Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Always Considered Myself Straight - Part 2

"Roger gets a pounding..."

23
7 Comments 7
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Dr Green got to work. Still naked, he reached over to his pants and rustled through the pockets. Out of them, he took a bag of grass. “This is the special stuff. You’re going to need the special stuff to take my cock in your tight white ass,” he said as he proceeded to roll a joint. 

I sat watching. Not sure what to look at; his still wet, flaccid yet still enormous cock or the enormous joint he was rolling. I laughed to myself at the phallic nature of smoking joints, something I’d never considered before today. 

Finally, he finished, sparked up the joint, inhaled deeply and then sank back into the sofa. He drew a few more times before he finally handed the joint to me. “This stuff makes me so horny, Roger,” he said, continuing, “Though it doesn’t look like you need any help being horny,” as he looked at my already hard cock. 

I took the joint from him and took a few hits. It was really strong and I found myself easing back into the sofa feeling relaxed, horny and somewhat helpless. I lost focus for a moment, I’m not really sure how long, but the next clear memory I had was seeing Dr Green standing in front of me, still completely naked, his body seemed to glisten, every muscle looked perfect and in his left hand was his rock hard big black cock. 

I immediately regained focus, went instantly hard and sat up to give all my attention to this beautiful man and his amazing cock. I reached out with both my hands and took hold of the cock. I slid my fingers down the length of it, cupped his balls in my hands and then guided my mouth towards the beautiful shiny head of his cock. My mouth filled with him and the taste of his cum made me even more excited than I already thought was possible. 

“Take it easy there now, Roger,” said Dr Green, before continuing, “you’ve already shown that you can suck this cock.” He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, “I’m not going to waste any more cum on that mouth of yours, I’m going to pump that asshole of yours full of cum.” 

He turned me around and pushed me down on the sofa. Taking both my ass cheeks into his hands and then burying his face into my asshole. He licked along the crack of my ass, from bottom to top and then finally pulled my ass cheeks apart and buried his tongue into my asshole. His wet hot tongue in my asshole was amazing. 

I noticed that as I relaxed, he was able to get more of his tongue into my ass. It was absolutely an incredible feeling. As my ass was being eaten I heard a clicking sound, Dr Green removed his warm tongue and I then felt the cold feeling of lube being applied to my asshole. 

“We’re going to have to lube this tight asshole before I put my big black cock inside you, Roger,” said Dr Green, as I lay there loving the feeling of him plunging his fingers deep into my ass, covering everywhere he could reach with the cold slippery lube. 

He then stood up,  put some lube on his hand and stroked the lube covered hand along the full length of his cock. His cock glistened and the sight of the big, black glistening cock made me both nervous and excited. Nervous at the thought of taking that monster in my ass and excited at the thought of the pleasure I would get from being impaled by that monster.

“Time to get fucked, Roger,” announced Dr Green as he lay me on my back. I took a knee in each of my hands and spread my legs wide, offering up my ass to his beautiful cock. “That’s my boy,  Roger,” commented Dr Green as he took his glistening cock in his hand and guided it towards my asshole. 

arianemorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianemorgan

At first, he gently pressed it against my ass, barely penetrating at all and then he slowly made a circular motion around my asshole. After each circle, he returned to the centre of my asshole and pressed harder and deeper each time. Minutes passed before he was able to enter me at all but he finally managed to push through the tightness and get the head of his cock inside me. I felt a red hot pain when he managed to do it but didn’t want him to stop. 

Slowly he removed the head of his cock and the release of pain was almost orgasmic. “You want me to put more of my black cock into your virgin ass, Roger,” he asked. 

“Please, yes, please do it,” was all I was able to respond. I was lying there with my knees up in the air, looking down at his cock hovering in front of my ass. 

He guided his cock into my asshole again. Unlike the first time, there was now no pain. I felt the heat of his cock and a fullness that gave me incredible pleasure. I looked down and noticed that he only had the head of his cock inside me, a full nine or ten inches was still visible outside my asshole. 

He then started to slowly move his cock in and out of my ass. Very small thrusts, very gentle, but slowly and surely putting more and more of his cock inside of me each time. I was in heaven. I was in ecstasy. I was consumed with pleasure. Minutes passed and eventually Dr Green had most of his cock in my ass.

Once he managed that he started to pump me hard. Putting his cock deep into me and withdrawing it almost all the way. I noticed that my cock was leaking pre-cum as my asshole was getting pounded by that cock. Then he took out his cock. I gasped in horror. I looked at him and he stood over me, laughing at my desperation. 

Laughing, he said, “You sure do like to get fucked, Roger,” continuing, “Get on your hands and knees, I’m going to fuck you doggie-style.” 

I immediately complied and waited for the feeling of his cock once more. I felt his hands on my hips, he pulled me back towards his cock and without any warning he hurried the full length of his cock into me in one brutal thrust. The pleasure was too much and had he not been holding my hips I would have collapsed with pleasure. He slowly withdrew and then quickly buried his cock deep into me again. I started to cum like a tap, a continuous stream of cum flooded out of my cock for what seemed like an eternity.

I came and came and the doctor started to fuck me hard. I heard that he was close to cumming and just about as soon as the last drop of cum leaked out of my cock, I felt a swelling in deep in my asshole and then the feeling of the hot cum pulsing into my asshole. I never imagined something could feel so good. The fullness of that cock made even better by the stream after stream of hot cum. I never wanted it to stop.

Unfortunately, it did end and he took his cock out of my ass. I looked at it after he did so. Covered in his cum and lube, it was even more desirable to me than ever. He sat back in the sofa and I leaned over and took his cock in my hand, then in my mouth. I first cleaned to head of his cock, something I had to do a few times since he was still leaking drops of cum. Once the head was spotless clean I licked the length of his shaft until it was clean. 

“You’ve earned yourself a treat, Roger,” he said as he reaches for his green bag and starts to roll a joint. Continuing, “I reckon we’re going to have a lot of fun together.” 

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments