Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Boss Daddy Chapter 2

"Me And Daddy Have Fun."

61
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I barely had the words out of my mouth before ’Daddy’ was taking my hand and pulling me inside the house and quickly closing and locking the door.

He smiled and said, “Sorry about that, but I have nosey neighbors. Wouldn't want them telling the wife.”

I told him, “Hey, it's ok, I understand.”

He then said, “How about you drop that suitcase and come over here and give Daddy a big kiss.”

I did just that, I just opened my hand, releasing the handle of my suitcase, letting it fall to the floor. ‘Daddy’ was dressed in just a bathrobe and I could already see the tent sticking out the front of it.

I had never kissed anyone before except for my mom and grandmother, so I just touched my lips to his. When I did that he put one hand on the back of my head and the other on my waist and pulled me close to him. I felt his stiff cock poke me when he did.

I felt him slip his tongue in my mouth and I liked it. I slipped him my tongue and he sucked on it. Then I sucked his. When we broke the kiss he asked, “Have you ever kissed anyone before?”

I told him, “None other than family.”

He said, “Well, we will have to work on your kissing.”

I blushed and he said, ”You look even sexier in person than you did on your laptop.”

He must have seen me staring at the tent in his bathrobe because he asked, as he started to untie the belt from his robe, “Do you want a closer look?”

I slowly nodded my head yes. I took a step back and he slowly undid the robe belt and let his robe fall to the floor. He was now standing there in front of me completely naked, his robe in a pile at his feet.

My heart was beating so fast, I just stood there frozen like a statue. Precum was already leaking from the tip of his cock. He used his fingers to get some of the precum from his cock and then he told me, “Lick my fingers clean like a good girl, sweety.”

I looked into his eyes and slowly licked his fingers clean one by one. He whispered, “You like that, don't you?

My eyes never left his and I just nodded my head again. He pulled his hand away from my mouth and placed both his hands on my shoulders and said, “Well, there's more where that came from.”

When he pushed down on my shoulders with his hands I knew what he wanted, so I went to my knees in front of him. I now had a cock in my face for the very first time in my life.

Again I just froze. When I didn't move he put one hand on the back of my head and used his other hand to guide the tip of his cock to my lips. He asked me, “This is what you want, isn't it?”

I didn't answer. I just looked up at him and slowly parted my lips. He put just the head of his cock in my mouth and then said, “We'll take it slow. We have all weekend. Just take what you can handle, baby.”

As I sucked on the head of his cock, ‘Daddy’ reached back and slowly slid my panties down. When I felt him slowly run his fingertips over my bare ass I thought for sure I was going to blow my load, but somehow I controlled it.

He told me, “Don't take your mouth off my cock unless I do something you don't like, ok.”

With just the top of his cock in my mouth I looked up at him and smiled. ‘Daddy' used both his hands now to spread my ass cheeks. I could feel him probing my hole with a finger.

He said, “Mmmm, my little girl is tight. Is my princess a virgin?”

Again I looked up at him and smiled. He then said, “You don't want to leave here a virgin…do you?”

I just shook my head for my answer. He tried to enter a finger and I gasped. He immediately stopped and said, “I guess I will have to give my little girl's ass a lot of attention.”

He then put a hand on the back of my head again and said, “Now, let's see how much of ‘Daddy's’ cock his little princess can take shall we?”

He didn't wait for a response, he just slowly started to push my head down on his cock. I didn't resist, even when I started to gag and choke on his cock when I only had about half his cock down my throat.

His cock was so thick it was stretching my mouth to its limits. I knew my mouth would be sore the next day. ‘Daddy’ stopped pulling my mouth down on his cock, but he did keep his hand on the back of my head so I couldn't pull my mouth off.

He asked me, “Do you want to keep going? If yes, slap my thighs with your hands.”

My hands had been on his thighs since I went to my knees. So I gently slapped his thighs about six times really fast. He told me, with a chuckle, “Ok, ok. One slap was enough.”

Then he slowly started pulling my mouth down on his cock again. The more of his cock that went down my throat the more I gagged and choked, and the more it made the sides of my mouth hurt. But I didn't care, this is what I wanted.

He kept sliding his cock down my throat until I felt his balls on my chin and his pubic hairs on my nose. Then he just held my head like that for what seemed like an eternity. He told me, “I'm going to let go of your head so you can suck my cock. Don't take it completely out of your mouth.”

When he pulled his hand away from my head I just wanted to pull my mouth completely off his cock and gasp for air. But I didn't. I was afraid that if I disobeyed him he would tell me to leave. And I didn't want that. So I just pulled my mouth off his cock until just the head was in my mouth.

As I sucked him I took enough down my throat to make me gag and choke. He told me, as he gently stroked both sides of my face with his fingertips and looked into my eyes, “Hey, just take what you can handle. Don't force yourself, baby.”

I wanted to take him balls deep to make him happy but I just couldn't. I thought, maybe with practice I will be able to. I just did like ‘Daddy’ said, I just took as much of his cock as I was comfortable with.

I kept my hands on his thighs as I sucked his cock. I think I sucked on about half of it without gagging and choking. He seemed to be happy with that. I didn't try anything fancy. I just bobbed my head up and down on his cock.

Emily_Turnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_Turnerr

I started slow, then when he started moaning I sped up. Then he gave me a little love slap on my ass with his hand and told me, “Slow down baby girl. Daddy doesn't want to shoot his load just yet.”

I did as he said and slowed down. Next thing I knew he was wrapping his hand around my cock and slowly jerking me. He said, “Let's see how big your clitty gets for Daddy.”

My hand was the only hand to ever touch my cock. I thought I was going to shoot my load right then and there. Somehow I kept myself from cumming. I think my cock grew bigger than it ever had before. But that was probably because it wasn't my hand jerking me.

I don't know if he really meant it or not, but he said, “Mmmm, my baby girl has a big clitty, doesn't she.”

I didn't respond. I just kept sucking his cock. He told me, “Make Daddy cum then daddy will make his little girl cum.”

I took that as a sign to suck faster. I moved my hands from his thighs. I used one hand to his cock as I continued​ to suck him, then I used my other hand to play with his balls. He started moaning again and I sucked as fast as I could. Daddy moaned louder and faster and soon he was filling my mouth with his load. The first load I ever got.

I wanted to pull my mouth off his cock when he started coming but I thought twice about it and didn't. I swallowed every drop. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it was going to. Daddy then helped me to my feet and kissed me and asked, “Are you ready to cum now”

I smiled and said, “If that's what Daddy wants.”

He didn't answer, he just dropped to his knees and slowly started jacking my cock. I was leaking precum. He used his tongue to lick it up, then he tongued my pee slit. God, it felt sooo good!

Then in one quick motion he made my cock disappear into his mouth and down his throat all the way to my balls. My cock felt good in his throat.

The way his throat felt on my cock was amazing. I had never felt anything like it. Then he slowly began sucking me. He pulled his mouth off my cock except for the head then he would go all the way back down to my balls.

Being it was my first blowjob I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out very long before cumming. He seemed to be enjoying sucking my cock, so I held out as long as I could.

When he felt me shoot my load, daddy took me balls deep down his throat again and swallowed every drop.

When I started cumming he used one hand to play with my balls. He told me later he did that because it would make me cum more.

When I was done cumming he stood up and kissed me. As we kissed he gave me some of my cum from his mouth. I was so turned on.

He told me, “Follow me to my room.”

Of course I did as he told me. When we got to his room he told me, “I want you to fuck daddy's ass.”

I didn't know what to say. I had just assumed I would be the one getting used. I must have had a confused look on my face because he said, “Anything wrong?”

I gave him a sheepish smile and said, “Uh, N-no, but…?”

He asked, ”But, what?”

I said, “Well, I just thought you would be using me.”

He said, “I like my partners to get as much pleasure as I do.”

He asked me, “Is it ok if we fuck bareback, or do you want to use protection?”

I asked, “Which do you prefer?”

He said, “Personally I prefer bareback. But we can use protection if you want.”

Well, I wanted to make him happy so I told him, “Bareback is ok with me.”

Daddy then asked me, “Do you want to fuck my ass first?”

I smiled and said, “No, you do me first.”

He told me, “Get on the bed on your back.”

I quickly did as he told me. I was confused. I assumed he would fuck me Doggystyle. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up so my feet were next to my head and he told me, “Grab your ankles and keep your legs just like that.”

Again I did as Daddy told me. Instead of fucking me he put his face down by my ass and stuck his tongue in me. God, it felt great! He was using his spit to get me all wet down there. I could feel his nose in my hole as he sniffed my ass.

He finally pulled away and he guided the tip of his cock to my hole. I said, “Hey, hey! You're going to use lube, right?”

He told me, “My spit is plenty.”

My asshole had only ever been an exit. I'd never even had an enema or a suppository or anything in it. So the tip of his cock was a whole new sensation for me. It felt like he was trying to shove a bowling ball in my ass.

The pain was excruciating, then the pain from when he was finally able to get the head of his cock in my ass was almost unbearable. I bit my lip so hard to keep from crying out in pain I almost drew blood.

Once he had the head of his cock in my ass he didn't even give me a breather. He just kept pushing his cock in me and he didn't stop until he was balls deep. Once he was all the way in me he kissed my lips and I practically screamed into his mouth.

We held the kiss as he fucked my asshole. Once we got into a rhythm he reached down between us and jerked my cock. I couldn't take any pleasure from it because of the pain in my ass.

The pain was horrible. I thought, how can anyone like being fucked like this. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and I was enjoying daddy's cock in my ass. When I started moaning he broke the kiss and we both moaned.

Out of breath, he whispered in my ear, “You…like…being…fucked…in…the…ass…don't…you…baby…girl.”

I whispered back, “Yes, Daddy! I do!”

I really did. No pleasure from jacking off, ever felt like his cock felt as he fucked me. I didn't want the sensation to end. But after another minute or two I felt Daddy give a hard shove and bury his cock balls deep in my ass, then I felt the first load of cum ever shoot up my ass, filling me two overflowing.

Once he had emptied his balls in my ass he quickly got up and brought his still hard cock up to my face, he replaced my hands holding my ankles and told me, “Lick daddy's cock clean like a good girl.”

I used my hands to hold his cock and then I licked it clean like he told me. I wanted to make Daddy happy.

Next Chapter; I Get To Fuck Daddy's Ass. I Can't Wait.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments