Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became a Cock Sucker in Ninety Seconds

"Fictional story about a straight guy becoming a cock sucker."

52
22 Comments 22
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"For the record, this is purely fiction."

I'm an electrician and I fix and flip houses. I'm forty-five, married to a beautiful woman, and until this happened, I never thought I would suck a cock.

A home I'm flipping needed an inspection from the city inspector. I've known George for years, seeing him at different inspections. George is a few years older than me, tall, rugged looks, good at his job, but a pretty casual attitude.

George showed up at 10 am on a Friday to do the inspection for me. I met him at the house and we went in. He checked all the electric in the basement and first floor, but he found a few minor violations that would require some cosmetic repairs. Nothing difficult, but it would cost me about five thousand dollars in materials and labor. As we were talking, a couple of times George mentioned that his wife stopped blowing him and he could really use a good blowjob. I laughed it off the first few times he mentioned it.

When we got to the upstairs, where he was inspecting the bathroom, George looked at me and said something I never thought I would hear said to me. He said, "If you suck my cock for ninety seconds, I'll forget about those violations."

I laughed, "You're joking!"

George replied, "No, I'm serious. Suck my cock for ninety seconds and if you don't like it, you stop and I'll forget about the violations and if you do like it, I'll let you finish me off and we'll still forget about the violations."

I thought for a minute. Ninety seconds of a cock in my mouth and I'll save five grand.

"OK, George, I'll give you ninety seconds, but this stays between us."

"Of course!" George said with a smile.

With that, I lowered the seat on the toilet and sat down. George unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and moved in front of me. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. He then dropped his underwear and there was his cock, about four inches long, totally soft, with a little hair above it and his balls hanging down below.

I looked at him and said, "Ninety seconds! No more. I set a timer on my phone. When it goes off, I stop."

George just smiled and said, "If you want to stop after ninety seconds, you can."

I leaned forward and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I had never done this before, so I just sucked in and held it there. After a few seconds, his cock twitched and began getting harder and longer.

George let me know I was thirty seconds in. His cock was still growing and I was starting to get strangely turned on. George told me to swirl my tongue around.

I began probing his cock with my tongue and a moment later I tasted something sweet and salty. George was starting to leak precum. I instantly fell in love with the taste. Craving more of it, I began sucking harder and moving my tongue all around the head of his cock, which was now fully erect.

George began running his fingers through my hair as I was now sliding my mouth up and down his cock. I heard something ringing in the background, the alarm letting me know that the ninety seconds were up. I didn't care; I just kept sucking his delicious cock. My own cock was now hard and throbbing in my jeans.

Reaching around, I grabbed his ass to pull him closer to me, so I could try to get more of his cock in my mouth. George said, "You're way past ninety seconds. You don't get to stop till I cum. You can swallow or spit it out, I don't care which, but I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

I moaned as I kept sucking him. After almost ten minutes, George started fucking my face faster and harder. His cock was actually getting harder and he was breathing heavy. Without any warning, the first jet of his cum hit the back of my throat. I moved so that just the head was in my mouth as the remaining six jets of cum shot out of his cock. I savored the delicious cum before swallowing it. It was at that moment that I realized I had cum in my pants without so much as touching my cock!

George's cock came out of my mouth with a plopping sound. He smiled and began to zip up.

As we were leaving, he said, "I'm looking forward to that inspection that you have scheduled for next week."

"Me too!" I replied.

I couldn't wait for that next inspection!

The rest of the day after I gave my first blowjob was a blur. I went home, had idle conversation with my wife. When we went to bed, she fell asleep and I went into the next room onto my home office computer. I did some searches of blowjob videos on a porn site. I was enjoying them more than I ever had and I began imagining that it was me, sucking the cocks on the guys in the videos. Then after about a half-hour of watching and stroking, I searched the gay videos and watched several videos of guys blowing guys.

I couldn't believe how incredibly hot these videos were making me feel. I watched and stroked my cock for almost an hour, edging myself. When I finally came, it was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced. I hadn't shot that much cum such a distance since I was in my teens. I was hooked!

The days dragged by and after lots more videos and jerking sessions to guy-on-guy blowjob videos, it was finally the day that I had another inspection scheduled with George.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

I showed up at the house about a half-hour before he was supposed to arrive. This house had some furniture, including a bed in one of the bedrooms, so I put a towel and water bottle next to the bed. At ten o'clock sharp, a truck pulled up and a twenty-something-year-old guy stepped out. He was shorter than George, about five foot, eight inches and looked like he worked out. He came up to the door and rang the bell. I answered and he introduced himself as Nick, George's assistant. I instantly felt disappointed but let Nick do the inspection. What choice did I have? As Nick was wrapping things up, his phone rang. He excused himself and came back in a minute later.

Nick asked to see the upstairs again, so I followed him up. He went into the room with the bed and looked at me with a weird grin. He said, "George told me that if I found any violations that I should let him know. I did find a few things, but nothing to really worry about."

I was a bit relieved, but then he said, "George also told me that you give really good head."

I was flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say, but I felt a stirring in my loins.

"Look," I said, "I've only done it once before, honest. Are you asking me to give you head? Did George put you up to this?"

Nick smiled and unbuttoned his jeans, "I'm not asking, I'm telling you!" As he pulled off his jeans and boxers, I was shocked to see how big his cock was! He wasn't even hard and he looked to be as big as George was when he was hard, about seven thick inches. Nick lay back on the bed and spread his legs and looked at me. "This cock isn't going to suck itself. You'd better get started."

Not really sure what I was getting myself into, I got between Nick's thighs and inhaled his musky scent. I decided to use some of the techniques I learned from watching the different videos and began by kissing and licking the head of his large, cut cock. I kissed down the shaft and began licking his balls, which elicited a moan from Nick. I rolled each ball in my mouth, gently, then began tonguing my way up his shaft, which was beginning to get hard. I took the head into my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it and slowly bobbing up and down, taking him in my mouth. His cock was getting really hard, and when I took it out of my mouth I saw that he was nearly nine inches long and thick.

I soon got my first taste of Nick's pre-cum and it really got me going. I was sucking him in as far as I could and gently playing with his balls. After about fifteen minutes of me working his cock, he told me to lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed.  He was going to fuck my mouth.

I got into position and Nick began working his big cock deeper into my gullet with each stroke. My cock was hard as a piece of steel and I was leaking so much pre-cum, I was afraid it would look like I pissed myself. But I didn't care and let Nick fuck my face as I grabbed his hips, trying to take more of him into my mouth. After about five minutes of face fucking (my jaw was starting to hurt), Nick pulled out and just held the head of his cock in my mouth as he began to shoot his cum. Jet after jet filled my mouth. He must have pulsed about fourteen times. I had to swallow three times to not choke. I kept working my tongue around the head of his cock until he pulled out, leaving me wanting more...

Then I heard someone else in the room.

George was standing in the door, smiling. "Great job, Nick. I told you he was good. I see you got him warmed up for me!"

As Nick began getting dressed, George began taking off his pants and lay down on the bed. "Suck my cock, NOW!" he demanded.

George must have been watching for several minutes because he was fully hard and ready for me.

I began to devour George's cock, working it in and out of my mouth, deep-throating him at times, licking his balls or teasing his shaft. I continued sucking and licking George's cock. He was very turned on and grabbed my head and began fucking my face. I was loving it! He said to me, "Beg for my cum! Do it!"

I looked up at him and said, "Please cum for me, I need to have you fill my belly with your hot, delicious cum!"

"Very good! Now suck!"

I sucked and bobbed my head on his cock for all I was worth. A minute later, George grunted and began filling my mouth with a second load of cum in less than a half-hour. I didn't waste a drop and swallowed everything he had.

When he pulled out of my mouth, I rolled over on the bed, exhausted, but super turned on. George whispered something to Nick and then Nick left the room. George roughly undid my jeans and took out my soaked, but rock-hard cock. He stroked me quick and roughly, and in less than a minute, I was shooting a tremendous load of cum which George was catching in his free hand. He bought his hand to my mouth and made me eat my own load. Needless to say, I licked his fingers clean!

I'm looking forward to seeing both Nick and George again, soon.  I am now a cock sucker!

 

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments