Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hooked

15
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My first time sucking a cock was when I was 18 and in the Air Force stationed at Hensley Field in Grand Prairie, Texas. I was out on the town and horny, which means that since the drinking age in Texas is twenty one, I’d been to a movie at the Up-Town Theater.

I was heading back to base, which since they have no bus service, I was hitch hiking. The local citizens had a fondness for young service men far from home so it was always easy to catch a ride if you’re in uniform

As usually I didn’t stand there very long before a guy stopped. I wasn’t in his car good and he’d just pulled out on the road when he asked, “Are you horny and want to have some fun?”

I always liked looking at guy’s cocks in the shower but I never did anything with a guy just girls.

Some reason I said, “Yes.”

We went to Kevin apartment at Skyline Apts, the only apartment complex in Grand Prairie at the time. I kind of looked him over as we walked to his apartment. He was maybe 25 and about 5 foot 8 to my 5 foot 10. More muscular, I had about 20 pounds on him. He had medium length dirty brown hair. All in all, not bad looking, just a regular guy.

In his living room Kevin gave me a Woosie strawberry soda water, a strange drink for someone his age and a story to read to help me get an erection. It was Behind the Green Door. As I got hard, he stroked my cock through my pants. Satisfied that it was hard, Kevin said, “Get undressed.”

With a uniform, navy blues being the exception, you can’t just yank them off and throw them on the floor. You have to fold everything and lay them somewhere neatly. Kevin didn’t seem to mind the extra time. He just sat back and watched my muscular teenage body be slowly revealed. I said muscular because I’d just played three years of high school football and then boot camp. I was in great shape. Complete with six-pack ABS.

When Kevin finally saw my whole body, he smiled and then he stripped. Naked I saw that I’d been mistaken about Kevin. More muscular than I thought, he had the long sleek muscles of a swimmer.

I was mesmerized when I saw Kevin’s cock. It was about four inches long soft. He went down on me for three minute or so then he stood. He’d gotten hard while I was in his mouth. His cock had grown to a respectable six inches.

Hoarsely he muttered, “Get on your knees.”

As I went to my knees all my nerves, all my reservations, came to the fore. Was I really going to do this? Was I really going to take another man's cock in my mouth? Yes I thought as I leaned forward and gently kissed the top of its head. Oh, god, I thought, I'm actually doing it, I really am sucking another man's cock, well, kissing it really, but it comes to the same thing. It tasted weird, not bad but weird. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked his silky head all around and nibbled at his foreskin as I tried to get more of the taste. Any revulsion I might have felt was gone, replaced by a fascination and sexual excitement. I was really doing this, it was no longer a fantasy this was the real thing.

But all this kissing and licking was just a way of putting off what I was really there for.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

I knew what worked best for me so it made sense to do it to him. But before I could react, Kevin pushed my face to closer to his cock.

Taking the hint, I leaned further forward, opened my mouth and, for the first time in my life, took another man's cock in my mouth. With maybe half of in my mouth, I started bobbing my head, running my lips up and down his shaft.

But that wasn't enough. Now that I’d crossed the Rubicon I wanted more, much more. Each time I bobbed down I went a little further. I wanted to feel every inch to have every inch of Kevin’s cock filling my mouth.

Soon he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I'm here to tell you, you’ve never had a sexual experience like the one when you let another man shoot a load of his hot cum in your mouth and you feel each burst of cum hitting the back of your throat.

Then Kevin had me sit on the edge of the couch. This time it was him on his knees sucking me. Reaching far up between my legs and inserted a finger in my ass.

Then as he turned me over, I saw that he was hard again.

Pushing me down on my face, Kevin pulled my butt cheeks apart and licked in between them, his tongue darted at my taint, that acutely sensitive skin between my balls and my ass. Then sliding his tongue all the way up, Kevin circled my puckered ass in excruciatingly slow, teasing circles.

Then Kevin got up and squirted something cool on my asshole and next thing I knew he was sspreading my legs. Then he was poking his cockhead in my asshole as he slowly entered me, it hurt like hell and for a minute I thought my ass was going to split in two. I started moaning, “Oh, oh, oh,” with pain and pleasure and slowly he started making his way all the way in. Finally after about 10 minutes of real hard fucking, Kevin cummed deep in my ass.

I was jerking my cock so when Kevin spun me around I shot my second load at his face. The first shot hit him square on the upper lip under his nose, causing him to jerk back a little. The second shot hit him in the left cheek and a third shot got his left ear. He grabbed my hair and held my face under his cock as he coerced what was left of his cum out onto my forehead.

What a first night of gay sex.

I can't help but think of cocks as magical things. The way they grow, twitch, throb and spurt. They’re a hell of a lot more fun than pussy. And there’s usually less attitude and emotional baggage attached to a cock than to a pussy.

Since then I’ve been Bi but I haven't had any luck finding another guy like Kevin. But I’m still looking. After all, there is nothing wrong with enjoying another man’s body. And it's better than joining a bowling league.

At least I still had Kevin. He gave me his phone number. Then usually either Wednesday or Thursday when I felt like sucking cock, I’d give him a call. He lived less than ten minutes away so I’d walk out to the main gate and he pick me. We’d go to his apartment and I suck his cock. Kevin never sucked my cock again after that first evening. But I didn’t mind as long as I got to suck his.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments