Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween In Palm Springs

"After a year of celibacy a wild Halloween."

16
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
965 words 965 words

Author's Notes

"99% true"

It was an exhausting almost ten-hour drive to Palm Springs but as I pulled into the parking of the gay resort I was shaking with anticipation. The day before I had purchased black thigh highs, a cock ring, stopped by Goodwill for a pair of heels, and slipped a pair of my wife's panties into my suitcase. Having shaved most of my body hair I was ready to be a gurl.

The place was crowded with the usual patrons, some young, some old, some fit, some fat, and all of them naked. I bought a day pass along with a towel and a small locker. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough; I love being naked in the company of men. Daytime activities centered around the pool and hot tub along with the more interesting and carnal pursuits in the play area. Finding a chaise I settled in, lit a small cigar, and took in the sexually charged atmosphere of the place. After a few puffs, I was ready for a stroll to the play area.

With Covid and a few other personal problems, it had been about a year since I had any sexual contact with another man. I was burning with desire. Slipping on my cock ring I walked the short distance to where the action was. There were three rooms and a sandy area made out to resemble a beach. One room had a couple of benches to accommodate anal activity, another had slings and a massage table and the third had a set up where you could give head while standing up. Everywhere were passive spectators.

I first noticed him when I arrived. He was sitting on a plastic chair smoking a cigarette, about fifty, a little overweight he also had a wonderful-looking cock. Long, thick, and circumcised... my favorite. A quick tour brought me back to where he was sitting and we engaged in small talk while we checked out each other's private parts. Asking permission I reached down and began playing with his dick. As he slightly firmed up I got on my knees and took him in my mouth, it was dreamy.

I always get complimented on my cocksucking and he was soon moaning with the pleasure I was providing. Slow and steady is my MO, I like it to last for both of us. While an appreciative audience looked on I was rewarded with a generous mouthful of warm, salty cum which I swallowed with gusto. Standing up I was hoping he'd reciprocate but he said he wasn't into doing it in public. Slightly disappointed I returned to my chaise and my half-smoked cigar.

In my absence a rather effeminate young guy had situated himself on a nearby chaise, we soon began chatting. He had seen me coming from the play area and asked about the action. I informed him of my activity and of my dismay at not getting reciprocation. He eagerly told me he was also an exhibitionist and if he had met me back there I wouldn't be disappointed. I then kissed him. Sexual activity is verboten by the pool so we rushed to the back and continued our making out. Still charged I got on my knees and sucked his cock until I got my second cum appetizer. He was only too happy to respond in kind. It was quick work for him as I came almost immediately. The release was extraordinary.

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

Back at the pool, I told him of my plans to return later that night for the costume festivities. He also liked to crossdress and we made tentative plans to hook up later that evening. Arriving at my hotel I showered, took a nap, and went out for a bite. I tried on my outfit and thought I looked pretty decent. At about ten PM I headed out to the party.

The place was jumping with most of the guys wearing various leather get-ups. It took me a while before I had the nerve to venture out in my gear but when I did I attracted a fair amount of attention; no one else was in anything that resembled drag. The play area was as crowded as a Japanese subway, Everywhere people were making out, sucking and fucking.

Entering the room with the benches I joined the other spectators. Two guys were getting pounded by several leather-clad bears who took turns pounding the willing bottoms. It wasn't long before I felt a hand slip in beneath my panties and rub my ass. A smile was all he needed for permission to remove them. A big man with a sizable appendage eased me over to one of the now available benches. I have not had much anal sex and I asked him to use a lubricant. He grabbed one of the resort supplied tubes and applied a generous amount outside and in.

It was painful at first but that gave way to a sensuous feeling enhanced by having an audience. I came long before he was finished. I also could have stayed in the position and been fucked by a whole crowd but I was sated and had had enough. I needed a drink.

Another hour or so was spent watching the action and drawing a fair amount of attention myself. I was followed into the locker room by a cute guy who said he really liked my outfit and wondered if I'd like to join him for a drink. I wanted to get back to my room but I did suck his cock as a substitute, he was very grateful.

So ended my happy Halloween. I hope it's not another year before I have the opportunity to be with another man but I must say I'm pretty satisfied for now.

Published 
Written by bibill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments