower I went to bed. I laid there for maybe thirty minutes thinking about my first sexual experience, yes before that night I was a virgin. And don’t mean with a guy, I mean period. I never had sex with either gender before that night. I really thought I would be living the rest of my life as a gay man. Until the following weekend when I discovered the red light district in Frankfurt and found women to be more fun.

I’ll never forget George T. and what he did with me that night. How that later in life and to the present day I’m comfortable being a “closet bottom”. But those are stories for another time

Published 
Written by AkaTony
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments