Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first

15
4 Comments 4
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I’m a fifty six year old white male and I’ve been bi since eighteen. My wife Lynn is in the other room so I had to sneak in here to write this. I love my wife but she has no interest in sex whatsoever. There’s been little or no sex in our marriage for many years now. I hadn’t sucked cock since we’d been married, but the lack of sex with the wife Lynn drove me to start sucking cocks again.

I've been sucking again for eight years now and I want cock even more so suck them more each year. 

I’ve noticed that like me more and more older-guys are getting into cock sucking. It seems to me that there are lots of us out there now and unfortunately more cocksuckers than guys wanting to be sucked. I guess there is lots of competition for the good cocks.  

I live in a small town so I have to find men out of town to suck which is not always easy schedule wise. It’s been over a year since I was down on my knees in an Adult bookstore with my lips wrapped around a cock, sucking it hard and fast to get him to cum in my mouth. That’s the reason I’ve been sucking since I was eighteen. I liked the feel and taste of cum.  I was out of town on business so I went to one of my favorite bookstores in the suburbs of Chicago. It was quite busy and there were a number of guys checking each other out. There was a guy standing against the wall and I just asked him if he wanted a blowjob. He said, “Yes,” so we entered a private booth. I immediately got on my knees and unzipped his pants. He had a nice cock, not long, but he had a huge mushroom head. I loved sucking his cock, I was in heaven. He shot a load in my mouth and then I cummed in my pants. It was great.   

I remember that first time as if it were yesterday.   

One day my friend Carl and I went to his friend's house to hang around and watch some movies. We drank a few beers that Peter’s older brother had bought him. Since his friend Peter rented a small room we had no place to sit so we lay on the bed and enjoyed the movie.  I was in the middle of the bed and my friend Carl was on my left and Peter was on the right.

After watching the movie for awhile, I turned my head to look at them and saw that they’d both fallen asleep. Not knowing what else to do, I just kept watching the movie by myself.

Suddenly, I felt Peter's hand on top of my cock. I gently moved his hand back to his lap without waking him up.  

After a few more minutes, he did it again so again I gently moved his hand back to his lap. Then he did it a third time but this time he kept his hand firmly on top of my cock when I tried to remove it.   

I now knew that Peter wasn’t asleep, he was just pretended.        

I could feel his thumb moving up and down my suddenly hard shaft as he leaned his head toward me and started kissing my cheek and licking my ear. I’d never felt this way before.       

Peter started touching all over my body and kissing toward my lips. I rejected his advances because I didn’t want it happen because my friend Carl was lying next to me and I was scared to dead that he would see us.  But Peter’s strong arms held me tight as kept kissing my lips until he could get his tongue inside of my mouth.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

I kept trying to reject him again but I couldn’t because he was so strong.

After he kissed me for a while, Peter started touching my cock through my jean. Then he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jean and put his hand inside. I couldn’t reject him anymore but I wouldn’t allow him to go any further when he tried to take off my jean and boxer.

As he slowly kissing me, his finger went lower to touch my butt cheek and asshole. He controlled me very well. Then he laid on top of me, kissing again as he tried to take off my jeans and boxer and fuck me. But I wouldn’t allow him to do that because my friend Carl was there next to me. I slid my body toward the edge of the bed so I could fall off on to the floor.    

When I was off the bed and I went outside into his small patio where he had a sofa bed on the patio. 

After I laid on the sofa bed for a few minutes I heard Peter coming out and walk toward me. He started touching me all over my body and kissing me again. He put his finger to my asshole stretching the virgin hole. Then he flipped me over ass up and was getting ready to fuck me when my friend Carl came out and caught us.   

Carl asked, "What the hell are you guys doing?"

I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t face Carl, but Peter said, "Its ok. We’re just having a little fun."

Carl came toward me and pulled his cock out.  I jerked him off at first. After a few minutes of playing with his cock and balls Carl invited me to lick it. I did and then I just put it in my mouth and sucked it. I gagged a little but couldn’t believe how good a cock felt in my mouth.    

I spent at least a fifteen minutes of non-stop sucking. I absolutely loved it when Carl grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth.  It was very hot when he forced my mouth down on his cock. My nose and lips were pressed in his pubic hair and I could feel the head hitting the back of my throat. 

Carl held my mouth on his cock and called me his cock whore while he cummed. I liked swallowing his load and the verbal abuse was a twist. I remember thinking that I wished I’d have tried sucking cocks years ago.   

When I finished sucking him off, Carl told me to put my boxer back on.  

Then Peter went back in his room and his drunk-ass went to sleep. I probably would have let him fuck me but he passed out. I jerked off on him and left.   

When I drove Carl home we didn’t say a word. I was so scared that my friend will tell my story to anyone and also I did not look at him because I just did not know what to say.   

That was my first experience with man sex. I didn’t get fuck but I sucked my fist cock. After that every now and then I had days I crave sucking a cock but I gave it up when I got married. Or at least as long as my wife Lynn was fucking me.  

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments