Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John Finds A Beautiful Spot In The Woods

"On a visit to my parents' house, my boyfriend and I sneak out to give in to our urges."

6
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"There was no privacy in my parents' house. When my then boyfriend, John, came over we decided to sneak into the woods to relieve days of building sexual tension. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We found a beautiful spot. And our passions took over and my boxers ended up being torn to pieces."

John was my boyfriend for nearly five years. In that time we only both went to stay with my family once. We were both twenty-two; my old childhood room still only had a single bed. When I was about sixteen I broke the door in a fit of teenage anger. It didn't close and we had no real privacy. To make things worse, the house wasn't huge, the walls were thin and my parents were always at home. There was never a moment alone.

It was the middle of summer and, at night, we would cram into my old single bed in nothing but our boxers. Our bodies would wrap together and we would press firmly against each other all night. Sometimes our hands would find the other's hard cock and play with it. But with no release. After three days of this, it was more than I could take! I had to think of something. I remembered that half an hour walk from my house, there were some woods over the railway. I had gone drinking there as a teenager a few times. We never saw anybody else. I texted John with the proposal. He immediately said yes.

I told my parents we were going to visit a friend of mine, rushed out the door and set off on our journey. Whenever there were no people around we would tease each other. We would say what we were going to do once we reached the woods and I would feel John's arse or cock through his jeans. If there was someone nearby, and they were cute, we'd talk about what we would both to do to them, if they'd let us. As we moved away from civilisation John would stop me and press his lips against mine. Then he would run his hands under my shirt and into my jeans.

I had never been so horny. It was like an all-consuming heat, deep inside the most primal part of my brain. The hot, summer sun compounded the feeling. It made me so aware of my body; how heavy my clothes were and how much I wanted to take them off and feel a breeze on my naked skin. I was so hard and I could feel that the head of my cock was wet with precum.

We finally got to the woods. I consumed with anticipation as John laid me down on the soft ground under the shade of a tree. The moss-covered roots made a good pillow. He lay down beside me, pressed his soft lips against mine and I pulled his body close to mine. John got up with a cheeky smile and started to strip for me. He jokingly threw each item of clothing at me as it came off. I laughed and pulled his boxers off my face to see him standing there, naked in the middle of the woods. His mid-length, mouse-brown hair caught the summer breeze. My eyes travelled down his smooth chest, past the snail trail of body hair, to his trimmed pubes. His uncut dick was hard; it looked delicious.

MilaMartinez19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaMartinez19

"The breeze feels so good!" He closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head. His cock was twitching at me, precum already starting to flow. "Okay! It's your turn!" he told me, as he reached down to pull off my jeans. I whipped off my shirt and now was only in my boxers. These weren't new and had a small hole in the front. You could see the head of my cock through them. John stuck his tongue into the hole and I let out a loud, pleasured sigh, the only sound for a long way. Except for the birds and the warm breeze through the trees.

John put a finger in the hole. Then two; the fabric ripped a little.

"I need to throw these away anyway," I said, smiling knowingly at my naked boyfriend. He smiled back.

"So you wouldn't mind if I..." He tore open the boxers a little more, enough so my cock pushed through. He kissed it again before he pulled hard on the fabric, ripping it right around to the back. He kept tearing at it, like opening a gift you've been waiting for ages to get. All that he'd left on me was a strip of elastic and some loose fabric. The breeze did feel amazing as we took off the elastic band and were both totally naked in this small, shaded wood. The soft, mossy earth was dry under me and my boyfriend's skin was warm on top of me.

I rolled us over and turned so that I could get my mouth to his cock, and have my hips in front of his face. I licked his shaft with the flat of my tongue a few times before I took it into my mouth. I rolled back his foreskin with my tongue and got to work! John reached up, grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into his mouth. His hands traced my spine, cupped my ass and balls.

We continued to sixty-nine and moaned loudly until we were both on the edge of orgasm. We got up and stood side by side, with one hand on our partner's ass and the other jerking his cock, now slick with saliva. We came at the same time. Long, thick ropes of cum that made a heavy sound as they hit the leaves. Each shot was shorter than the last until the cum was just running out the head, down the shaft and over our hands.

We used the strips of fabric that were once my boxers to clean ourselves up and put the rest of our clothes back on. I kissed John and put my arms around him before we walked out of the forest. When we did, we saw a guy walking away from the entrance, about a minute ahead of us. On the ground was a third trail of cum.

Glad he had a good time, too. Shame we didn't spot him.

 

Published 
Written by Joe1989
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments