Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Swim

"Erin goes for a late night swim at the Y"

10
10 Comments 10
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"A side story about Erin the server."

The water rushed over his body. He touched the wall, flipped over, and headed back down the lane. As he sped through the water, he could feel it tugging gently at his cock through his Speedo. He was wearing one a few sizes too small and had cut out the lining so only a thin layer of fabric shielded his tight ass and hardening cock from view. As he swam back and forth, he could feel it riding up his ass. None of this was an accident.

He came to the Y that night with a specific plan in mind. He had worn this Speedo and even chosen this lane with a purpose. As he touched the wall again, he looked up briefly and caught a glance of the lifeguard sitting up there on his chair. He flipped over slowly making sure his ass was in full view before heading back down the line. He smirked, having seen the lifeguard flushed and adjusting himself.

At the far end of the lane, he put the next stage into motion and as he headed back towards the lifeguard stand, he slowed down and, reaching down, pushed his Speedo down his thighs so that the motion of his legs kicked them off. He loved swimming nude and the second his cock was exposed, it started to harden, stimulated by the pull of the water.

When he touched the wall this time, he turned onto his back and pushed off into the backstroke. Grinning and blushing, Erin swam back towards the other end, his thick cock erect in the water. It was at this point that his plan broke down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jim stood up suddenly on his chair, flushing deeply. Who was this guy just swimming back across the pool with his cock out? He hadn't noticed him when he first came in, probably because it was close to the end of a long shift and no one had even been in the pool for thirty minutes prior. He had sent everyone else home and was dozing off when he heard a splash and saw a slim muscular man swimming across the pool in the lane directly in front of him.

"Really?" he thought, "We're almost ready to close!"

When the man came back and flipped slowly around to do another lap, Jim's drowsiness left him immediately. This guy was hot. He wasn't just hot, he was gorgeous. He had the long muscular body of someone who had been swimming since they were a kid and a tan of someone who spent a lot of time outside. He sat up in his chair and started to watch him intently.

He was wearing the tiniest Speedo he'd ever seen, and every time he flipped, Jim could have sworn that he could see his skin through his Speedo. It started to ride up the swimmer's ass as well. Jim didn't see a tan line.

'Guess this guy spends a good amount of his time outside, naked too,' he thought to himself.

This was so much more entertaining than looking at his phone. He started to get a semi himself and had to adjust the red lifeguard Speedo he wore. Jim, of course, hadn't expected this random hunk coming in twenty minutes before his shift ended so he was completely shocked when he flipped over and started backstroking across the pool completely naked.

'What the fuck!?' He stood up as fast as his cock. 'What the fuck is he thinking?! This must all be on purpose!' he thought. 'Fine then; I can play this game.'

He stood next to the edge of the pool and when the swimmer returned, he blew his whistle and jumped in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin was returning towards the lifeguard stand, his cock dragging in the water. He smiled to himself as he wondered how the lifeguard was going to react to his show. All of a sudden, he bumped directly into someone.

He scrambled to get his feet under him and turned to see the lifeguard right next to him.

He froze as the man just stood there staring at him with a frown on his face. Was he about to get kicked out?

Suddenly, the lifeguard moved toward him and grabbing his arm, pulled him towards him till they where standing chest to chest. Erin's hard naked cock was pressed against the lifeguard's Speedo. The lifeguard looked down at him and whispered:

"What the fuck are you doing?" He reached down and grabbed Erin's cock. "You can't just be waving this thing around!"

Erin gasped; he had not expected this turn of events. He stammered as he looked up into the lifeguard's face but before he could speak, the lifeguard bent down and kissed him deeply, as his other hand wrapped around him to grab his tight ass.

As their lips parted, the lifeguard spoke. "It's time for you to get out of the pool. Let's hit the showers."

He let go of Erin and turned away, pulling himself slowly out of the pool. Erin immediately lost himself looking at his muscular back and tight ass and almost didn't hear him introduce himself.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin and Jim hurried into the locker room and the second they rounded the corner, Jim ripped off his own Speedo and lifted Erin up into his arms. Erin wrapped his legs and arms around him, kissing him deeply. Knowing what was coming next, he relaxed his hole, feeling Jim's hands grabbing his ass tightly. Jim pushed him against the wall and licking a finger, stuffed it deep into his anus. Erin's hole welcomed the finger and relaxed even more to take the two, then three fingers Jim pushed inside.

He felt their hard bodies pushed together, his cock against his abs. Jim suddenly pulled his fingers out and with the same motion shoved Erin down hard on his cock. Erin was immediately penetrated by his ten-inch monster. He screamed.

"Oh fuck!! Fuck yes!! Fuck me with that huge cock!"

He felt Jim slide in and out of him, rapidly pumping his cock deep in and out of his hole, making it wider and wider with every stroke. Erin's cock was quivering with excitement and he knew he was moments away from exploding. Jim moved away from the wall, still pounding him deeply. Walking over to a bench, he laid Erin back and pulled his cock all the way out, making a deep suction noise as it left his hole. Getting down on his knees, Jim buried his face between his thick cheeks and started tonguing his gaping hole, licking and prodding his prostate.

This made Erin go wild. "Oh fuck me!! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so hard!! Please, I need your cock inside of me; fuck me, fuck me now!" Erin rolled over and lay across the bench, his ass pointing up towards Jim and his head down next to the ground. His cock was now wedged against the bench, pointing towards the ground. Jim grabbed a cup from the nearby trash can and positioned it under Erin's cock, then plunged his cock back into Erin's asshole.

He was pounding him so hard the bench was shaking. Erin was screaming into the floor. His muscles quivered with ecstasy. Another thirty seconds and the feeling that had been rising in his groin suddenly exploded out of his cock and squirted forcefully into the cup. Jim gave him a few more strokes through the orgasm and then pulling out, quickly reached down and started milking his cock, making sure he got every drop out.

"Get up," Jim ordered, "I have a treat for you."

Erin stood up, his legs shaking. Jim laid down on the bench, his cock sticking straight up. He handed Erin the cup full of his cum and pointed at his cock.

"Get on and drink that; it will give you some energy. I'm not done yet."

Erin straddled Jim and slid back on his cock. He arched his back and ground his ass into Jim's pelvis. Lifting the cup to his mouth, he smelled his own sweaty saltiness and tilting the cup back poured some of the cum into his mouth. He swished it around in his mouth as he rode Jim, tasting himself. He loved the taste of cum. Opening his mouth slightly he showed Jim his load and winked. A little dribbled out the corner of his mouth and down his chest. He swallowed hastily.

"Whoops!" he laughed, "Don't want to lose any more!" He continued to sip on his cumshot as he rode up and down on Jim's cock. Every time he descended, he ground his ass in a circle on Jim's pelvis so that his cock, deep inside him, stretched himself out, making room for Jim's huge load.

When he finished the last of his cum, he started bouncing up and down even harder. his own cock slapping against Jim's stomach. His hands felt Jim's chest start to tense up and Erin knew it was almost time.

Suddenly, Jim groaned and flexed all his muscles, and Erin felt something warm and hot squirt deep inside him.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned, "Fill me with your cum! I want it all!"

Jim arched his back, lifting Erin into the air, causing his cock to penetrate deep inside him. Erin gasped as his own cock started to squirt cum across Jim's chest. His hole clenched tight on Jim's cock, squeezing out every drop of cum inside of him.

With a gasp, and a shudder, Jim was empty, his cock drained by Erin's hole. Erin leaned over him, gasping. They rolled off the bench together, Jim pulling out of Erin, leaving a gaping hole that started to drip cum. Jim lay back on the mat and Erin leaned against his chest. He licked up his cum from Jim's chest and feeling cum dripping down his legs put his fingers down there to scoop some up for him to taste.

"Mmmm," he whispered to Jim, "You taste delicious!"

He kissed Jim, leaving the taste of both of them on his lips.

"Let's do this again next week," he said.

"I'll be here, same time, same place," Jim whispered back.

 

The End

 

Published 
Written by erinlawson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments