Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gay Experience (With My Best Friend)

"A short little retelling of my first sexual encounter, which just happened to be with my best friend"

55
22 Comments 22
69.9k Views 69.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
I think most people can remember their first time. Their first kiss, first time seeing the other person naked, first time getting or giving a handjob, receiving oral and going all the way. No matter what it is, there’s always something memorable about that first time. Even if it was a little awkward or even if didn’t go as you thought it would, it usually stays with you for a long time. Now I’ve seen a few other people on this site share their first times and I thought I would try it out too. Now if you are here to read some hot porn like story about two dudes getting each other off, I think you should search elsewhere. This is just the retelling of the first time I had a gay experience.

Now my first time wasn’t just with any random dude that I met in a bar or hooked up with online, it was actually with my best friend which only makes it more memorable. We started out as classmates and quickly spend most of the breaks together talking about our favourite shows, videogames and series like two regular nerds. After a few weeks he came over to my place or I to his after school or on Saturdays to watch movies together and play games together. Like I said, I’m a nerd and so is he. And a bit later he also started to stay over, we would play games all night and then go to bed, there was a mattress lying under my bed I could just pull out at any time for him to crash on. This happened more and more often as we got closer and closer and in time I told him that I was actually bisexual, which he was cool with. A few weeks after that he admitted to me that he was bi-curious, which I thought was interesting. His philosophy when it came to sex was, ‘try everything at least once’ which I liked. And because of that, he wasn’t sure yet if he was actually bisexual.

The night it actually all happened in, was another night that he was staying over at my place, we were happily gaming way past midnight while talking about everything and nothing. But finally at 3 or 4 am he said he was done for the night and decided to head to bed. I joined him, brushing my teeth and putting on my pyjamas at the foot of his mattress. I remember that he started to hum or whistle one of those cliché striptease songs you always hear in the movie, and just to play along I jokingly stepped out of my jeans and slowly slid down my underwear to reveal my cock. Soft off course, just hanging in between my legs before I quickly pulled my underwear back up and got into my pyjamas. We laughed it off; there was nothing weird about it since we were always comfortable around each other. I remember me commenting, ‘nothing you haven’t seen before’ and that was true, during all those sleepovers we had seen each other naked now and then by accident. We didn’t care. You do have to realise that at this point we have already known each other for 3 years and counting, so we were really close and really good friends.

After that I laid down in bed and switched off the nightlight near my bed, the room was bathed in darkness and as always we started talking some more. See, for us going to bed wasn’t the same as going to sleep. We would lie down in bed, turn off the lights and talk for another hour or so about whatever would come up. I don’t know why but it just started during our fist sleep over and hadn’t stopped since. When the lights would go off, we would keep on talking until we were too tired to do even that. It was relaxing; the darkness around you made everything feel comfortable and made you less shy. When talking to someone you usually sit close to them and look them in the eyes while you talk, but at night in bed, it was just like talking to a floating voice. It sounds weird, but I can’t really describe the feeling of it. But we were open to talk about anything and we would not judge each other for it the next morning.

One of these night talks is actually where I confessed my bisexuality and him his bi-curiosity. We would talk about events in our daily lives, classmates we didn’t like, we liked or we were attracted too, religion, myths, philosophy, space, and just about any subject that happened to float by but there was one returning subject and that was sex. Whether it was porn we found that week, fantasies and dreams we had, things we would like to try out in the future. In one way or another sex would always pop up in those late night conversations. You do have to understand that we were two young men, I was still a virgin, and he did have experience with his past two girlfriends which did always made me slightly jealous, even though I never admitted that but both of us were still curious and sex was a big part of our lives. So every sleep over that we had, we would lie in bed, turn the lights off, talk about anything, and eventually talk about sex. It was part of the routine. However, this one night went slightly different from the rest.

After the little striptease joke we lay down in bed and started to talk, now this was a few years ago so I have no idea what we talked about but even if I did it wouldn’t matter because that’s not why I’m telling this story. Oh no, the subject quickly changed to sex again. See, my best friend at this point had a long distance girlfriend that he visited last summer, and even though we had talked about it before, I still loved hearing the stories. No matter how much porn you watch or how many sex stories you read or write, there is still something that’s very interesting about the real life, real thing even if it is just hearing about it. He talked about what he did with his girlfriend, how she was and how they both experienced it, and I couldn’t help but get turned on off course but after a while we started to talk about the fact that he was still bi-curious and he still wanted to know what it would be like to sleep with a guy.

At this point I said, “Well you have seen one other dude nude, that’s for sure.”

I said it with a joking tone off course, nothing more than a little teasing with friends.

Though I did not expect his reaction when a few seconds later, I heard him softly respond. “But that’s still a very different from feeling.”

I was a bit confused; my statement was a joke and meant as one, I was not expecting a serious answer. Yet here I was, lying down and realising how personal this conversation had gotten in only a few seconds and even though I thought about all the possible responses that I could have given him, one slipped out before I realised it.

“You can feel mine if you want too,” my voice sounded unsure, but the joking tone was gone.

What followed after that were some very long and slow minutes or perhaps a minute or just a few seconds, but in my mind waiting for that response felt like an eternity.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to try.” His response left my heart beating and a strange sensation in my mind. I had to tell myself to calm down; it wasn’t like this was actual sex, just touching.

“Do you want to feel mine in return?” he softly whispered after that.

Now, even though I had no experience at that time, I did know I felt more like a top than a bottom when it came to men, so I didn’t have too much interest in that.

Instead I said, “Can I feel your ass instead? Would that be a good deal?”

He agreed to that, and we decided that I would go first.

I can’t remember if we decided on that or if I had just made that decision but the lights were left out when I crawled out of bed and towards his mattress. Just like the conversations in the dark it felt better if it was in the dark, like it was anonymous or something. My heart was still beating rather quickly as I moved of the bed and onto the floor.

I do have to say at this point, I haven’t talked too much about what me and my friend look like at this point and that’s for two reasons. One, so that we stay anonymous just to be one hundred percent certain and the second reason is so that you, the reader can just imagine us looking like whatever you want us too and possibly make this even hotter for you. But the one description I will give is that he has an amazing ass. Like a girl it sticks back and is nice and round, a perfect bubble butt. My friend would often wear sweatpants and those would sometimes not really hide the shape of his ass which did make me look and peek at it sometimes and considering I was and still am more of a butt then a boob man, I was rather excited.

My right hand moved forward trying to find him and slowly grabbing onto his leg, I felt his thigh and slowly went higher up until finally my hand rested on his firm but soft ass. He was still wearing his pyjama bottoms off course so I slipped my hand under them and laid my fingers onto his bare naked rear. I felt his soft skin on my palm as I gave it a soft squeeze and slowly stuck my left hand in his pants as well, feeling up both his cheeks at the same time. He was a little hairy, but I could live with that as I felt his round rear.

Now I really could have played with his nice soft and round ass for hours, but off course I knew I shouldn’t be doing this too long, we only made a deal to touch each other not to grope and massage each other. I didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable. I did reach my right hand around to feel his cock. He was hard, that was not a surprise to me I was the same. I could feel his shaft and slowly peeled it back and pushed two fingers against his cock head. It didn’t feel that weird or bad, but I knew that it wasn’t really my thing and quickly pulled both hands back out of his pants as I crawled back into bed.

“How was it?” his voice was soft and shy, we were both whispering still.

“It felt good, soft and nice,” I admitted, as I was staring back up to the ceiling.

“Mind if I go now?” he said. I could already hear him slowly rising from his bed.

“Off course,” I slowly threw my blanket aside and waited for him to take his turn.

Just like I did, I felt his hands reaching in the darkness. First both of them gripped the side of my mattress and then one slowly reached upwards, finding my leg and slowly moving upwards. I was even more excited now and just kept my head down, not even trying to make his shape out in the darkness as I felt his fingers get closer and closer. Suddenly, his entire hand was wrapped around the shape of my cock through my pyjama bottoms.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

I tried to play it off cool as I bit my lower lip and could feel my underwear and bottoms being slid down in one move as my hard cock sprung up. I wonder what he thought of the size when he first touched it or of the fact that I was so hard already but I never asked him.

His hand wrapped around my then naked cock and it was a strange sensation. Being a young teenage horny boy I often had my own hand wrapped around it, but this still felt so different, so different and so good. His finger tops exploring my stiff shaft, sliding down to my heavy balls and back up to my cock head made me so comfortable as I laid there and let him do whatever he wanted.

Finally, I felt something I did not expect as his fingers slowly wrapped around my shaft and started to pump my cock gently up and down. I felt my cheeks slowly turning red as I wasn’t sure what to do. The deal we made was just for touching each other and now he was gently but surely jerking me off.

A part of me thought he was doing it because he felt like he had too, I wasn’t even sure why my mind went to that conclusion but it did.

So I could only slowly whisper out. “Uhm, you don’t have to jerk me off or anything. Just touching is fine. ”

“Oh alright,” he said as I could feel his grip loosening and I could hear him sliding back into bed.

After that we just carried on talking like nothing had happened, it didn’t feel awkward or strange at all which I really liked. We discussed how it felt and how we enjoyed it and how far we would each be willing to go with guys in the future but after almost another half hour of talking I finally heard him admit something that I was not fully expecting and was not ready for.

“Hey, remember when you said that I didn’t have to jerk you off?” he whispered.

“Yeah” was all I could respond, curious where this would lead.

“Well, truth be told, I was kind of disappointed when you said that,” he mumbled out.

I’m pretty sure my heart skipped a beat as he admitted that, and for a few full minutes I was not sure how to respond to that until finally, I just said the only thing I could think of. “You still can if you want to.”

So I ended up sitting on the edge of my bed with my legs spread open and my pyjama bottoms all the way down as he was sitting in front of me with one hand on my knee and the other back again around my cock. I could just about make out the shape of him sitting there on his knees thanks to the moon light shining through the curtains but we still kept the lights off. It felt naughtier that way.

Just like before his hand started to move up and down my shaft, grabbing it tightly and pumping my cock which didn’t take long before becoming fully erect again.

He started off nice and slow, almost as if too tease me as it felt so nice and warm. I laid both hands on the mattress next to me and was already gripping it a little tighter as I felt his fingers slide up and down. With every stroke it went a bit faster, sliding it with more speed and giving me even more pleasure. After a few more strokes his grip loosened and he slid his fingers down onto my heavy balls, softly massaging and feeling up one of them before grabbing the other and doing the same, making me bite my lip as it felt so nice and warm in his soft hand.

His left hand then took over and took one of my balls in the palm of his hand as his right hand moved back over my shaft and started to slide up and down again.

A few more minutes passed by before I softly spoke up again. “Would you mind spitting on it?”

I had done that too myself a few times and I knew it felt good but I wasn’t sure how far I should ask him to go since it was clear we were both rather nervous, it was like walking over thin ice.

Even without getting a response, I felt his head moving closer as he hovered above my cock head and slowly spit out, and I could feel the warm saliva splash onto my exposed cock head and slowly run down my shaft as he started to pump my wet cock again.

My now wet cock being jerked up and down even faster than before felt amazing as I spread my legs further and let him go as fast as he liked. The combination of my heavy balls that were being massaged and fondled together with the wet sensation of my cock being rubbed with the wet little noises it just made it perfect for me.

Yet after all that, I still decided to push my luck, we were here now and I was just going to ask it as I softly whispered. “Would you mind, giving it a lick? ”

The rubbing slowed down for a bit as he spoke. “I am actually kind of curious to what it tastes like.”

Before I could say even more, I could see the silhouette of his head moving closer so my crotch as both of his hands let go and held onto my knees. I felt his hot breath on my shaft, all the way down near my balls as I could hear him slowly sticking out his tongue, gently sliding it forward and finally making contact with my skin. The feeling I cannot put in words, not in such a way that would do justice to feeling your cock get licked for the first time. Everyone who had a blowjob in his life knows what I’m talking about. That wet but hot sensation as he pushes it against the most sensitive part of my body and slowly but surely drags it upwards, inch by inch moving his tongue up too my cock head were it lingered on top of it for a long while before finally sliding back off and leaving me breathing a little heavier and with a wet cock.

Before I could even set my mind straight or think about what just happened, his wet hot tongue was back onto my exposed cock head and making its way back down to my balls. At this point I knew that he wasn’t going to stop with a simple hand job and I loved every second of it. That slippery long thing made its way to my balls where it slowly curled around the first, before licking all over the second. I never felt such a sensitive part of my body feel such pleasure, it made me clench my toes and grab the mattress tightly as I threw my head back and let out a soft little groan.

Moments after that he opened his lips and pushed them around one of my balls, making me groan even more and shudder slightly as I felt the heat inside of his mouth all around my ball and his tongue slipping over every bit of surface.

After a few minutes of sucking he popped my ball out of his mouth and slid over to my other one, giving it the same treatment and making my pleasure even greater as I closed my eyes and just enjoyed every second of it.

I do have to say that he used a lot more skill than I thought someone would for their first time, and later on he did tell me he learned a lot from receiving blowjobs from his girlfriend. Such as how to move your tongue and where the sensitive spots are. And he did not lie, as his mouth moved back and his tongue was pushed onto my shaft again and dragging all the way back up. He finally he pushed his lips over my cock head and slowly down my shaft, taking the first two inches into his mouth and going lower and lower until gagging softly and dragging back up, taking my cock out of his mouth to cough a few times and go back to licking me before I could even ask if he was okay.

Like an expert, he bopped his head up and down the first few inches of my shaft, finding his limit quickly and knowing where to pull back before he started gagging as he moved his head faster and faster, his hand moving back to my balls and slowly fondling it as I clenched my toes and let out another louder groan.

With his left hand massaging my heavy and full balls and his hot warm mouth sliding up and down my shaft I could suddenly feel his right hand move off of my knee and slowly towards my mattress, where he felt around. He was searching for something and I didn’t know what it was, until he reached my left hand and grabbed my wrist, guiding my hand to the top of his head before grabbing my knee again for support.

Without saying a single word, I knew what he wanted, grabbing his head and twisting his long hair through my fingers as I took control from there on out. Keeping his head still in place, I started to slowly thrust forward, real gentle at first. Making sure I knew where his gag point was, I started to dip the first few inches in and out of his mouth. Off course, I had seen enough porn and a part of me did want to ram every inch in there and throat fuck him but I knew to suppress that feeling as I kept pushing in and out.

And now off course you are all waiting for that wondrous money shot ending where I either pump his throat full of cum or cover his face in long strands of it and that’s where I’m going to have to disappoint you. See, there are men on this world who have an issue with cumming during sex, mostly because it happens too soon. Then shortly after this night I discovered that when I’m nervous during sex I cum too late, as in not. I had this same problem most times when it was my first time with someone new but by now I have learned to get over that.

Because of that I never really came that night, after a long night of pumping and rubbing and thrusting I did feel something spurt out and he said he swallowed something salty. I was still hard, but I always am after an orgasm, so we decided that it would be a good point to stop and lay back down in bed. Checking the clock, we realised at that point we had been doing that for the last hour and a half and after a bit more talking about how the experience was and how we could improve on it, we finally decided to go to sleep when my rooster started to make noise and the first rays of the sun hit through the window.

That’s pretty much where the story ended. Well, the story of my first time that is. After that, he and I became more than just friends, we shared a fun friendship with benefits relationship and he would stay over even more often. Blowing me almost every weekend and getting better every time. And no worries, eventually I did both cover his face and pump a hot load down his throat but I just wanted to talk about my first time, how it was and felt. Off course some of those nervous feelings can’t be put into words, especially since I was there with my best friend but I loved every second of it and will treasure that memory for a very long time.

I hope you enjoyed reading about it, comments and ratings are appreciated. Check out my account for more gay erotic stories.

Published 
Written by iskotpop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments