Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's Me Mum's Boyfriend And Shouldn't Be Spankin' Me

"A boy is not happy that his Mum's boyfriend is going to spank him for watching gay porn."

25
5 Comments 5
37.5k Views 37.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

All characters and terms including boy and lad refer to people age 18 and over.

My Mum’s boyfriend, he told me to hold on to the back of the chair and to stick my bum out.
“No way.”

“Do as I say.”

 “Fuck off. You can’t make me do that. I'm 18.” 

“I can and I will. Now do as I say.”

“If my Mum found out about this, she’d go absolutely bonkers.”

“Well she’s not gonna find out about it, is she?”

“She will if I tell her.”

“As if you would.”

“Sometimes I think you only went out with my Mum so you could spank me.”

“Are you gonna do as I tell you or do I have to force you?”

“I saw the way you looked at me the first time you saw me. I know what you was thinking; Oooh! He’s a nice fit lad. Yeah, coz you’re well into horny fit boys, aren’t you?”

“Horny? Fit? Don’t flatter yourself.”

“You wanted my arse right from day one. And this is the third time you’ve tried to spank me. Well I’m not having it. I’m not taking this from you.”

“Do as your Uncle says.”

He’s always telling me to call him Uncle.

“You’re not my Uncle. You’re my Mum’s boyfriend.”

“Do as your Uncle says and put your hands on the back of the chair and stick your bum out.”

“You’re a fucking prick, you are.”

“Don’t talk to your elders like that.”

“I can talk to you like I want, especially while this is my house.”

“It’s your Mother’s house, not yours.”

“Well it’s not yours, is it? Prick.”

I was pretending that I didn’t want my Mum’s boyfriend to spank me but the thing is, and I think he knew deep down inside, the thing is…I really did want him to spank me. Yeah. I think he knew that really. Course he did coz he noticed it again. It happened the first time he said he was gonna spank me. My dick started swelling up in my trackies. The second time he said he was gonna spank me I got a boner in my trackies and ran up to my bedroom totally embarrassed.

And now here I was in my bedroom. My Mum’s boyfriend, or Uncle James as he likes me to call him, he’d caught me watching gay porn on my computer and he threatened to tell my Mum and I begged him not to tell her. And then he said he’ll not tell her as long as I let him spank my bum. Like I said, this is the third time he’d tried to spank my bum and…I tried to hide my boner but he saw it tenting my trackies. So yeah, I think that sort of gave it away really. My Mum’s boyfriend said he was gonna spank me and I got a boner. It was so obvious he knew I wanted it, a good spanking.

“This is so wrong.”

“What you was doing, that was wrong, boy. Looking at gay porn on your computer.”

“But you’re my Mum’s boyfriend. You shouldn’t be doing this to me.”

“Do you want me to tell your Mum that I caught you looking at gay porn, eh?”

“No.”

“What was that? I Couldn’t hear you.”

“I said no!”

“Well then.”

There was absolutely no way I could let my Mum find out that I watch gay porn on my computer. It’d be bad enough if she found out I watched straight porn, but gay porn…fuck, no way. She’d be proper disgusted with me.

The thought of Uncle James spanking me, it was turning me on big time, making my dick tingle, making my bell-end feel dead sexy. I’d never been spanked before. But yeah, the thought of having my bum spanked by my Mum’s boyfriend, it made my cock feel well horny and he could see. My nylon trackies were proper stretched over my hard cock.

But I pretended I didn’t wanna bend over.

“Please don’t spank me, Uncle James”

I was wearing just my trackie bottoms, nothing else, no undies, no top, just my trackies bottoms. And now there was a big wet patch on the stretched nylon where my pre-cum was seeping through.

Uncle James was now getting proper impatient. He raised his voice.

“Do as I say! Now! Or I’ll tell your Mum about the gay porn!”

I bent forward, held on to the back of the chair and I stuck my bum out. I could feel my nylon trackies stretching tight over the cheeks of my arse. I stayed bending forward waiting for Uncle James to spank me through my tight trackies. I waited for my very first spanking, my stretched trackies clinging to my throbbing dick. And then…oh fuck…that I didn’t expect – When Uncle James said he was gonna give me a spanking I thought he meant through my trackies. The thought of him pulling my trackies down never entered my head. This was well fucking pervey.

Uncle James, he pulled my trackies down over my bum. My trackies stayed up at the front, the nylon tugging down on the swollen head of my stiff cock. Then Uncle James slipped his hands round to the front and he pulled my trackies down over my hard dick and just for a second or two his fingers touched the naked head of my dick.

ReneIce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneIce

He was my Mum’s boyfriend for fuck’s sake. He shouldn’t be touching my boned up cock. It was so wrong. But yeah, it felt proper nice.

My Mum’s boyfriend, he pulled my trackies all the way down and I lifted up my feet so he could pull my trackies completely off and I was bending forward in the nude, completely starkers, holding on to the back of the chair, my back arched, my bare bum pushed out.

Uncle James toldl me to spread my legs. So I spread my legs wide and I stuck my bare bum out some more. My bum cheeks were well spread and the skin was stretched well tight over my bum cheeks. I’d never felt this horny ever. I stuck my bare bum out for my Mum’s boyfriend, stuck it out as far as I could.

I knew he could see my arsehole. And I felt proper rude showing him my arsehole like this. This was so wrong. And I knew he could see my balls from behind.

My Mum’s boyfriend, he put his hands on my bare bum, had a good feel of it. He was getting a real good feel of it before he spanked it. Yeah, I could understand that he’d need to get a good feel of it before he started spanking it so I let him feel it but why…why…I didn’t understand why he…I didn’t understand why he had to keep slipping his fingers in my crack like that. Why did he keep touching my bumhole?

This was so wrong but yeah, it felt nice when he touched my bumhole and I pushed my bum out even more, pushing my tight little bumhole against his fingers.

And then…oooh…he started to spank me. He gave my bare bum a good spanking with the palm of his hand.

“Aaah!”

He spanked both cheeks one at a time, going from cheek to cheek, and the harder he spanked me the hotter my bum got.

“Aaah! No! Aaah! Oooh! Oh fuck! Aaah!”

Oh fuck. Oh yeah. This was a new experience, having my bum spanked and…oooh…having my bum spanked and…oooh…it was so weird. My cock had never been this hard, never felt this good.

All the time he was spanking me he was telling me that I was a naughty boy for looking at gay porn.

“You naughty, naughty boy!”

“Oooh! Aaah!”

“That’s for looking at all those pictures of naked men!

“Aaah!”

“And all those naked boys with their stiff dicks.”

“Aaaah!”

“And that’s for getting a hard-on sitting at your computer.”

“Aaaah! No! Aaah!”

“Dirty boy!”

“Aaaah! Please! No! Aaah!”

So fucking hot.

But…oooh!…he had to get carried away…he spanked me and he slipped his other hand round to the front and he jacked my cock as he spanked my bum.

“Oooh! Uncle Jamie! Oooh!”

This was what he’d planned to do all along. The moment he’d met my Mum – it was my bum and my dick that he really wanted, not my Mum. He’d been using my Mum to get at me, so he could get to give me a bare arse spanking.

He got his cock out and in between spanks he slapped his cock over my bum, spanked my hot bum with his hand and then slapped his cock against my stinging bumcheeks. My bum was getting hotter and hotter till it felt like it was on fire and each time Uncle James spanked it, my hard cock slapped against my belly, pre-cum splattering over my belly and up my chest and in my face.

Then Uncle James, he grabbed my hot dick and squeezed it and jacked it while he continued spanking me, and the cheeks of my arse burned against his flattened palm and my dick burned in his tossing hand and…

“Uncle James! Uncle James! I’m gonna cum, Uncle!”

My Mum’s boyfriend, he took his hand off my cock. I wanked myself off and Uncle James wanked himself off as he carried on spanking me and…

“I’m gonna cum, Uncle….I’m…….ooooh!”

One final smack on my bum, the hardest of all the smacks, sent the spunk shooting from my tossed cock. It was like my cock would never stop squirting. Gallons of jizz squirted from my cock with as much force as Uncle James had brought his hand down on to my arse.

Uncle James, his spunky jizz splashed all over my hot arse, just as my dick cum in his hand. Oh that was well nice.

Panting like a dog that’s just chased a cat round the block twice, I collapsed over the back of the chair, sweat dripping from my body, cum dripping from my dick. Uncle James collapsed on top of me. I felt his hot hand sliding over my body, up along my belly and my smooth chest as he kissed me on the back of my neck. Then he slid down my body, kissing me all the way down my back to my hot bum, soothing away the stinging pain with his soft wet lips and tongue.

After kissing my hot bum all over and licking my crack and my arsehole, and between my arsehole and balls, Uncle James got up and gently turned me around. He pulled me into him, held me tight and kissed me on the lips.

“Now then. How about me and you watch some gay spanking porn on your computer. What do you say?”

My eyes lit up and my dick started growing again.

“Oh yeah, Uncle James!”

So we both sat at my computer and I typed in Gay Spanking Porn.

Lots of pictures of men and boys having their bare bums spanked came on the screen and my cock got proper boned up again.

And so did Uncle James’ cock.

“It’s ok, Uncle James. I’ll not tell my Mum.”

Published 
Written by RobbieW
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments