Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost In Lust

"Took a chance on the internet and paid the price"

38
14 Comments 14
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My wife's interest in sex had long since waned. Blame our many kids she's tending to or my own overactive libido; the result was the same: morning shower masturbation. Let's face it, that particular activity only goes so far and it wasn't long before I took to the internet to find oral gratification. Unfortunately, my ads only had men reply. Thank you very much, but I'm very comfortable in my manhood and wasn't interested in having a guy suck me. But after a couple of months, I had to admit that one mouth was as good as another. It wasn't, after all, my mouth doing the deed. I could still claim full masculinity afterward.

I answered a reply from a guy that promised he was talented and would have me orgasm like a fountain. Better yet, he was close to where I worked and could easily stop by when I got out. We made a plan and I headed to his home the next day. I'll admit I was nervous about meeting a guy I'd only met online, but my libido was raging, and I decided to throw caution to the wind and finally get off with something other than my hand.

It was a small house, maybe a thousand square feet or so, but with pleasant curb-appeal and groomed lawn. Like it mattered. I wasn't there to make a real estate deal, for chrissake. A quick blow and go required a mouth and privacy. Anything else didn't matter. He opened the door and invited me in without saying anything. He just led me to the end of a short hall that was his bedroom. 

Once inside, he indicated that I should remove my clothes. This was a very risky activity I was about to participate in and if there were a time for me to balk, it was then. But I didn't. My dick needed attention more than my common sense did. I sheepishly stripped nude.

He guided me to his single bed and had me lie on my back, putting my knees up and spreading my legs. I've never felt more exposed - let alone in front of another man. He then began to remove his own clothing. The look of hunger in his eyes had me remind him that the encounter was to be one-way. Him on me. It was disconcerting when he winked at me and smiled. 

Before I could demand an assuring reply, he was between my legs and taking my semi-erect cock into his mouth. The feeling of his warm, wet mouth sucking on my dick soon had me under his control. Even my wife in her heyday never felt that good. I was in heaven. I decided to rely on our earlier, no-reciprocation agreement and settle in to enjoy the sensations being provided.

He was slow with long bobbing on my manhood. I could hear and feel warm saliva oozing out of his mouth and wet my balls. I couldn't believe I agreed to the experience and was so glad that I did. I didn't think that I'd last very long and could feel my balls gathering semen in preparation for orgasm, but then he changed his technique. He switched from bobbing on my cock to licking my balls. Another wave of sensation came over me and I lifted my ass higher in response. If that weren't enough, he reached his tongue even lower and began lapping my anus while grinding his nose into my wet balls. Another wave of sensation dizzied my head and I raised myself higher.

I was on the edge before, but glad I didn't cum. I may have not experienced the glorious feelings I was. I've never had my anus licked and tongue-probed before. Heaven was a word that simply wouldn't suffice. Whatever cautions and unease I felt before were eroding away. I couldn't help but take my cock in my hand and begin to jack, but he slapped it away. It was as if he was telling me that it was up to him as to how and when I'd cum. I complied. 

WIth my ass still up off of his bed, he shifted himself to take my shaft back into his mouth and replace his tongue on my anus with his finger. Whoa! Another new sensation and another wave of ecstasy. It wasn't long before his finger massage turned into a finger probe. My head was spinning and I could feel his finger inching deeper into my ass. What an incredible sensation! His mouth slowly bobbing on my dick and his finger fucking my ass was enough to have me moan out loud. It wasn't long before I began bucking with spasms of sensation. Then a second finger found its way inside. Holy shit! Then a third. This wasn't gay, was it? Did I cross a line? I didn't know and didn't care at that point. I just rocked my head side to side and bucked my ass onto his fingers as his head bobbed my cock in wild abandon, pushing myself to the edge of his bed.

LittleXAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleXAngel

"Well, well. What do we have here?" a strange voice said from the door.

What the fuck! My mind reeled in sudden shame, embarrassment and the shock of being caught in such a compromising position. I got a glimpse of a man standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips before I turned my head away and tried my level best to disappear. My host never missed a beat and continued flooding me with exotic sensations. I wanted him to stop but didn't want him to at the same time. I was in a state of confusion and just hoped the new guy would excuse himself and forever go away.

No such luck. I'd stopped my moaning since the intrusion and could hear the new guy remove his clothing. The clicking of his belt, the unzip of his pants, the thump of his shoes being tossed aside. I could feel my face flush knowing that this would not be the no-reciprocation meeting it was supposed to be. That was confirmed when I felt a cock lay across my face. With the realization that whatever gay line there was left to cross, I was going to cross it. I couldn't deny the lust I felt inside of me, and thoughts of having a cock in my mouth only added to it. Besides, I was caught nude, bucking and moaning to the actions of another man. No point in even trying to deny what I was doing - let alone enjoying it. I once again began to moan and bounce on his fingers as I accepted a strange cock finding its way inside my mouth. 

It wasn't long before his fingers were replaced with his cock. My ankles were put on his shoulders as he guided his dick into my wet ass. Not only did I have a dick in my mouth, but then I had another in my ass, both going deeper with each stroke. The line was long gone. I was officially and undeniably gay then. And I didn't care. I took both dicks with a renewed hunger and acceptance until I had semen oozing out of my mouth and ass at the same time. If that weren't enough, the one guy scooped up the cum dripping out of my ass and smeared it onto my lips before leaning in to kiss me. I was lost in lust and willingly accepted the same tongue that was earlier in my ass and now probing the depths of my cum-covered mouth.

His hand had merely touched my raging cock and that's when I erupted. I was every bit the fountain I'd been promised it would be. The other guy, seeing my unbridled passion, wanted to join in the experience and lapped up the cum on my belly and brought it to the mix. The three of us traded tongues and semen until I was sent on my away.

It was supposed to be a no-recip blow and go. My mind was reeling and ashamed on the long drive back home. Reeling with thoughts of being turned gay and having forever lost any claim to masculinity. Ashamed that I enjoyed the experience so much... and fully intending to do it again.

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments