Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome

"It had been a fantasy. Now it was real!"

20
8 Comments 8
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
During the time between my first and second marriage, my sex life was in a slump. Not the kind of slump you might think though. Oh yea, my fiancé was not much help. She was 300 miles away and too uptight to be very sexual but I had solved that problem with the help of a pretty redhead who was in an asexual relationship. We would meet almost anywhere and bang ourselves silly. No, this was different.

Being bisexual, I would get into a mood where what I wanted almost more than anything was cock, cock and more cock! Since my initiation into man-to-man sex I would try to deny these urges but every time it turned out the same. After a while all I thought of, all I fantasized about was hot cock. This was one of those times. I went online and posted an ad.

My fantasy was simple, a threesome with a gay couple (or even just two random guys). I would suck one while the other fucked me. It didn’t take long to get a response to my ad and soon I was parking in front of the address they’d given me, nervous but very excited.

A younger, very effeminate man answered the door and invited me inside. A huskier, more masculine man greeted me as I walked into the living room. He introduced his partner as Jay and himself as David. I laughed and told him that was also my name. It helped break the ice and we started talking. First just mundane small talk but then we got into the real reason we were all here. We soon adjourned into the bedroom and began undressing one another.

Jay was blond and fine featured, slender arms and legs, narrow shoulders and hips and a face that could only be described as “pretty”. His slight body was smooth and I thought he would look perfect dressed as a woman. I was hot for him immediately and began fondling his slender six inch penis.

David was more robust with broad masculine shoulders, a broad hairy chest and strong arms and legs. He was stroking his eight inches of luscious male meat to full hardness. I reached over and took his cock in my hand and massaged it hard and hot and ready for action. I couldn’t wait! My ass just begged for a cock and this was a beauty!

While David put on a condom and lubed himself and my ass, I turned my attention to Jay. I kissed his beautiful body … his cock, his belly, his sensitive nipples and finally our lips met for a deep probing kiss. God! He made me hot! As I descended back down his body I felt a familiar pressure between my butt cheeks and just as my mouth enveloped Jay’s cock David pushed into me. I gasped a little, just taken away by the simultaneous sensations of a smooth hot cock in my mouth and another beginning to fill my ass. This was heaven! I spread my legs apart so David could get deeper inside and turned my attentions to Jay’s lovely pole.

I lavished attention of Jay’s cock, tonguing and sucking and bobbing up and down in a sensual overload while my body rocked from the pounding my tight ass was enjoying. Jay began breathing heavily, his body jerking and getting rigid.

Bbalexmoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bbalexmoon

He was close and I was ready to swallow his wonderful seed. Jay stiffened up and let out a loud moan but just as he came he pulled his cock out of my mouth and his cum sprayed onto his belly just in front of me.

David saw him cum and pulled his cock out of me. I looked disappointed, first at Jay and then at David. David said he had gotten tired and needed a break, then went into the bathroom to remove the condom. I looked down at Jay’s cum covered belly and then up at Jay. With a quick smile I lowered my head to his body and began licking all his cum from his belly and the end of his cock. There was no way, after WAY too long without the taste of man-juice, I was going to waste all that delicious cum. I licked and slurped and gave him little loving kisses until I had cleaned it all from that lovely body.

David had returned and was lying next to us on the bed. His cock was still semi-rigid and looked delicious. I climbed between his legs and inched up to his member. I told him I had unfinished business with him and slowly descended on him. His cock went easily into my mouth and I began to work my magic on it. It was soon rock hard again and David was moaning, half sitting up against the head board and watching my actions intensely. I could tell he was already close and this time I was not going to be deprived of that wonderful feeling, that instant when hot salty cum shoots out of a man’s cock and deep into my mouth. I would have his cum, every drop, and swallow all of his seed!

David’s body started to stiffen. His breath was sporadic but quick. I felt his legs to either side of me tense up and he took my head in his big hands. Yes! This is what I want! All of it, all the time! David’s body shuddered and his hips thrust upwards to ram his spasming cock into my mouth. I felt the first gush of cum hit the roof of my mouth, followed by another and another. I swallowed and swallowed and continued sucking David’s hypersensitive head. Finally it was just too much for him and he pushed my head back. His cock slipped out and lay hot and still dripping on his belly. Just then I realized Jay lying next to us watching and smiling. I gave David’s spent cock one last kiss and got up.

There wasn’t a lot to say afterward. We got dressed, making polite small talk. I thanked David and Jay and told them both how much I had enjoyed the evening. They both smiled and we agreed it had been a very hot night! Jay walked me to the door. Just before I turned to leave he kissed me good night, a hot impassioned kiss that made me nearly melt and I almost walked back inside. With a shy smile Jay said good night and another ‘thank you’ and I walked to my car, the door closing behind me.

I sat for a minute thinking. I had been looking for sex, just raw animal man-to-man sex, but the stirring inside me after that last kiss made me wonder. I drove home strangely content and finally realized I did not have to deny my feelings, just accept the pleasures of them.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments