Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first gay experience in paradise (Part I)

"I could not believe what I was doing... but I loved it!"

18
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. I enjoyed it and I am not sure it will happen again.. <p> [ADVERT] </p>or yes, who knows?"

I am from northern Spain, and winters are harsh in this area. This winter, I decided to make a solo trip to disconnect from the modern world for ten days, so I went to a small Island called Gili Meno, Indonesia. I never thought it would become an unforgettable life experience.

I am thirty-two years old, thin but fit, brown eyes, short brown hair, one-eighty, body hairless, single, and heterosexual. I work in the consultancy industry, and my life goes from home to work, and vice versa every single day. Therefore, I was eager to go to that unique island, far away from home, with no traffic, no roads, just a few restaurants, and small Indonesian-style cottages in a piece of tropical land which is easily walked around in one hour.

On December, the 2nd 2019, I arrived there by boat from Bali and headed to the small resort of cottages. This island is one of the three Gili's and the most peaceful, recommended to get away from the noise, party, and social crowds. When I arrived at my cottage, it was small and beautifully decorated, with an open bathroom. I was able to breathe peace already.

The third day, after two days just on my own, reading, sunbathing, and chilling on the beach, I decided to go snorkeling in the beautiful coral reefs around the small islands. I met two couples on their honeymoon, two girlfriends traveling together, and the snorkel guide from the scuba diving center.

Yes, the guide. A twenty-eight-year-old Australian, around one-eighty-five, tanned, beach body, blonde, green eyes, perfect white teeth. At first, I did not pay attention to our Aussie friend, but, of course, I did appreciate his physical appearance, but that was all. We started our snorkel activity, and we were chatting, small talks, about all and nothing. When we finished, we headed back to the diving shop, and as we were talking, he suggested having a beer at the bar near the shop.

'Why not?' I thought.

Two days after being alone, I needed some social interaction. That beer became many, and every passing hour and beer, I unconsciously started to pay attention to small details about Bryan's body. 'Wow, this guy has a stunning smile. How can he be that fit? Goddamn, he is flawless.'

I realized that the beers were maybe affecting me more than I thought, and it was the perfect moment to head back to my cottage and rest.

The next day, I spent a chilled morning at the beach, lunch, and a short nap. I headed to the bar again for a beer, and my Aussie friend, Bryan, was there. "Hey, mate! Fancy a beer?" he said.

I was not feeling weird about the previous day and thought I was just a bit drunk, so I sat down with him and started chatting, again, beer after beer. That day, we were sitting down closer, and after each beer, even closer. When we were laughing and talking, he sometimes started to touch my arm and my knee, but I am Spanish and physical contact when hanging out with a friend is something frequent in our culture.

The afternoon became the evening, and I was weirdly comfortable with him. After many beers, it was time to call it a day and leave when I suddenly said without thinking about it, "Would you fancy another beer? I have some in my cottage."

Why would I ask that? He did not hesitate and accepted the invitation. We went to my cottage, a four-minute walk from the bar. We grabbed two beers and sat on the "terrace" of the room, nobody around, just him, myself, and the darkness of Gili Meno. He sat next to me, very close, leg to leg.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

After a few minutes, he rested his hand over my leg and kindly moved it, as caressing it. I stared at him into those beautiful green eyes, perfect lips, and white teeth. 'Damn! This guy is like an Adonis!'

He got closer and closer to me; I could feel his breath in my mouth, slowly, while caressing my leg, until his lips were skimming mine. He started kissing me, but I did not want him to stop; I was feeling extremely passionate, desired, and free. I kept kissing him, slowly and touching his chest through his open Hawaiian-style shirt, moving my hand over his chest to up and down, feeling his silky but manly skin at my fingerprints. 'God! I am horny!' I could hear inside my head.

It was too late for my reasoning to find a solid argument that could stop me from continuing, so I stopped listening to my inner voice. I surrendered to the situation; kissing and caressing started to ignite.

He was touching me with care while I was feeling his smooth skin in my hands, touching every centimeter of his body. I moved my hand over his swim trunks, and I could feel his penis hardened at my touch. I could not believe what I was about to do, but I stood up and stepped into the cottage as he followed me. I took my clothes off and sat down in the bed, while he was heading straight to me, taking his shirt off and stopped right in front of me. I reached his hip with my hands and moved them over his bulge, feeling his penis underneath while he was caressing my neck.

I slowly took his swim trunks off until I set free his enormous penis in front of my face. It was merely the definition of perfection. I grabbed it and slowly moved it back and forward with my two hands. I was ready to have a feel of it. I started to lick the tip while touching it gently, kissing his penis, and gradually introducing his perfectly warm dick in my mouth. 'Oh my god! Am I doing this?'

After a few minutes of sucking, he laid down in bed with me, and I was feeling hornier than ever. I was shivering. He started kissing all my body, touching my penis and sliding his finger in between my legs. At that moment, he went to the bathroom and returned with a bottle of hand cream; he poured some on his hand and continued touching my penis while kissing me, slowly moving in between my legs at the same time. I suddenly felt his fingers drawing circles and playing in my ass.

"Oh! It feels good!"

I was getting hornier every second, while he started to introduce a finger inside my ass. I was getting relaxed and more welcoming.

He carefully moved in between my legs and pushed my thighs towards my shoulders. I felt the tip of his penis touching my tight ass. He leaned over me and slowly pushed his tip; I felt it sliding inside me. Out and back inside again, each time deeper, and I could feel how his big and warm penis was fully penetrating inside my body.

After a few movements, he was vigorously fucking me. I was gasping, extremely aroused, and I wanted him to fuck me hard; I wanted to feel him inside me. I was breathless.

I had not had such pleasure for a long time, as that was new to me, and I wanted to squeeze all out of it. All the surroundings disappeared at that moment; there were just the two of us. A perfectly-sculptural Australian, looking into my eyes, moaning and making love to me as if I were doing it for the first time.

 

[To be continued]

 

Published 
Written by franp118
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments