Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harvey Summers - Getting Boned In His Backyard.

"I was about ready to get the best dick I ever had and didn't see it coming."

16
6 Comments 6
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

That first summer spent going to Harvey's for my sunbathing was largely uneventful and forgettable, but near the end was an experience I would never forget.  

It was late August and I had to start using some vacation days or lose them.  When I noticed a random Tuesday was going to be ninety degrees and not a cloud in the sky, I told my boss I was not coming in and told Harvey I would be using the yard.  Showering that morning I decided to lose the tan lines, going full nude that day.  With a day off work, trying something new must have added needed excitement to the morning because I was super horny, I could not stop playing with my asshole. 

Somehow I managed to get dressed, grab my things and be at Harvey's by noon.  I let myself in through the side gate like normal but this was my first time there on a weekday.  I wondered if there would be anyone else there that day.  On weekends there would occasionally be another person or two there, mostly older men who I later learned were a part of a group of Harvey's personal social circle.  I will cover those in later installments, but no one was there to start the day.

I laid my comforter out in the grass, stripped down bare and applied some lotion.  I started out on my back but I still had a bit of a need first.  I spread my legs some, bending one up and reached around to finger my asshole some more.  I worked it a quick minute or two, give Harvey something to watch if he was peeking out.  Once satisfied, I lay back, closed my eyes and started taking in the sun.  It was a glorious day.

A few minutes passed and I heard the side gate open and close.  I figured it was one of the other regulars, coming to enjoy the day too but did not bother to open my eyes to verify.  I could sense someone close and maybe the faint sounds of pants coming off.  The more enjoying the sun, the merrier I thought.

Then they were really close, right by my head blocking the sun.  All of a sudden I felt something across my lips then smacking my cheek.  I did not need to see it, to know it was a cock.  

Before I could open my eyes, I heard in a low voice, "C'mon, get that mouth open, suck on this dick."

I opened my eyes and kneeling beside me with his legs spread and dick in my face was a man I did not recognize.  Maybe it was because I had been horny all day but this cock looked really, really good and I pretty much took it in my mouth without any hesitation.  

In my brief glance, he seemed to be late-twenties, solidly built, with little to no body hair and his cock and balls shaved.  He might have been a light-skinned dark man or a dark-skinned light man but with his penis getting bigger and stiffer in my mouth I figured it did not much matter at that point.

As I worked on his cock he said, "I was inspecting the roof next door and was surprised to see you over here, fingers in that ass, trying to satisfy yourself.  I thought you needed some help."

He was hard at this point, probably a little over seven inches. I tried my best to deep throat, forcing my mouth as far down on it as I could before gagging, covering his manhood with saliva.  Pulling off, I ran my lips and tongue up and down each side.  

As I put my lips around just the head and licking the underside with my tongue, he told me, "Don't forget those nuts, give them some love too, they have not had a release in a week."

I grabbed his dick with my right hand, jacking and lifting it up to give me better access to his balls.  And they were spectacular, about the size of eggs hanging slightly heavy in his sack.  I took the right one in my mouth, rolling with my tongue, then sucking and tugging gently.  He gave a moan of pleasure as I repeated the same on the left.  

I put his cock back in my mouth, working up and down three to four times before he pulls it out, slapped it on my cheek and told me, "roll over."

Rolling over on my stomach, he moved behind me giving my ass a stinging slap on the right cheek, "Get that ass up in the air." I got up on my knees, forearms to my chest on the ground. Another swat, this time to my left, "Spread them legs some."  

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

I spread them and he moved in on his knees.  Then I realized he had huge strong hands as each one started rubbing each cheek and giving each another slap. 

He grabbed my ass again, this time spreading each cheek apart.  I had goosebumps as he licked from my taint to my asshole.  He then focused solely on my hole; licking it, sucking at it, trying to shove his tongue as far inside as possible.  My hole started to get sloppy wet and I moaned with pleasure, not wanting him to stop.  He pulled his face away and gives each cheek another hard smack.

I could hear him spit, then a finger circled my hole.  I gasped as he slid one finger in, working it slowly in and out and around.  Then a second one slipped in and another moan from me as I push back against his fingers, trying to get them as deep as possible.

"Oh, that what you want, something deep in that hole?" he asked as he kept working his fingers in and out.

"Yes, please," I answered.

"You want that hole filled?"

"Yes."

"You want this dick?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want that dick!"

He pulled his fingers out and moved in closer.  He spat again and I could feel him rubbing the head of his cock against my hole, teasing me.  He started pushing against my hole and I could feel the head slip in, then without hesitation, he grabbed me by the hips and he shoved the whole length of his cock in my ass.  I gave a scream of pain and surprise.  

He held my hips back keeping his full length deep inside me, then slowly pulled back out and then back in full length, grinding his groin against me.  Another out slow, back in, grind.  Then another. And another.  Any pain was now subsiding, being replaced with pleasure with each thrust.

With another hard smack to my ass, he started to pick up the pace.  Once in a rhythm, each time he slammed into me I could feel my ass bouncing and his heavy balls smacking my taint.  Thwap, thwap, thwap.  

I started loudly moaning, my ass creaming on his dick.  I could hear him grunting with each thrust, sweat dripping from him and falling on my back.  My dick was hard at this point, bouncing up and down. This was the best I had ever been fucked and I did not want it to end.

Then he asked me, "Are you ready for this nut?"

I practically screamed, "YES, GIVE ME THAT NUT!"

He kicked the pace into double time.  

After fifteen to twenty very fast strokes, I heard, "UUHHHHHHHH!!" as he slammed into me a final time. Firmly holding my hips back against his rod, I could feel it pulsating, his balls unloading his seed deep inside of me.  I was in heaven.

A final twitch and he pulled out, stood up and told me, "Get up here and clean this dick off."  

I got up on my knees, turned around and took his tool in my mouth sucking it clean, tasting my own sweet ass and the last drop of cum that leaked out.  He dressed and left without saying another word.

I collapsed back on my comforter in a hot, sweaty, sticky mess, trying to make sense of what just happened.  After a few moments, I reached behind me with my right hand and start rubbing my sore asshole.  I slipped my index and middle finger in and out a few times, my still semi-hard cock started to stiffen back up.  

I pulled my fingers out, covered in the spunk that was just deposited in my ass and put them in my mouth.  I love the taste of cum and this made me one hundred percent hard.  I slipped my fingers in again and pulled out even more jizz, this time rubbing it on my own dick and used it as lube as I started jacking off.  After stroking a couple minutes, I am shot my own load all over my stomach in my own mind-blowing orgasm.

When I was able to stand, I got up and made use of Harvey's outdoor shower. Then I dressed and headed home.  I thought I needed to leave before any neighbors made a noise complaint.

For the next few days, my asshole was still sore.  I would get up out of my chair at work to walk around and I could feel it throbbing, reminding me of that fantastic roofer dick.  Also, it dawned on me what the Side To Side lyrics really meant.

Published 
Written by subdudebibottom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments