Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My College Roommate - Grad School Part 1

10
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
913 words 913 words

I was looking forward to attending graduate school in Denver, CO.  The three year program I was accepted into would be competitive and hopefully rewarding.  A combination of a Masters in Tax and Law.  Classes would begin in September however, I wanted to move to Denver early and enjoy the summer there.  I found a short term weekly rental that allowed me to explore the city and look for a home off-campus.  My adventure would begin right away.

Exploring the campus, learning about program resources and an informal orientation were first on my list.  My appointment began at 10:00 and would last until Noon.  I arrived on campus at 9:00 and walked around on my own for an hour.  The campus had a great fitness center, student union, and lush green quad for socializing. I also learned about the schools accomplished hockey team.  I'm sure the hockey team has a lot of hot men playing there.  It was almost 10:00 so I made my way over to my appointent.  The grad program had a modern resource center and was well staffed.  I was greeted by a very friendly face.  Jeremy would be my guide that day.  Jeremy was cute and very informative.  He was younger with a chisled face, bright smile and a very nice nice body; It was clear that he was into men like I am.  We discussed my program goals and expectations then went on an informal tour of the program building, library, and staff directory.  Jeremy was professional and knowledgable so I decided to ask him some additonal questions about off-campus housing when we got back to his office.

After we generated my Student ID Card, Jeremy showed me an online message board dedicated to students in my grad program.  We had a few extra minutes so we looked at the message board together at his computer.  Jeremy created my online credentials and we signed in as me.  A quick scroll through the message board categories showed Housing and Roommates.  Jeremy smiled and said that he recognized an address of one of the two bedroom properties for rent and winked at me.  He said that would be a great fit for me as the home was just across the street from the Law Library.  I sent a quick message responding to the add with my mobile number.  Jeremy graciously accepted my offer for coffee in the near future after I got settled in.  It was almost Noon and I was already accomplishing a lot that first day.  Perhaps more than I realized...   

I strolled across campus back towards the fitness center to look around before lunch.  My badge got me right in.  The counter staff provided a towel and showed me the online class schedule.  I wandered around the beautiful gym and pool and saw the sign for the mens locker room.  Not intending to workout or shower that day, I was curious and entered anyway.  There were several guys moving through their pre and post workout routines.  One guy was shaving in the mirror at the sink with only a towel over his shoulder.  The water glistened on his skin and I stood at the sink next to him slowly washing my hands.  This guy was muscular and hairy and very sexy.  He had a thick dark penis and firm hairy butt.  We smiled at each other as I deliberatly glanced down to his crotch and ass as I walked away. 

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

The student union had several good food choices.  I got in line for a salad and found a nice table overlooking the Quad more than two stories above ground.  This was a great vantage point to get orientated to the other buildings and good people watching.  My phone suddenly buzzed with a text message from a local 303 number.  At first I thought it was Jeremy but no such luck.  I was happy to see that it was actually the person renting the house across the street from the library.  While I finished my salad I re-read the text and responded back.  After exchanging a few messages, we agreed to meet that afternoon at the rental in just another hour.  I finished my lunch, responded to emails, read the news, relaxed a little, and headed over the rental house.     

As I approached the front porch of the rental, I was happy to see the house matched exactly to the description in the ad.  It was a cute brick bungalow with huge mature trees, ample parking, and a fenced private yard in the back.  I knocked and the door immediately opened.  Wow!  It was him.  It was Jeremy.  He was so professional during the orientation and our meeting and he kept this rental opportunity separate.  That sexy wink he gave me made so much sense now.       

Jeremy had already changed into jeans and a tight t-shirt and was making small talk explaining that he starts works early in the morning and finishes most days by mid afternoon.  He offered me a glass of water and started the home tour.  Just like the add stated, he owned the house and was seeking a student roommate in the Fall.  Upstairs is the main bedroom, full bathroom, half bath, office, kitchen, garage access, and family room.  The basement had the second bedroom, full bathroom, laundry, storage, and plenty of bright light coming in.  There was light construction happening in the basement however, it was almost finished.  The conversation with Jeremy would get much more interesting.       

 

 

Published 
Written by tossoffwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments