Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Invaded by Hot Thugs

"Hunky, muscular burglars take over Aaron's home!"

30
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"My first gay story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not for everyone."

"Bye, Aaron, see you on Monday!" mom said as she and dad left the house.

It was Friday morning. I waved my parents goodbye as they left the driveway and on to their weekend getaway.

FINALLY! I had been waiting for this day for months. Being an only child meant I had the house to myself for the weekend, today included! My parents were pretty wealthy, so they could afford to live in a moderate sized detached house in a secluded area.

With no parents I could play my music loud... Eat as much as I liked... Masturbate in any room... Yeah, this was gonna be fun.

Hm. It was Friday evening and I had already achieved pretty much everything I was excited about doing. I sat there on my laptop in the living room. Oh well, I guess I could watch a movie online.

Then, halfway through the movie, I lost the internet connection. Great. It was only 10pm and nothing good was on television. I was bored of video games as well. Going to sleep was becoming a good option right now.

Lying in bed, I heard an unusual clattering sound coming from the hallway. Surely my parents weren't home just yet. I crept to the banister and peaked downstairs.

The front door slowly opened, and two tall men crept into my house, followed by another two men. All of them had bodybuilder physiques, wearing black sleeveless vests, gloves, balaclavas and chain necklaces... Burglars!

"We've hit the jackpot," one of the men excitedly said.

While three of the men had their backs turned, rummaging through the drawers, one of the men looked up.

"There!" he shouted, while pointing directly at me.

I froze in terror as two men rushed up the stairs to grab me.

They forcefully lifted me off the ground and made their way into the living room.

The men shoved me onto the couch and one held me down with his strong, muscular hand.

The men walked around the house cutting the phone-lines and internet cables. One of the men pulled my shirt.

"Phone," he demanded.

"I-In my pocket," I whimpered.

He pulled it out and stamped on it.

From another room, I heard loud hip-hop play from the speakers. I quickly realized that they weren't leaving any time soon.

"What do you want?" I asked the man standing beside me.

"We want what you got," he replied while his strong hand pushed harder into my shoulder.

"Where's the main bedroom?" one of the men asked.

What? They were going to rob upstairs as well? This was a nightmare, it had to be.

"Upstairs... F-First door on the left" I managed to whisper.

"Keep him busy, yeah?" he told the man holding me.

Another man sat beside me and I was pinned between two muscular men.

After a while, the men came downstairs. They demanded for my pin code, as well as my car keys.

"Yeah don't worry," the man to the left of me said. "They're just getting some money out... Should be back soon."

I heard my car start up and drive away. The closest cash point was a good half hour away, so I was here with these two other men for at least another hour.

I came to realize the bare skin of the men touching my own arms. I felt a shameful erection appear.

The man to my left outstretched his arm, resting it on my back.

"Hey... You fancy... You know?" the man to my right asked the other.

"Gonna say the same thing. Can't wait," he replied.

The man to my left grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulder.

They took me upstairs to my parent's room. While being carried, my cheek leaned on his muscular arm while my hands rested on his back. The firmness of his back through the vest material made my erection pulse!

"Surely i'm not gay?" I thought. Granted I was still a virgin but I never imagined myself being attracted to men!

The man threw me onto the bed. For a moment I thought they were going to hurt me, but I noticed something else. The men started to undress. They stripped (while leaving their balaclavas and gloves on). Both had insanely muscular bodies... And their penises were HUGE! I was ashamed of my tiny thing.

They undressed me and howled a manly laughter when they saw my penis.

"Yo, this guy has to be a virgin!" one of the men said.

They rolled on condoms, lubed them up and knelt into position.

The first man lifted my buttocks and placed his penis tip into my ass. I was excited to finally have sex! Yet, terrified that these were masked men in my own home.

His penis entered my ass fully. Holy fuck it felt amazing! But I didn't want them to know it.

ChloeHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeHarris

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, sweat glistening down his hairy, muscular torso. His gold chain necklace swaying slightly at the rhythm. The other man got down beside me and grabbed my penis, jerking it off. This was simultaneously the best and worst night of my life.

I unintentionally made an "Ohhh" sound, to which the man jerking me off hit me.

While the other man was still sawing my ass, the other man got some tape and covered my mouth.

The man who covered my mouth climbed fully onto the bed and grabbed me from behind. I felt his bulging cock pressed into my ass cheek, while his abs rubbed against my back. The other man moved in closer and rubbed his penis against mine.

The two men were dry-humping my body. I instinctively leaned my head into the strong, smooth shoulder of the man behind me and rubbed my face around his sweat.

The man in front took off his condom and ripped the tape off my mouth. The man behind forced me into a "doggy" position. I was now sucking this alpha male's cock while the man behind slipped his penis into my ass. I was being penetrated in both ends.

Eventually, he pushed my head forward and came in my mouth, making me swallow his entire, salty load.

The men got up, leaving me on the bed exhausted, and went to the shower.

"Get up," they demanded.

I got off the bed and was guided towards the steaming shower.

They took off their masks, only to see the most handsome faces imaginable. They had short dark hair, piercing blue eyes and manly square jaws to accompany them.

I was handed a soapy sponge.

"Wash us. And take your time," they said.

Pretending not to enjoy it, I gave them a slow wash. From their necklaces, down to their veiny penises. Their strong hands on me the whole time. God, I just wanted to worship those bodies!

They made me dry them off, then they put on their balaclavas again... Not that it mattered anymore.

One of the men was rummaging through the drawers. There he found my dad's Rolex, and put it on. I instantly became hard again.

He grabbed me and guided me to the bed again, and placed his arm around me. The other man joined us and got on the other side, placing his hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my penis. I could feel my dad's metal watch over my bare shoulder.

They turned the radio on to a rap station, and the three of us lay still and naked for the time being. I wouldn't be able to escape even if I wanted to.

"So, you got a name, small dick?" The man to my right asked.

"A-Aaron," I stuttered.

"Nah I'm just gonna stick with "small dick" he replied.

Both men laughed.

After a while, I heard my car pull up. The other two burglars were back. Instead of the men getting dressed, they stayed in the position.

The other two men opened the door to see us on the bed.

"Fucking hell, you just couldn't resist again, could you?" one of them said cheerfully.

All four men howled with laughter.

"Anyway, we still got some time," one of the standing men said. "Strip this place clean."

The two men beside me got dressed and made me wear my boxers, nothing else.

Once again, the man who carried me to the room carried me around the house to witness every room be ransacked. Anything that was too big to fit in the car trunk was left.

One of the men pointed at me. "What shall we do with him?"

"Take "small dick" with us to the boss," the man holding me replied.

My heart skipped a beat. Their "boss"?

"We'll come back before dawn for some of the bigger stuff," he said. "Don't want to do it in the day."

I was carried outside and pushed into the middle of the back seat of my car, and the two men who had sex with me sat beside me. The remaining two men got in the front.

"Take a good look at your house, "small dick", this is the last time you're ever gonna see it," the man to my left said.

He placed his arm over my shoulder, again, feeling my dad's Rolex on my arm.

The driver started the engine while the man in the passenger seat played "Woke Up This Morning" by Alabama 3 and drove out of the driveway.

I looked around. Kidnapped by four muscular, hot, burglars... Two of them I lost my virginity to. Yes, I was scared, but I twinged with excitement. Whatever happened next, I wanted more of it!

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by misspoppy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments