Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first man

"How I went from straight to bi"

59
16 Comments 16
68.4k Views 68.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
Up until my sophomore year in college I almost exclusively was interested in women, but after reading a couple of hot gay stories, I started imagining myself sucking cock, though after coming I’d usually be shocked at myself. This changed when I suddenly had the overwhelming desire to suck myself my first year of college, and over the next week managed to do so. I came in my mouth almost immediately and choked down the cum; I was nauseous afterwards but that didn’t happen the later times.

For a couple of months I was insatiably hungry for my own cock, and while I could sometimes get about half my length in my mouth (I’m 6 inches long) and gloried in the feeling of my cock on my tongue and lips, it hurt my back enough that I tapered off doing it and pretty much quit after three or four months. By that time, however, I was becoming successful with women, so I had straight sex and lots of it for the next few years. I still enjoyed rubbing off to gay fantasies and watching gay sex movies from time to time, but I didn’t seek out any opportunities to be with another man until I returned to college after dropping out for four years to recover from illness and work.

My second year back in school, I was friends with a couple of other older students who were in a band. They lived with three other guys in an old house they rented a bit outside of town; it was surrounded by small fields and was fairly secluded, so they could practice in the basement without disturbing anyone. One Friday night they had an open house for their friends. There were about twenty or twenty-five people there when I arrived, and soon I had noticed a hot little Italian woman who flirted with me. And every other guy there too, of course, which I later found out she was famous for.

After an hour I had danced with her three times, and she made every dance a slow grind. I was throbbingly hard and my balls were sore from the excitement, but while she ground against me so seductively on the dance floor I nearly creamed my pants, she disappeared at the end of the dance and was nowhere to be found when the next song started. I was frustrated but not upset, because she was a good dancer and I had enough experience not to take her teasing personally. In any case, not only was I hard, I had a full bladder from two beers, so I waddled off like a bow-legged cowboy sore from the saddle to find a quiet bathroom in the back of the house, past the old dining room and next to the garage.

On my way to the bathroom I realized I had a bit of a quandary: Being so hard it would be really hard to pee, so jerking off first would be useful, but my balls were so sore that that would be painful and the pressure of my bladder would be a major distraction. I had decided I’d just have to stand there for five minutes as my tubes relaxed enough to let me pee fully erect (which I can do, but it’s boring, tedious, and hard as hell to aim right) and had my zipper open and my cock out as I barged into the bathroom without knocking. There was one of my friends' housemates standing on a stool watching himself jerk off into the mirror over the sink.

He blushed beet-red, but I said, “Do what you want, I don’t care, just let me pee. I’m about to explode.” I locked the door so no one would catch us together, lifted the toilet seat lid, leaned over the bowl with my left hand flat against the wall, and aimed into the bowl with my right hand, back humped, as I stared into space to relax enough to urinate.

After a couple of minutes I succeeded, and as I peed for a full minute, I sighed in relief and heard Dave fapping a bit. When I finished I noticed he was watching my cock, which was still fully erect, and he said, “That was... that was weird. Peeing with a hard-on like that. That’s the superpower I wish I had.”

I laughed and said, “Yeah, it’s useful at parties.”

“I can imagine.”

“Especially ones with Italian chicks.”

He laughed then and said, “Yeah, that’s Paola. She's lots of fun."

I said, "Yeah, so much fun I still need to relieve some pressure.”

By this time, the two of us standing there with our pants around our ankles gripping our hard cocks didn’t seem weird at all, and I found myself interested in watching Dave. He made no attempt to avoid looking at my cock, so I looked at his straight on. He was about five inches long and uncut, but thicker than me. He saw me looking and started running his fingers along his length, so I grabbed my cock in turn and lightly stroked. I said, “Damn, my balls are sore. I really need to cum.”

“Don’t cum too fast, I want to watch.”

“You like watching, don’t you?”

“Sometimes, yeah. You?”

“This is new for me.”

“You’re not nervous?”

“I’m too fucking horny to be nervous. I just need to get off before my balls catch on fire.”

He laughed and said, “You have a nice schlong.”

“So do you.”

I stroked gingerly for a minute as he watched, and I saw a look in his eyes that made me ask, “What else do you do besides watch?”

He looked at me and decided I was game and replied, “In high school, I jerked my best friend off a few times.”

After a second I said, “I want to jerk you off.” He just looked steadily into my eyes, so I walked up to him, pushed him against the wall, and reached down to grab his cock as he kissed my neck. Finally I was feeling another man’s cock! He was hard and throbbing, and his thick shaft was hot to the touch. I felt his precum all over the head, which was thicker than mine but had the same pleasing rubbery feel and perky shape. He had started stroking me, and after a minute my old desire to suck myself dry came over me and I pushed him back against the wall and knelt before him.

His cock pointed straight out towards me, throbbing with his pulse, and he gasped, “Oh, God.” I was greedy for his cock and didn’t bother with any preliminaries. I opened wide and pushed as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could. He groaned as my saliva started flowing and my tongue rubbed side to side on the sensitive underside, and I pushed forward until his head was in the back of my mouth.

My jaw was quickly sore from the strain, so I relaxed and concentrated on the feel of his flesh in my mouth, throbbing and pulsing in the same ways I knew from my cock but so much easier to pull inside me than mine.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

I soon began pulling back so I could relive the joy of taking him inside me, managing a fraction of an inch more each time, and he moaned and cooed and gasped as his cock seemed to grow even larger. With great care I took my new lover into my throat, slowly, so slowly, but with great determination.

Suddenly he grabbed my head and said, “I need to cum. Please swallow me, please take it all.” I responded by taking another half-inch into my throat, and as I struggled not to gag I felt his cock pulse like a fire hose. His head expanded and I felt the pulses of his cock on my tongue, and a sudden flood of thick goo spurted out in my throat. I struggled to swallow it as another seven or eight spurts followed it, hot and thick and sticky, and my eyes watered as I choked a little. I pulled back to catch the last spurt on my tongue and tasted his seed, which was not as bitter as mine, and caught my breath and stood up.

He looked at me and kissed me. He pushed against me and I just reached up to his shoulders and pushed down hard. I was about to explode and I didn’t want to waste my seed on the floor. I wanted my new lover to take it all and suck me as mercilessly as I had sucked him. He started more slowly, licking the tip as he stroked the shaft, so I leaned back against the wall and tilted my hips to encourage him. After five minutes he had worked half my cock into his mouth and stroked the rest lightly. Soon he had both hands grabbing my ass as he worked me into his throat, an as he slowly pulled me inside he worked a finger into my asshole. I spread my legs for him and said, “Yes, don’t stop. I want you to fuck me after you swallow my cum.”

He looked up at me and winked and worked his mouth. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, grunted, and let myself go. My orgasm was tremendous, a dozen spurts from my aching, swollen balls that still did not drain them completely; they remained sore and ready to pump out another load. He swallowed most of my cum, but some drained out from his lips onto the floor and my underwear.

I caught my breath and said, “Where can we go? Someone’s sure to find us soon. Can we go to your room?”

He shook his head “No, our friends use it all the time for making out. We’ll go to the basement.”

“No one’ll be there?”

“The instruments are down there. The guys are too smart to let drunk kids down there. Besides, there’s a place there.”

We zipped up, turned out the bathroom light, and opened the door. Dave pulled me towards the garage and opened a door a little further down the hall. It was a second stairway to the basement and the door at the bottom opened in the very back where stuff was stored. Dave pulled me to a little half-enclosed space in the corner where a couple of mattresses were stored and said, “We should be safe here for a while at least.”

We pulled off our pants and lay down on the mattress, which at least didn’t smell dank or moldy, and Dave pulled out a bottle of lube from against the head of the mattress. “You’re not the only groupie who’ll get fucked here,” he said.

I sat down next to him and rubbed lube on his hardening cock. “You ever fuck anyone up the ass before, Dave?”

“No.”

“Been fucked?”

“Just with my fingers.”

“Then you know to be careful.”

“What about you?”

“I’ve had two women that way.”

I then got on my hands and knees as he rubbed lube on my asshole and worked it in with a finger. Soon he was breathing heavily and I felt his cockhead against my ass. I had recently read a story about two boys discovering sex with each other and was obsessed with the thought of letting my lover inside me. I groaned as he pushed and I tried to relax, and soon his unrelenting pressure had me biting my lip. After about five minutes all of his cockhead pushed through my asshole and the pressure relented. I heard a squirt as he added more lube on the shaft and asked me, “How is it?”

“It’s getting easier. How does it feel?”

“Different. Incredible. Thank you.”

“Slowly now. I want you inside me all the way though.”

He pushed in slowly and with the extra lube caused no pain. After a few minutes the pain gave way to pleasure, and I pushed back hard against his strokes. He sped up and grabbed my hips. I moaned, “Fuck me, fuck my ass.”

He pushed me down so my ass was fully open to him and thrust long and hard. He pulled my ass against him as he thrust forward into me, and too soon he went stiff and I felt his hot juice spew into me. He pulled out and flopped stomach-down onto the mattress. I immediately grabbed the lube and began lubing his ass. He grunted and whispered “Hurry.”

I worked two fingers into him and slowly lubed him up as I felt his ring relax. After about five minutes I mounted him and pushed against his ass. He groaned but I kept pushing, and soon my head slipped inside him and he moaned, “Ooooh.” I continued pushing inside and soon the old familiar tingling started. I grabbed his hips and firmly fucked him as he pushed back against me stroke for stroke, and after about three minutes I cried out and rammed my spasming cockhead deep into his belly as spurt after spurt of my spunk shot into him.

As I lay back on the mattress, he kissed me and went to find a towel in the dirty laundry near the washing machines. We wiped up and played with each other until we were hard again and 69ed to a satisfying finish. We were drained. We dressed and returned separately to the party; I said I had gone for a walk outside to pee and get some air, while no one noticed Dave was gone. Dave and I got together six more times over the next two months, but he felt a little weird about it and broke things off after finding a girlfriend. I didn’t mind, for I was mostly in it for the sex, and soon after Dave found a girlfriend I found my first married couple, which was the best of both worlds.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments