Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe's House

"Tim has a great weekend at Joe's house."

19
7 Comments 7
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My name is Tim and I am bisexual. I haven’t been with a woman in many years so maybe now I am just gay.

I was married for twenty years and have been divorced for ten years. When my wife and I met we were both eighteen year old virgins. We married two years later. In the beginning our marriage was great. We had sex three or four times a week. Then fifteen years later my wife’s sex drive for me started to fade. We talked and decided to get some porno movies to spice up our sex life. That was the beginning of the end.

***

Mary, my wife, loved watching those DVD’s. She saw the looks on the faces of the females in the movies as they were penetrated by real men with massive cocks. She saw their pleasure and she wanted that too.

After a while she suggested we needed a third in our bedroom. I protested, but was secretly thrilled by her idea. My mind raced as I visioned seeing her being fucked. Just maybe I thought, I would get to touch or even suck off a guy. I have fantasized about having sex with a guy ever since I saw other guys in the shower room after gym class when I was in high school.

Weeks later Mary said she knew a guy in her office that might be interested in joining us. His name was Gene she explained. Gene was married but everyone in the office knew he played around. So I agreed to her contacting Gene.

The next day Mary came home from work all excited. She said Gene’s wife was out of town on business for the week and Gene would love to come over.

She set it up for the next evening.

Mary stayed home from work that next day to pamper herself. When I came home and saw her, she looked so sexy in a new tiny black dress, black stockings and high heels. She told me to get myself something to eat then quickly shower and get dressed.

At eight o’clock Gene arrived. He was 45 years old, 6’2”, 185 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes and just gorgeous. My heart was pounding when he came in and walked right past me. He grabbed Mary and passionately kissed her. He then picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom. I was surprised he knew just were it was. Could Mary have already been cheating on me?

He ordered me to sit in the chair by the bed and not move unless I was instructed to join them.

I did as I was told.

I am a small man you might say. I am 50 years old, 5’6”, 145 pounds, gray hair and a thin 4” cock with nice hanging balls. Most people would say I am good looking but not too manly.

My wife however is all women at 42 years old, 5’7”, 125 pounds, 36c perky breasts, long black hair and green eyes. She is very pretty.

Gene took off his outer clothing. He stood there in just his boxers. When he lowered them out sprang his 8” thick, smooth, straight and hairless monster cock. His balls were twice as big as mine as was his cock. I was mesmerized by his body. Gene was a real man’s man.

Gene removed Mary’s dress, panties and bra and left her in her stockings and garter.

I sat there for over an hour as he proceeded to fuck my wife. During that time he came three times. First missionary, then doggie, then she got on top and rode him to her fifth orgasm. My penis was leaking pre-cum but I was afraid to touch myself for fear they would yell at me.

Finally spent, Mary rolled off him and they rested for a few minutes. I figured he would then leave and I would get to enjoy sloppy seconds. Boy was I ever wrong.

Gene ordered me to get naked and get on the bed. I quickly stripped and went to the bed. He then instructed me to get between my wife’s legs and lick up all of his and her juices. I was horrified, but also very excited. My little cock was so hard I thought it would break.

I got down between her legs and buried my face in her wet snatch. I licked and sucked and savored his salty cum and proceeded to swallow every last drop.

Mary had a surprise for me. She told me to clean off his cock as well.

I was shocked to hear her say that but again it thrilled me beyond belief.

His glistening cock was semi-erect as it lay on his stomach. I gently picked it up and marveled at its weight. I brought the tip to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue tentatively and gave the slit a lick. Mary said, “Come on and do it. I know you look as guys cocks all the time and wish you were sucking them. Open your mouth and take in his cock and suck it clean.”

Again I did as I was told.

After I finished cleaning his beautiful cock Gene told me to kneel in front of him and masturbate. He said, “Tim I want you to jerk off your tiny penis. When you cum shoot it on my cock. After you cum I want you to lick it up and swallow it all.” I did as I was instructed and loved every minute.

Gene got hard when I was licking up my cummy mess. He then turned his attention back to Mary and gave her a very long fucking and once again shot his cum deep inside her.

For the next two years I was Mary’s cock sucking cuckold sissy husband. She had Gene and also many other guys to fuck. I was just the clean-up boy.

Soon she became tired of me being there. She said she really had no use for me and my tiny dicklet.

I moved out and we were divorced six months later.

I started to go to bookstores that had glory holes. I also frequented parks where guys hung out looking for action. Sometimes I even got lucky and had a guy suck me.

Then I met Joe.

I met Joe last week in a local park. It is a park I heard about that is a hook up place for guys wanting to give or get a blow job.

Joe and two other guys had their way with me and I found it very exciting. Afterward, Joe invited me to his house for the weekend. He said I would have the time of my life. He also told me what he wanted me to wear under my street clothes.

So there I was in my apartment getting ready to go over Joe’s house.

I arrived as scheduled and was greeted by Joe. He was wearing a terry cloth robe and a smile!

I was guided into the downstairs playroom, as Joe called it.

There were couches next to each wall and big pillows all over the thickly carpeted floor. A bar was in the far corner and three guys were sitting on the stools. They were all naked.

One was Jake, a black man who stood 6’, was 175 pounds, bald and totally hairless. He turned toward me and I stared at his manhood. OMG it was huge! Soft it hung down at least 10 inches. His balls looked like tennis balls in a large sack.

The other two guys were, Stan and Sid, who I later found out were twins. Both looked like athletes. They were tall chiseled hard bodies with beautiful 7 inch cocks. Their bodies were hairless, just the way I like them.

I was told to get my pants and shirt off. I was shaking with fear and excitement as I took off my shirt, pants, socks and shoes revealing the under garments Joe told me to be wearing. I stood there in my black bra, stockings, garter belt and panties. My little cock was straining to be free but I had it firmly tucked between my legs.

All three guys applauded when they saw me in my undies. They circled me touching my body lightly. Fingers were on my face, neck, shoulders, arms, back, ass, stomach and legs.

I was in ecstasy as I sunk down to my knees and reached out to touch their cocks. I went for Joe’s first. I lightly kissed the head of his cock as I admired its beauty. In turn I kissed each cock and ended with Jake’s black beauty.

Jake reached down and took my hand.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

He led me to a pillow on the floor. He lay down and pulled me on top of him. He kissed me passionately as he ran his hands all over my tiny body.

I felt someone pull down and remove my panties and free my cock from its restraint. My ass cheeks were spread apart and a lubed finger rubbed my man pussy. That finger soon was inserted in my love tunnel lubricating me for what was to come.

Jake told me to reach down and put his cock in my hole. My hand trembled as I held his massive member and guided it to my waiting cunt. The tip was at my opening as I eased down on his shaft. The giant mushroom head met resistance as I continued to force my body downward. Then by magic it popped in. I waited a minute to let the pain subside before moving further down. Slowly I was able to accommodate about half of his love stick.

Jake told me to fuck him. I move slowly up and down on his wonderful cock. He cock stretched me and the full feeling sent chills from my brain to the tip of my little cock. Jake had his arms around me. He pulled my head to him and kissed me as I continued to ride his body.

I felt hands all over me. Then cocks were rubbing my face. I reached out and held and stroked one.

Soon Jake took over fucking me. His body started to slam into me with great force. I was getting the fucking of my life. He lasted about five more minutes before he announce he was coming. I felt him get even thicker as he pushed all the way in my rectum. Then his body was convulsing as he shot his cum deep inside me.

He held me there for several minutes until his cock slipped from my pussy. A flood of his fluids poured from my cunt and ran all over his cock.

I was again aware of the cock in my hand. I turned my head and pulled it to my mouth just in time for it to erupt. It was Joe. His spunk shot out filling my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly to keep up with the flow. His cum tasted sweet and I savored the flavor.

Jake got up and went to clean up.

I went to another bathroom and also scrubbed up. My cock was still rock hard and just would not go down.

I proudly walked back to the playroom with my little dicklet leading the way.

The twins said it was their time now.

They were sitting on a couch and I sat between them. They started to kiss me and feel me up. Stan kissed me on the mouth. He pressed his lips to mine then his tongue flicked across my lips. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in. He kissed me with passion, pulling my head to him with his powerful hands. Sid went for my nipples. He kissed them, licked them and rubbed them with his large hands. So this is what it’s like to be wanted.

Without being told I slipped down to my knees. Stan and Sid moved closer together as I ran my hands up their muscular legs. They were so smooth yet very powerful. I reached to their thighs, then onward to their perfect cocks and balls.

I held each cock in my hand as I marveled at just how beautiful they were. Now fully erect each cock was, I am sure, at least 8 inches long. They were not as thick as Joe’s but still gigantic in comparison to mine. I felt like a little girl with two dolls as I sat there playing with their manhood.

I couldn’t resist any longer so on my knees I bent forward and took Stan’s cock to my lips. I cradled his ball sack and balls in my left hand as I kissed the tip of his cock. I tasted his pre-cum and found it very sweet. I flicked my tongue all around its head before opening wide and taking him in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down as I squeezed gently on his balls.

I wanted him down my throat. I lowered my head further and let his mighty cock slide down until my nose was resting on his body. I felt him pulsing as his cock swelled then erupted flowing his seed directly down my throat. I pulled back so I could taste some of his nectar. I was rewarded with four more long ropes of cum shooting on my tongue and in my open mouth. I placed my lips around his cockhead and sucked greedily getting every last drop. When he finished ejaculating I opened my mouth and looked directly in his eyes. I showed him his load sitting on my curled tongue. He smiled as I swallowed.

The entire time I was giving pleasure to Stan I had Sid’s cock in my right hand as I slowly jerked him. He was close; I turned my attention to him giving him the same pleasure as his twin. As soon as I placed my mouth over his now very purple penis he grunted and unleashed a torrent of man juice. I felt his cock pulse and shoot eleven times; each was powerful and plentiful. I had to swallow multiple times to keep up. Giving blow jobs to those two gorgeous twins was the best experience I have ever felt.

Joe brought out his special padded bench. It had restraints on each of the legs. Joe placed me on the bench stomach down. My head, ass and cock were hanging over the edges as my wrists and ankles were strapped tightly to the legs. I could only imagine what I was in store for.

My ass was lubed up by powerful fingers. Sid moved behind me and put his cockhead to my man cunt. I was excited beyond belief. My tiny cock was hurting for relief as it hung down. Then all at once Sid shoved his cock forcibly into my waiting hole.

I screamed out in shock and pain. “Oh fuck, please be gentle, that hurts, go slow, please wait,” I screamed. No one cared. Instead they all were chanting fuck that sissy whore.

Fuck me he did. For twenty minutes Sid pounded my ass. Stan shut me up by forcing his cock into my mouth. He started to fuck my mouth as if it were a pussy or asshole. I opened my throat and let it slide all the way in.

Both twins reached climax at the same time. My mouth was flooded with Stan’s cum as Sid released his load deep in my bowels.

Joe was next. He moved to my gapping cunt as soon as Sid pulled out. Joe slid in quite easily and proceeded to give me another great fucking. He was so excited from watching the twins that he came in only about a minute.

Now it was Jake’s turn. My asshole was well lubricated, gapping open and quite ready for his massive cock. He slid his long hard cock in my wanting hole. Jake was not gentle this time. He slammed into me with great force. I was being raped! I was tied down with no way to escape. He relentlessly fucked me with long powerful strokes. Each time he slammed in, his cockhead hit and slid past my prostate. My love button was being stimulated. Shock waves were sent from my prostate to my brain and back to my cock.

Jake pulled almost all the way out. His cockhead was touching my love button. Jake‘s cock swelled as he released his love juice. The force of his ejaculation splashed onto my prostate and filled my love tunnel. That is when I exploded!

My little cock erupted with a mighty force. I sent rope after rope of cum splashing to the floor. It was not a ruined orgasm, but a mind blowing one. It lasted for what seemed like minutes. I was totally spent.

After a while I was released from my restraints and was allowed to use the bathroom. I squatted like a sissy girl on the toilet. I gave a push and I swear a quart of cum gushed out of my love tunnel. I took a shower and returned to the room.

I noticed the guys had also showered and were sporting semi hard cocks. I guess I was in store for some more fun.

Joe said, “Tim, you were great. The weekend is still young and I have a few more surprises in mind. Are you game to continue?”

You bet I am,” I answered.

I am such a cock loving sissy girly man.

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments