Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs Of A Secret Sissy, Part IV

"I get fucked properly. Nothing bad happens."

17
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Weeks went by. I didn't talk to Marie at all. I didn't really want to for a while. I wanted to finish having the experience that I had missed out on when that asshole flipped out for no good reason and ended everything abruptly. I still badly wanted to get my face fucked by two big dicks at the same time. And more and more I wanted to get my ass trained, too. It would take a while for that to actually happen, but when it did it would be heaven. This is not that story, though. I'm not ready to even begin to describe the joy of getting my holes filled by two guys for over four hours, letting them each cum twice in my mouth, twice on my face, and twice in my ass. They had planned it that way. Twelve loads. I still love thinking about that math. Only a total cumslut wants that much jizz. I remember begging for more but they were spent. Anyway, I can't do that story justice yet. And I'm getting too carried away just thinking about it.

I hadn't texted Thomas back yet. He seemed like a good guy but the experience of getting thrown out of his friend's place still left a bad taste in my mouth. About a year later, we finally got together and fucked at his place, but I don't know how to properly tell that story either yet. It was incredibly weird at times but I loved it. We watched part of the movie The English Patient (it just happened to be on cable) while jerking each other off and then I licked every inch of his body while he called me a good girl. He put lipstick and eyeshadow on me while I was deepthroating him. He fucked me in what seemed like a dozen different positions. He had a friend who had wanted to join but the timing didn't work out. I didn't care. He was more than enough for me at the time. But I'm not ready to try to tell that story either.

First I want to tell you about John. He lived in my building, alone, a few floors up. He was easily thirty years older than me. That was a turn-on for me. We had started talking a bit in the elevator from time to time and one day he asked if I could help him fix his WiFi router. When I stopped by later on, he answered the door, wearing just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

"Sorry, let me get dressed. Come on in," he said.

I got a quick glimpse of a slight bulge in his underwear and felt a little twitch, my own cock coming to life suddenly. I stepped in and looked around. There was a bed that seemed to double as a couch in front of a TV, and a table with a desktop computer on it.

"There's coffee on if you want some," he offered.

"No, thanks. I just had some. So where's the WiFi router?"

John stared at me for a moment, as if sizing me up for something. Then he snapped out of it and said "Oh, actually, I realized that WiFi is working on my phone, so I think it's an issue with the computer here."

I sat down at the table in front of an orange iMac, which I hadn't seen in a few years. Immediately I noticed that the desktop was littered with thumbnail icons for porn clips with names like "gangbang-1.mp4", "threesome.avi" and "best-blowbang.mov." My cock twitched again.

I figured he was expecting me to notice but I didn't mind broaching the subject. "You might want to put some of these files in a separate folder and move them off the desktop. Just a suggestion," I added.

"Oh, that's a good idea. Let me see..." He reached for the mouse and started to drag one of the files to a folder called "JOHN'S STUFF" but then accidentally (or not) double-clicked it. Instantly the screen was completely filled with a video of an attractive brunette woman, topless and wearing purple panties, on her knees in front of three men. She expertly deepthroated one guy while jerking off the other two on each side of him. My cock, which had been semi-hard, was now fully erect.

"Whoops, sorry!" he feigned. He started to move the mouse toward the little X in the corner to close the video player, but I had another idea.

"No, wait," I said, surprising both of us. "I want to see what happens next."

"Sure thing, kid." John pulled up a chair next to me and immediately pulled his shorts and boxers down around his ankles. "Do you mind if I rub one out then?"

I stared at his dick, which was a bit longer than mine and thicker, just about the perfect size for a satisfying mouthful. "Not at all, I'll probably do the same," I replied.

I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. Then I lifted my boxers a little and pulled my cock out, letting the elastic band squeeze my balls a little. I started stroking slowly.

"Man, that looks like fun," I said.

I looked at John and saw his eyes on my cock. Then his eyes met mine and he said "Yeah? You mean for the guys or for her?"

I didn't have to think about it. I just blurted out "I'm bi and I've always wanted to suck two or three dicks at the same time. I think that would be amazing."

John didn't miss a beat. "Well, I don't have that many but this one is all yours if you want to taste it."

I didn't miss a beat either. "Yeah, sure," I said as if I had just been offered a beverage again instead of being invited to suck a cock. I was on my knees in seconds, with my hands resting on his thighs.

"Kiss it," he commanded.

I kissed the head again and again, lovingly. I kissed up and down the shaft. I kissed his balls. I went back up to the head and kissed it some more while letting my lips part slightly. I put my hand on the base of his cock and started to stroke it slowly while I took the head in my mouth.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I let the head slip out for a second and then I looked up at him and smiled. "Can I french kiss it too, daddy?" I asked. I don't know why I called him daddy in that moment. It just felt right and it seemed to turn him on. A lot.

"Yes, french my dick, you little slut. Get it nice and wet and then show me how deep you can go."

I put the head back in my mouth and went to work with my tongue, licking all around the shaft and moaning softly. I moved down to his balls and took them in my mouth, licking and sucking them while he jerked his slick cock and bounced it on my face. "Good girl," he said. I felt like I could cum just from sucking his balls. It was so satisfying.

John closed his eyes and put one hand on the back of my head, pushing my face into balls and then rubbing his dick all over my cheeks. Then he smiled and said, "I have some panties in the closet. They're not purple but I bet they'd fit you. Do you want to try them?"

I did. A moment later he presented me with some beige, silky panties and a matching bra. I took off my shirt and stood up so I could finish taking my pants off. He squeezed my ass once it was bare and whispered, "This thing was made to be fucked."

I slipped on the panties. They were a little tight but they felt so nice on my skin. I put on the bra, which hung loosely around my chest. Then I straddled him, putting my arms around his neck and rubbing his cock with my ass cheeks. I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Do you like my sexy panties? When you fuck me just pull them to the side. I wanna keep them on."

He just smiled and said, "Lie down on the bed with your head over the edge."

I did as I was told and looked up at him, upside down. "Feed me, daddy," I begged. Soon I was treated to the greatest face-fucking of my life. He slowly slid his entire cock in my mouth and down my throat so that his balls were resting on my nose. He held it there a moment, grinded against my face a little, and then reached out to stick his hand in my panties and touch my asshole. I moaned on his dick. And then I gagged. He took it out for a second to let me breathe and then started fucking my throat faster and harder. I gagged again.

"That's right. Gag on it, whore." He took it out again and put his balls in my mouth. I sucked on them eagerly. Then he moved up so that his ass was right above my mouth. I didn't hesitate to lick his asshole and I moaned loudly to show him how much I enjoyed it. He stroked his cock fast and told me what a dirty little whore I was. I loved every second of it.

"Do you want some cum?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," I answered, trying to nod my head.

"Soon," he said. "You can drink my cum after I fuck you. Now get on your hands and knees like a good slut."

Again, I did as I was told and in a moment he was inside me, his hands holding my sides and his balls slapping against my ass. He fucked me with a steady rhythm for a good five minutes, talking dirty and telling me how good my boy-pussy felt. I pushed back on his cock and tried to squeeze it with my asshole. Suddenly, I felt something. It was a completely new sensation. I could tell I was building to climax but my own cock wasn't being stimulated at all. I was about to cum from being fucked in the ass. I cried out so loudly that I was afraid the neighbors would hear. "Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!"

"That's a good, slut. Cum on daddy's dick." I shuddered and almost collapsed. I felt the orgasm slowly spread through my whole body. I practically screamed. It felt so good. I shivered and he pulled out quickly and told me to get on my knees.

"Look at me while you drink my cum," he said. He forced his cock all the way to the back of my mouth and then pushed further. We locked eyes. I felt the head enter my throat and then felt it start to pulse. I had no choice but to swallow it immediately. He pulled it out of my throat and filled my mouth with more cum. Then he tapped it on my face; a couple of last spurts covering the side of my nose and my cheek. He used his dick to push it into my mouth. "Don't swallow it yet, you nasty little cumslut. Mmm... good girl. You love cum, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Let's see how much you love cum. Gargle it for me."

It felt so naughty. I threw my head back and gargled like it was mouthwash. While I was gargling he stuck his dick back in my mouth and swirled the cum around. Then he wiped his cum-covered shaft all over my face. I took my hand and tried to wipe it all into my mouth, not wanting to waste any of it. I gargled some more and then swallowed it with a satisfied "ahhh" sound.

"Thank you, daddy."

"And thank you for being such a good slut," he said. "Now go take a shower."

I let him fill my holes all afternoon. I lost track of how many times we fucked or how many loads I swallowed. I went back to see him the next afternoon but he said he wasn't ready yet. I straddled him again and we kissed. "I'll see you tomorrow then," I whispered.

Published 
Written by brooklyndan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments