Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Bill and Mr. Jeff

"Two older men help a young guy explore another side of sex."

35
20 Comments 20
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

As a horny sixteen-year-old boy, I was very open to what Mr. Bill and Mr. Jeff were trying to do to me. I had just finished cutting their lawn and was ready for my payment. Mr. Bill offered me a beer, which turned into about four, and I was feeling pretty buzzed. Mr. Jeff’s hands were constantly touching my lower back and upper ass. He was trying to read my reactions to these touches.

My young cock was hard and jammed in my shorts. I had heard rumors that these two older men were gay and enjoyed younger guys working for them. I was curious about all types of sex but had only jerked off with another boy at school. I had a girlfriend that I was attracted to, but she would only let me fondle her tits, and she would touch my cock. I loved my cock being touched, and I figured what could it hurt if Mr. Bill and Mr. Jeff touched me and made me feel good.

The next time Mr. Jeff touched my lower back, I pushed back on his hand. Mr. Bill looked and smiled and me. Mr. Jeff then pressed his hips against my ass cheeks, and I could feel his rock hard cock. I let out a moan to let the men know I was willing to go further. Mr. Bill approached me and rubbed his hand along the outline of my hard dick. I whimpered as he kissed my neck, and Mr. Jeff kissed the other side of my neck.

I heard a belt buckle crack against the hard floor, and then I felt the warm flesh of Mr. Jeff’s cock brush against my hanging hand. I reached and encircled my hand around it. Mr. Bill began taking my shorts off as Mr. Jeff took off my shirt. My cock flopped out, and Mr. Bill licked the length of my shaft as Mr. Jeff ran his cock between my smooth ass cheeks.

The two men didn’t seem to mind that I was dirty from mowing the lawn. They each kissed my body from front to back. As Mr. Bill let my cock go, he undressed and led me to their bedroom. Mr. Jeff followed, making sure to caress my ass and balls. I got excited knowing these two older men were going to use me.

I was put on my knees as they stood over me. I looked up as they kissed each other before I took both of their cocks in my hands. Mr. Jeff instructed me on how to suck and lick Mr. Bill and himself. Right away, I loved the smell and taste of another cock. I obeyed the men as they held my arms and began fucking my mouth. My hair was pulled by Mr. Jeff as Mr. Bill held my face.  

He sawed his cock in and out of my mouth. Mr. Jeff got down with me and taught me how to relax and fully take Mr. Bill’s seven-inch cock down my throat. I was in boy whore heaven as I suck each cock so hard they were leaking their salty pre-cum on my lips and face.

 My own cock was throbbing and aching as Mr. Bill stood me up. We kissed as Mr. Jeff knelt and sucked my cock. His mouth worked slow and smooth on my cock as his finger caressed my balls and ass. I found myself pushing down as Mr. Jeff’s wet finger teased my asshole. Mr. Jeff said I was ready, and Mr. Bill bent me over his bed. I was nervous as he lubed my ass and began finger fucking my asshole. There was a slight pain at first, but as they worked my ass, I began to feel a fantastic sensation overtake my body. Mr. Bill then lubed his cock and placed the tip as my tight puckered hole.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

Mr. Jeff laid in front of me with his legs spread. I whimpered out as Mr. Bill’s cock slowly pushed inside me. Inch by inch, my boi pussy was being impaled. I was sweating and grunting as I felt Mr. Bill’s balls touch my balls. He was fully buried inside me, and he held my hips and rested his thick cock inside me. I was breathing hard as his shaft stretched me. The sensation in my bowels started to tingle, and I began to feel the urge to push back on Mr. Bill’s dick.

I moaned as I wiggled my hips. He gave me a spanking and asked me if I wanted to be fucked. I blurted out like a slut that I wanted him to fuck me as I pushed my ass back against his hips. Then my hair was pulled, and Mr. Jeff’s cock slipped into my mouth. I moaned around his shaft as Mr. Bill began fucking me. The bed shook, and the smell of sex filled the room. Mr. Jeff told me what an excellent dirty slut I was as he pulled his cock out and smeared it along my face. I did feel dirty and sexy as my body shook with Mr. Bill’s thrusts. I licked down Mr. Jeff’s shaft to his balls, making him moan.

I could see his smooth puckered asshole right below, and I trailed my tongue to his ass. Mr. Jeff moaned in high approval as he pushed his asshole onto my tongue. Mr. Bill’s cock swelled hard, and his guttural grunts got louder. I began moaning with him as my own cock throbbed and flopped below me.

Every thrust was hitting my male g spot and driving me wild. Mr. Bill yelled out he was going to cum about the same time I felt my balls tighten. All I could do was let Mr. Jeff rub his cock on my lips as my own cock began to squirt my cum onto the bed.

Mr. Bill reached around and jacked my cock as jet after jet of my cum blasted from my hard cock. Mr. Bill’s cock then exploded deep inside me. I whimpered as I felt every rope of seed splash inside my bowels. Squirt after squirt vibrated inside me before Mr. Bill pulled out. Mr. Jeff was rock hard and up, ready for his turn. He rolled me onto my back and held my legs as he slipped his cock into the cummy mess in my ass. I opened my mouth as Mr. Bill pushed his dirty cock between my lips. I obeyed when he told me to clean his filthy cock, and I loved the taboo taste of my asshole and his tangy seed.

I sucked as Mr. Jeff slammed his hips against my ass. My cock flopped as it got harder with each thrust. Mr. Bill bent down, taking my hard cock into his mouth as Mr. Jeff held my legs high as he drilled me. Mr. Jeff didn’t make it too much further before his cock began to erupt inside me. Mr. Bill took my next load of cum as Mr. Jeff’s cock continued to dump another load of cum up inside me.

I was exhausted as Mr. Jeff pulled out of my ass. We lay on the bed and recovered for several minutes as I felt their cum leak from my asshole. Mr. Jeff gathered my clothes as Mr. Bill gave me a gift. He bent me over and inserted an anal plug into my ass. He told me I could take it out when I get home and use the mixed cum to jack off.

I smiled and spread my ass for my gift. I was told to come back to their house the next Saturday morning. I couldn’t wait to get home to taste their cum again, much less that next Saturday.

Published 
Written by Stephanie008
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments