Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome

"I dropped to my knees and had two huge cocks in my hands"

38
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"It’s been a pleasure writing about my sexual experiences. I’m not proud of the fact that I have to cheat on my wife to enjoy them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Each experience has made me stronger sexually with the same gender"

It was a warm Saturday morning. Generally, I’d be getting ready to do yard work or special projects around the house, but today I have other plans.

I messaged JP on Wednesday about having a little free time on Saturday, and he said, “Come over about 9 am.”

Saturday morning rolled around and I found myself eager to get up. I gave myself an enema, rinsed out several times after, and took my shower. I always like to be clean when I have anal sex and I knew I was getting JP’s huge cock in me today.

It’s about a twenty-minute drive to JP’s and I was remembering our last time and how incredibly satisfied I felt. My cock was getting tight in my shorts and the anticipation was growing as well.

I arrived at JP’s and soon learned that his partner Mike (not his real name) was there. Because when I walked in the door both of them were standing there naked. They’ve lived together for several years. Mike had been working weekends and I didn’t know that he would join us.

After I shut the door and locked it, I turned around and proceeded to take my clothes off and lay them on the recliner, all the while focusing on two amazingly huge cocks standing straight out. Let me tell you that I was mesmerized by both of them. JP’s cock was about 9.5 inches and thick, Mike’s was longer and a little thinner. I immediately knelt in front of them and grabbed a hold of both cocks. It was a nice feeling to have two cocks in my hands as I took turns kissing and licking each one.

We retreated to the bedroom, and I shifted into eager slut mode (and I don’t mean it disrespectfully).

Mike lay back on the bed, and I crawled forward to begin sucking on his cock. I had some difficulty with this from the position I was in because his cock had a slight curve towards his bell, and I could only suck half of it in. I repositioned my body to a 69 position and was able to take his entire cock down my throat.

I felt him licking and sliding my cock in his mouth and then felt JP’s monster cock trying to gain access to my tight ass. With some extra lubrication, he slid completely inside me. I paused for a few seconds to take in the fact that I had a nice big cock in my ass and one in my mouth and mine was in someone else’s mouth.

We continued for what seemed like hours, changing positions, taking turns fucking me slowly and me taking turns on which cock I had in my mouth. JP started fucking me at a much faster pace and shot a huge load of cum inside my tight hole. Mike came in behind me, and he too started pounding me faster as he shot a massive load of cum inside me.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

JP was laying beside me, slowly stroking his cock to recover for another run at me. I leaned over and sucked on his nipples which seems to arouse him. And like that, he was hard again.

I got on all fours as JP mounted behind me and took a long slow rhythm sliding in and out of my ass. I leaned down on my elbows and took Mike’s cock in my mouth and had him ready as well. JP removed his cock from my ass and lay on his back. He motioned for me to sit on his cock. Once in position, he grabbed me by my shoulders and laid me back on his chest. I found it difficult for me to ride his cock that way, but I soon found out why he had me in this position.

Mike was rock-hard and inching up between my legs. He straddled JP’s legs, lifted my legs to his shoulders, and slowly slid his cock into my already tight hole. He pulled back, added a little more lube, and tried again. This time he was successful poking the head in and slowly sliding inch after inch until he was completely inside me. I had expected more pain, but the adrenaline and thoughts of being penetrated by two incredible cocks at the same time took my mind off of it.

Mike took my ankles in each hand and held them to his side. Holding them tightly, he started rocking back and forth bringing his cock deep inside me. I had this incredible fullness each time he drove in deep. The head of his cock tapping on my prostate was so intense, I felt my orgasm building.

JP was reaching his hands around me holding me tight. He was slowly moving his hips to move his cock around inside me. As he slid back, Mike slid forward. This took my orgasm over the edge and shot the largest load of cum out and onto my chest. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

As Mike was getting ready to shoot his load, I clinched the muscles in my ass and milked his cock to another orgasm. Mike pulled out slowly and lay on the bed.

Then I did something I never did before. I dismounted JP’s monster cock and quickly turned around to suck him off. With Mike’s cum all over his cock, I licked and swallowed it up and proceeded to suck JP until he shot a load down my throat. I lay back to catch my breath and composure. Once again, a feeling of total satisfaction raced through my mind.

My first threesome and my very first double penetration. I was proud knowing that I could take both of them at the same time

I thought about the experience all the way home. I thought about how painless the experience felt. How I was more satisfied sexually than my last experience with JP and how much fun was still to come.

Published 
Written by AkaTony
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments