Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Mate

"A true story of fulfilling a fantasy I didn't even know I had."

7
4 Comments 4
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I had a date lined up in the city with this guy I met off Tinder. He was Brazilian, a bit older than me, but seemed like a nice guy from the chats that we had had. We arranged to go out for dinner, and I picked him up from his apartment at 7 pm. I took him to this really nice Italian restaurant just on the other side of the river. The conversation started out alright, but quickly got boring. He was a nice guy, but I didn’t really see it going anywhere.

We eventually made it back to his place. He really seemed into me though and wanted me to come up to his apartment. Even though I knew there wouldn’t be a second date, I was horny, and he wasn’t bad looking. So I agreed and went up with him in the hope I’d at least get some action. Who knows, maybe he was really good in bed and maybe a second date may yet be on the cards. Yeah, yeah, I know. Call me shallow.

He offered me a drink and we sat on the couch watching tv for a bit and making light conversation. During which time I could feel him getting closer to me and started touching my leg a lot when he spoke. Before long we were making out. I’ll be honest, he wasn’t a great kisser. But I was more intrigued as to what was in his pants. He had to at least be packing a half decent sized cock, right. I mean, he was Brazilian after all.

Never have I been more disappointed in my life. He was maybe four inches in length and wasn’t much thicker than my thumb. But like I said, I was horny, and I was here now. We got down to business, and his blowjob skills weren’t terrible as I half expected. But I’d had better.

I held off for as long as I could but knew, in the end, I’d have to return the favour. Going down on him was like sucking on my own finger after dipping it in cream cheese icing. Only, without the delicious taste of the icing to make it worthwhile. Eventually, we ended up just jacking ourselves off next to each other and blowing on ourselves. (Could’ve done this on my couch at home). I spent the night as I hadn’t bothered to arrange a hotel, and it was too late to call my best mate to see if I could crash at his.

The next morning I made up some excuse and got out of there as soon as I could. So far this had been a waste of a weekend. I headed into one of the large shopping malls for some brekky and a coffee. I had arranged to catch up with my mate Michael while I was in the city as I normally do when I’m up this way. As was usually the case on a Friday or Saturday night, I figured he had probably had a big night out at one of the local gay clubs and was busy sleeping it off with his boyfriend. So I ended up killing time by doing some shopping for my mother’s birthday that was in a couple of weeks. Be nice to not leave it till the last minute as I normally did.

Around lunchtime, I got a text from Michael to say he was up, and I headed over. He lived only a short walk from the CBD, so I made my way over. Michael’s been my best mate since Year 8 of high school. Back then he was a tall, lanky, scruffy haired boy. We used to always hang out at recess and lunchtimes with our small group of mates. After we both left high school, he moved up to the city to start Uni and I ended up getting a job in our local town. But we still stayed in touch and caught up whenever I went into the city or when he came home to see his parents. Over the years he’d finally stopped growing and started to fill out a bit more, so he wasn’t quite as lanky, but his hair was still scruffy.

Now, well and truly by this time, I knew that I was into guys, but I hadn’t told anyone, not even Michael. And it wasn’t until the night of Michael’s twenty-first, that I found out that he also, was into guys. He’d had girlfriends back in high school, probably just to throw everyone off the scent. But this one particular night, I was spending the night at his small unit that he rented and shared with two of his Uni mates. There were a few people spending the night, so the living room and kitchen floor were taken, so I got the floor in Michael’s bedroom.

At one point during the night, I came inside to refill my drink and noticed Michael slipping into his bedroom, and another guy, who I’d never met, following him in and closing the door. Now still to this day, I’m not entirely sure what went on in there, I just remember seeing this guy come out of his room about ten minutes later and straight into the bathroom to wash his hands. Followed by Michael a couple of minutes later, presumably after he’d cleaned up the mess. I’ll let you put two and two together.

Anyway, so some ten years later, we’re both now out and proud. But never hooked up. Never really even thought about it, to be honest. Guess it’s similar to straight mates; a guy has a female best friend, but never hook up because they have that whole like a brother/like a sister relationship thing going on. Well, I guess Michael and I are a bit like that.

And Michael’s got a boyfriend now, Ben. He’s a really nice guy. I was looking forward to catching up with both of them, as it had been a while. When I got up to his third-floor apartment, I found Michael sitting out on the balcony drinking his coffee. From the looks of him, he needed it.

It turned out his boyfriend Ben had to go into work early, so he wouldn’t be home for a couple of hours. Passed out on the outdoor couch opposite was one of Michael’s gay mates, Hamish. Looks like he’d had a night he wasn’t going to remember any time soon. Completely out of it he was.

I joined Michael out on the balcony. It was a nice sunny day. His balcony had a great view of the city skyline, thanks mainly to the spare block of land across the road, and then just more apartments adjacent to this. After offering me a coffee, Michael told me about his wild night with his boyfriend and mates at the gay club just around the corner.

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

Turns out Hamish’s boyfriend was over east on a business trip for a couple of weeks, so he took the opportunity to get a little wild. No idea what he took, but it must’ve been good. Once he finally stirred after several nudges from Michael, he got himself up and headed to the bathroom for a much-needed shower.

I told Michael all about my disaster of a date last night. The boring conversation, the average kissing and let us not forget the very below average cock. He thought it was hilarious. Hamish returned from the shower. Couldn’t see much of an improvement though, if I’m honest. To both of our astonishment, he continued to pour himself a full glass of wine that he found on the kitchen bench.

“What the hell, Hamish! you really think that’s a good idea?” said Michael staring at him in disbelief.

“Ah, she’s good, babe.”

“You remember my mate from school, Rowan?”

“Oh yeah, hey hun,” said Hamish with a small wave as he took another swig of his glass of wine. “Oh fuck, my head hurts so bad.”

“Well, I’m not surprised. You had a pretty big night.”

“Where’s Josh?” Josh was his boyfriend.

“He’s over east remember, on a business trip,” replied Michael, looking at me and doing a verbal rolling of the eyes. “He’s back at the end of the week.”

“Ohhh really,” Hamish slumped down onto the couch, nearly spilling his wine. “Well, what am I gonna do now? I can’t go home, the house is a mess and needs cleaning and I just can’t handle that at the moment… seriously babe.”

Michael looked sideways at me again. I just smiled as if to say… he’s your mate, not mine. Hamish continued drinking and moping about having to do the mountain of dishes at home and having to make the bed. Meanwhile, I’d zoned out and was checking out Grindr to see who was around, when out of the blue I got a Facebook message from Michael. I looked up at him, but he was talking to Hamish.

I opened the message, it read: We might’ve actually been able to wank off on the balcony if Hame wasn’t here.

Wait, what?? Was I reading this right?

I quickly replied: Go home, Hamish.

I received a laughing emoji back. I had to know more. I texted: Just a wank??

Yes. Well each other of course, but that’s it.

My cock was straining my jeans almost instantly. I wanted more than just a wank from him, but I’d happily take what I can get. I’d seen his cock before. We’d sent each other dick pics one time a couple of years back, more just out of curiosity than anything. Can tell you, I was rather impressed. But to see it and touch it in person… that was something else. Christ Hamish, fuck off already.

Seems we’d missed our chance when he was in the shower. Finally, though, we both managed to convince him to go home and have an early night. I told him I’d catch him later and Michael walked him to the door, and he went on his way… finally. When Michael returned, he already had his fly undone and sat down opposite me on the outdoor three-seater couch and pulled out his already semi-hard cock. He started stroking it slowly.

I got up and walked over to sit beside him. Unzipping and unbuttoning my own jeans and pulling out my own cock which was now hard and already starting to precum. I reached over and grabbed Michael’s now fully hard cock in my hand and started stroking it. It was a thing of beauty. Thick at the base but then thinned out at the head. Must’ve been easily seven-and-a-half inches long. It felt amazing in my hand.

He reached over and grabbed my cock in his hand and we both sat there on his balcony in full view of the apartments opposite, stroking each other off. The balcony has glass panelled balustrading, so even people down on the footpath on the opposite side of the road would’ve got a full view had they looked up. It was so hot.

“Can I taste it?” I asked. He hesitated for a split second before nodding, and before he could change his mind, I went down and took him in my mouth. He tasted amazing. I stroked him while at the same time I licked the length of his hard thick shaft. Tasting his precum. Hearing him moan. Seriously, all those missed opportunities in our last year at school, lunchtimes in the toilet, before school, after school, behind the library, in the library, back of the class under the desk….

I massaged his balls with my other hand. They were definitely full and in need of emptying. I could feel him getting close. I stopped, not wanting this to end too soon. We swapped positions and he went down on me. I was in heaven. The feel of his warm mouth over my cock. Taking it all. I kept stroking him and eventually, he pulled his head up and moaned that he was going to cum.

I stroked him faster, he arched his back and the next thing I knew, streams of cum shot out all over his shirt, his jeans, my jeans, my hand… it was so fucking hot. He was still moaning and breathing heavily as I turned my attention onto my own cock. Using Michael’s own cum that was still on my hand I lubed myself up and continued stroking as Michael massaged my balls. It didn’t take long before I too was shooting load after load all over myself.

We cleaned up before his boyfriend got home from work, I had a quick shower and then headed back down south, thinking about what just happened. A fantasy that I didn't even know I had.

Turns out my weekend wasn’t completely wasted. Here’s hoping for round two.

Published 
Written by Rokyba12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments