Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Boss Turned Me Gay For Pay 2

"My gay boss continues my transformation."

52
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I opened my eyes. I had the most startling dream. I was sucking my boss's cock as he came deep inside my mouth.

Suddenly, there was some movement next to me in bed. I looked over and my boss Gavin was nude sprawled out next to me, his long flaccid cock rising and lowering with his breath. I quickly realized it was not a dream. Everything flashed back in my mind: breaking up with my girlfriend, getting hired by my boss Gavin and sucking his cock until he unloaded in my mouth.

I resigned to get up and splash some water on my face. As I arose from the bed my head started spinning – the whiskey, I remembered. I was still a little buzzed from the three shots I took. I was such a lightweight. I went over to the sink and looked in the mirror. All the events since I broke up with my girlfriend up until this morning flashed before me. I realized I had almost two more weeks to go up here at Gavin's cabin. Could I do it I pondered, two weeks living with my gay boss, helping him with everything including his sexual needs? The extra money could really come in handy but I was confused.

I decided to take a shower. I washed the excess cum off my extremities, grabbed a towel, and dried off. When I got out of the shower Gavin was awake and on his laptop.

"Sunshine!" Gavin yelled, "Get over here."

I did what I was told and wandered over to the bed and laid down next to him.

"That is much better," Gavin said, "I have a list of your daily duties while you are up here with me," Gavin stated, "I want us to have a clear understanding of what is expected," Gavin continued. "First on the list is you are going to be nude for the duration of your stay here, except if I have you run an errand for me like running down to the market."

I just stared at Gavin and listened to him speak.

"Second, you are going to do what I ask you to do, no exceptions," Gavin declared. "And third, if you refuse to do what I ask of you, you will be sent home and you will not get any of the bonus money. Do I make myself clear?"

I thought for a minute. I really needed the money and figured I really did not have a choice. I told him I could do it. I signed his agreement.

Just then Gavin got a text. "Edward is coming up this afternoon," Gavin exclaimed. "There are some papers I have to sign. There is a big storm heading this way later today I want him to get here ASAP and then back to town before it hits. The roads get washed out here all the time."

I was in terror. Edward worked in the office. He was the office manager for Gavin. Edward was in his sixties, a big heavyset guy. Edward also did his share of hitting on me but not the way Gavin did. He would make comments and stare at me and he even asked me out to dinner a couple of times. I always rebuffed his advances. Plus, I had just signed up for massage school and started taking night classes so even if I wanted to hang out as friends as he would always say, I just had no free time. But now he was coming up here and he would see me nude?

"Can I put on some clothes while Edward is here?" I asked.

"No, you can't," Gavin responded. "You will be fine. He will only be here for a few minutes."

Gavin got another text. "Edward is on the way," Gavin noted, "You might as well get started on preparing us a late lunch. But first, suck my cock."

I could not believe it but Gavin was getting hard again. I knew this was going to be part of my job but I was still not used to it. I lay down in front of him, took a deep breath, and grabbed his cock. I began to stroke it and lick the tip. He quickly got very hard. I opened my mouth and began to give him the best blowjob I could. About 10 minutes later he had another momentous orgasm and I swallowed every drop this time without having to be told to do so.

I went into the kitchen and began to prepare our meal. My ex-girlfriend always said I would make someone a good wife someday because I was handy in the kitchen. But this is not exactly what I expected. The meal was almost ready when I heard a car pull up. Then a knock at the door.

"Get the door," Gavin demanded. The butterflies I had earlier with Gavin were back. I walked over and opened the door. To my dismay not only was Edward outside but Phillip too. He also worked at the office and I also had my share of uncomfortable encounters with him.

"Look at you!" exclaimed Edward.

He looked me over from head to toe.

"His cock is bigger than I thought it would be," Philip chimed in.

I was horrified. Both men came inside and I took their coats. Edward walked over to me and gave me a hug. I reluctantly wrapped my arms around him as he did but his hands quickly grabbed each of my ass cheeks. I could feel his erection against my stomach. I jumped back. Edward chuckled.

"My turn," exclaimed Philip. As he came over to me he put one arm around my back and the other cupped my balls. I tried to back away but he had a firm grip. Then he grabbed my cock with his other hand and gave it a squeeze.

Gavin yelled. "Come on boys give him a break," With that, Philip let go of my privates.

"I have been wanting to do that since I first laid eyes on him," Philip giggled.

"I have been wanting to do a lot more than that," Edward stated.

I was so embarrassed and hurried back to the kitchen with my face beet red. I served the meal for the three men and myself. I could hear the rain falling outside with thunder crackling. The meal was uneventful unless you could count the endless sexual innuendo.

The men got up and headed over to the recliners set up in the living area. As Edward got up he let out a yelp. "My back went out again," Edward lamented. "I had to cancel my weekly massage appointment today to come up here, I will have to wait another week to see my masseur."

Gavin responded. "Danny is in massage school, he could give you a massage." Edward looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I, I just started," I stammered. "Plus I don't have my table with me or the massage oils."

"Nonsense," Gavin replied. "I have some massage oils and you two can do it on the bed. Plus, don't you have to get practice time in as part of your training?"

"Yes I guess that is true," I admitted.

"Fine then," Gavin replied. "Edward go take a shower and we will get everything ready for you."

I reluctantly put some extra towels on the bed and warmed up Gavin's massage oil.

After about 15 minutes Edward exited the shower with a towel wrapped around him. He was surprisingly hairless, and in better shape, than I expected for such a big guy. He walked into the living room and took off his towel. I instinctively looked down at his cock. Then quickly looked away. It was really thick. Incredibly thick. I tried to get it out of my mind.

ALMA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALMA1

Edward plopped on the bed face down. I got the massage oil and got on the bed. I was not sure exactly how to approach this. Philip and Gavin were in the recliners watching it all.

Gavin said, "Danny you need to get on top of him and straddle his ass. Start on his upper back and go from there."

I complied. I was right on top of his ass with my cock laying between his ass cheeks. When my cock first touched him he squeezed his cheeks together and moaned. I did my best to keep my cock from touching him but it was useless. I went to work massaging his shoulders, working my way down to his back. I then mounted him in reverse, massaged his feet legs, and started on his thighs. He parted his legs. I could see his big balls resting between his legs. I massaged all the way up and accidentally brushed his balls a couple of times.

"Turn over Edward, Danny needs to massage your front," Gavin instructed.

Edward turned over and I realized he had a massive hard-on. He was about 7" but so thick. It was hard not to stare at it. I straddled him again and began on his chest. His cock was pressed against my crotch as I worked him. I reversed my position and worked his legs and went all the way up to his thighs. This time his hard cock was rubbing between my ass cheeks. It was very erotic and I began to get hard myself. I figured it was time to quit before things got out of hand.

"Done," I declared and jumped off of him.

"We are not done," Edward shouted. "My regular masseur always gives me a happy ending," he said with a smile.

"Finish him off," Gavin demanded. "You can't leave him with blue balls."

I sighed once again. The butterflies were back. I got on my knees on the bed next to Edward and dripped massage oil on his cock. I got to work stroking him. He moaned with pleasure. I massaged his massive balls with one hand and his thick cock with the other. The whole experience was so erotic I got rock hard myself. Soon he was really close to cumming.

As Edward began to orgasm Gavin chimed in. "Danny, you need to swallow all of it."

I bent over and put Edward's cock head in my mouth. He was much wider than Gavin and barely fit. Soon he began to cum in my mouth. Round after round of hot sticky semen filled my mouth. I swallowed him as fast as I could as I stroked him. Edward finally finished. He grabbed my hand and I laid down next to him with my arm around his ample stomach.

"My turn!" Philip announced. I looked at him in disbelief. "However I am going to make it easy on you Danny", "I am going to give you a massage," Philip explained. I told him thanks but I don't really need one.

"Nonsense Danny," Gavin cut in. "Philip wants to do something nice for you, the least you can do is accept."

I succumbed and agreed on receiving a massage.

Philip walked over to the shower. He got undressed and got in. He was actually in pretty good shape for an older guy. I lay in the bed next to Edward and waited for the inevitable.

A short while later Philip exited the shower and walked into the living room. His cock swinging back like a grandfather clock hand. I quickly realized I was staring at his cock and looked away.

"Get out of bed big boy," Philip ordered Edward. "My turn!"

Edward kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the massage and I took his place face down on the bed. Philip straddled me just like I did before with Edward. I could feel his cock against my ass. He was starting to get hard. As he massaged my back his hardening cock rubbed back and forth between my ass cheeks. There was something about it that was very erotic and stimulating and I also began to get hard. He reversed his position and worked my legs. He opened them up quite a bit and worked his way up my thighs. I felt really good. He had great hands.

"Have you ever had your prostate massaged?" Philip whispered.

"No," I meekly replied.

"Well get ready for something you will never forget," Philip retorted.

Suddenly I felt Philip's finger near my puckered hole. He went in circles around it but did not enter. My ass started wiggling from the attention it was getting. Then suddenly one of his digits entered me. I pushed in and out like he was fucking me with it. It felt strange yet good at the same time. He went deeper until he hit a spot and I was instantly in ecstasy.

"You like that?" Philip asked.

"Yes," I cooed.

I was in heaven. I felt an orgasm building in me. I could not believe it since he was not even touching my cock. He must have sensed my impending release and he would back off just enough to keep it at bay. He kept fucking me with his finger. Suddenly he stopped. He lifted me up on all fours. I wanted more, I wanted to feel him in me, I wanted to cum. I could get so used to having this done to me. I heard him unwrap something. I looked back and Philip was putting a condom on his hard cock. My euphoria turned to fear suddenly.

"No, please no," was all I could say.

"Do you like this so far?" Philip asked?

I told him yes.

"Then trust me," Philip said. "I will only put my tip inside."

I thought about his offer. He made me feel so good like never before in my life. I did not want it to end. So I told him to go ahead.

Philip got behind me. He pressed the end of his cock against my hole. Back and forth without going in. That euphoric feeling came back. Back and forth he pressed each time going a little deeper. It felt so good, so raw, so erotic. I began to push back against him. Just a little at first. He pushed deeper. I pushed back harder. Soon he was three inches in. Part of me wanted him to stop but the part of me that wanted more won out. All of a sudden he hit my prostate with the tip of his cock. It was electric. I gasped and pushed hard against him. He began fucking me harder. It sent me over the edge and I exploded all over the bed. A few more pumps and I could feel his cock contracting inside me. I could feel his cock cumming into his condom.

I collapsed in exhaustion. I looked up and Philip was in bed next to me, holding me. I looked over and Gavin as well as Edward had big smiles on their faces while Edward had just jerked both of them off watching our performance.

Gavin announced, "The guys have decided to stay the night, the rain is pouring cats and dogs out there and not really safe to drive in."

"Hope you don't mind Danny."

I lay back in the bed staring at the ceiling and listening as the rain hit the roof. So many things went through my mind. Almost two weeks to go and I was curious about what would happen next.

Published 
Written by NewlyCucked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments