Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In My New House 2

"After the Louis forced himself onto Andrew, though he did like it, will Andrew leave?"

14
6 Comments 6
19.6k Views 19.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I woke up that morning with my head in the pillow as usual, but as I started to rise up, a horrible pain ripped through me, from my butt all the way through my body. I groaned and flopped back down onto the king-sized bed. I felt my face redden, as I thought of the reason for the pain, my house keeper, Louis Raven; a tall, fit man, with shortish black hair and bright green eyes. I sighed and prodded on ways I could tell Louis, when I moved slightly and another spasm of pain shot through me.

"Shit," I mumbled and jumped, sending more jolts of pain, as I heard a chuckle.

I turned my head the best I could, lying on my stomach and saw Louis, sitting on the couch across from my bed. His green eyes were sparkling with amusement as he stared at me.

My face reddened more as he said, "Sorry. Was I too rough? I didn't think you were new to anal sex. You're just so cute and feminine, I assumed you'd been fucked before."

I muttered, in embarrassment, "Well sorry for being an ass virgin."

I picked up my pillow and covered the back of my head with it. I heard him get up and hoped he had left, just as I was about to raise my head up, I heard his voice right next to me.

"Andrew..." He started.

I interrupted without thinking, "Drew."

There was silence for a second, then, "What?"

I raised my voice, "Everyone calls me, Drew."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone who knows me"

He rubbed my back and said, leaning in close to whisper, "Then I'll call you, Andrew. You need a name only I alone can call you by."

I blushed harder and sent a silent thank you to myself for covering my face.

"Look at me, Andrew," he said, in a forceful voice.

I shook my head, "No."

There was a sigh and the bed creaked as he took his weight off the bed, "Fine, have it your way."

I heard his feet move away and a second later, the bed made a whoosh sound as Louis fell on top of it, next to me.

"Now, look at me, or else I'll play with you any way I want to."

I felt something brush my butt and the pain coursed through.

"Ow!" I whimpered in a high pitched voice.

I peeked at him from under my pillow to see him smiling.

"Oops, did that hurt? Sorry," he said, sarcastically.

I glared at him and than finally removed the pillow, laying my head on top.

He stared at me than smirked, I blushed again and said, "What?!"

He shook his head, "Just your bed head."

My hand instantly went to my hair to smooth it out.

"You get bed head too" I reminded him. ,

"But not like yours," he replied.

I shook my head, "Of course you don't! You have shorter hair than me!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair."

Hey!" I started to protest when he pulled me towards him to kiss me.

His tongue darting forward out of his mouth to meet mine, I hesitated then cautiously stuck my tongue in his mouth. I admit, I didn't remember last night's sex very well, except that there was pain and pleasure, so I was surprised to find Louis's mouth was quite sweet.

After a minute, he pulled away and smiled, naughtily, "I better let you rest a couple of hours before we go more," and brushed his fingers on my butt and smiled, as I struggled to hold back my noise of pain.

He leaned forward and gave me a regular kiss and said, "I forgot to tell you, I'm a bit of a sadist."

He warned just as he grabbed my butt as hard as he could, normally that might have hurt a little bit but after he had abused my butt all night, it felt like all of hell had rained down onto my ass and decided to nest in there. I felt the tears spring to my eyes and grabbed onto his arm as the pain shot through me, throbbing. I felt the tears go down my face as the pain throbbed through my body.

"Why... would you do that?" I sobbed.

He smiled and kissed my eyes to wipe the tears. "Cause I knew seeing you cry would turn me on," he said just as something touched my arm, his hard-on.

I almost cried with joy when the phone rang, he hopped up and picked it up.

"Sky Residence, Louis Raven speaking," he said, politely, into the phone. "I am the house keeper. You are? Who? Hold one" He put his hand up onto the receiver, "Do you know Dylan Token?"

I smiled as I thought of my best friend and nodded. "Yeah, he's my best friend," I said, reaching for the phone.

Louis removed his hand and said, "Here is Mr. Sky" He handed me the phone and I took it eagerly.

"Hey!" I said when Louis gave me the phone.

"Hey Mr. Sky, do I need an appointment?" Came a laughing reply.

I giggled and said, in a teacher's voice, "No, Mr.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

Token, do not speak to your superiors like that!" 

We spoke for a couple of minutes, when Dylan said, "Hey, Duncan is calling, I'll add him into the call."

I approved of it and there were a couple of beeps than I heard a deeper voice say, "Hello?"

"Duncan!" I said, happily.

"Hey! What's happening? Are you feeling any better? You sound ok. Are you eating well? The town treating you ok?"

Dylan laughed from his side and said, "You sound like a mother."

I laughed with them and replied, "I'm fine, Dunk, I haven't greeted the town and Louis..."

Dylan interrupted to say, "The house keeper?"

I growled playfully and said, "Shut up." Before continuing, "Is cooking me meals."

There was silence from Duncan. before he said, "Dylan? You didn't tell him."

I blinked and said, "Tell me what, Dylan! Spill!"

There was a nervous chuckle and than, "Me, Duncan and James bought tickets to come see you this Sunday."

I bolted upright, hurting my butt, but ignoring it. "What?! Why didn't you tell me?" I blinked, as I heard Duncan's mom screaming for him to come down stairs and a second later Dylan's too. "I hear your parents, tell them I said Hi. See you Sunday... I guess" I added the last part, cautiously and than hung up, sighing.

When I reached to put the phone up, a hand shot down, grabbing mine. Louis glared at me with dark, jealous eyes. "Who were those men?" He demanded, which caused me to smile.

"Boys. And they're my best friends back at home."

He took the phone with is free hand and put it up than grabbed my other hand and held my hands above my head. "I was going to wait 'til later, but you made me too jealous."

In a second he was on top of me, kissing and licking everywhere. I was startled by this sudden attack and let out a loud moan. He smiled and then lifted my shirt off.

"Lift your body up!"

I hesitated than cautiously did so and he ripped off my pants and boxers, leaving me naked. He than took off his shirt, pants and briefs.

"Be ready," then he spun me onto my back, kissing down my almost hairless chest down to my thigh.

His tongue danced over the tip of my rising dick and he opened his mouth, just enough to take in my smaller than average dick. He sucked me for a couple of minutes before I started to shake and tense up, my hands gripping the side of bed as I let a loud moan and squirted loose.

He smiled and than leaned back on his hands, "Your turn."

I blinked than stared at him, "But I've never..."

He smiled and said, "I'll help."

I hesitated than cautiously bent down in front of his huge cock. I opened my mouth and he stopped me.

"Try with your tongue first before going to sucking."

I nodded, stuck out my tongue and than ran it up his shaft, hesitantly. I felt him shudder as I ran over his sensitive spot and he smiled. I darted my tongue out, pressing against his sensitive spot, right under the head.

He shuddered and made a very small moan, "Now your mouth."

I opened my mouth and took him in. I imagined I was eating a Popsicle and pictured sucking one without biting. What seemed like seconds later, actually it was 7 or 8 minutes later, he was cumming, everywhere. He held my head down with just enough force for me to swallow everything I could.

He pushed me onto my back and I braced for the pain, instead of his dick suddenly his tongue swiped over my hole, making a small gasp of surprise and excitement. His tongue darted across my hole, prodding and rubbing. After a second, he slipped in a finger then after fucking me with one for a couple of minutes, a second, then third finger appeared.

"Are you ready?" Louis said in a low, sexy voice.

I felt my heart skip a beat and tensed, "Y-Yes!"

He smiled and leaned forward, pushing his thigh against my ass hole. Instead of the pain from before, there was a pop and only the pleasure of being filled to the very core.

"Oh god!" I moaned, without thinking.

Without a warning, Louis went full out, fucking me harder than ever. The bed groaned and creaked as he went as fast as he could, sending my pleasure over the edge. It must have been good cause next thing I knew, I was waking up, it was two pm and I had passed out after cumming so much.

My face reddened when he told me but he leaned in close and said, "That just means I was freaking awesome," and he kissed me on the forehead. "See you later, Andrew."

With that he was gone.

I rubbed my eyes and decided that I would remember the next time me and Louis had sex, no matter how much I wanted to faint.

Published 
Written by LoneTitan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments