Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with Dave

"Dave gives me my first blowjob."

30
12 Comments 12
17.5k Views 17.5k
776 words 776 words

This is my first story. It happened back in high school when I was seventeen years old. I was working after school at a gas station in town. Most days after 9 p.m., things would slow down and some friends would drop by the station. Somedays we would drink a few beers at work and do a little partying between customers. One of my work buddy's friends was Dave. He was out of school and a few years older than me. I met him at work and once in a while he would stop by and visit while I was working. I had to work nights, and I got off at midnight. 

One fall evening, Dave stopped by for awhile and brought me a couple of beers. He asked me if I wanted to do a little partying after work. I told him to stop by after I close up, and I would follow him to his place. He came back just before closing, and he had me follow him to a house just outside of town, to where he was staying. He told me his roommates were home with company, but we could hang out in the living room and catch a buzz. He handed me a cold beer and we sat on the couch and smoked a joint.  He put on some music, and he sat next to me. He fired up another joint, and slid next to me and blew me a shotgun.  I was getting really stoned, and he put his hand on my thigh. It surprised me, but I didn't move, it felt good on my leg, and I was feeling stoned and horny.  Next thing  I knew was my cock was growing in my jeans, and Dave must have noticed. 

He put his arm around me and rubbed his other hand up and down my thigh. Then he slid his hand over my bulging cock and when I turned my head he kissed me. I had a couple of girlfriends at that time, but that was the first time a man had kissed me. He was a little scruffy and I wasn't ready for that yet. So I leaned back, away from him, and next thing I know is that he had unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand inside, unzipping them at the same time he was fondling my hard on. I raised my ass off of the couch and he pulled my jeans and underwear down at the same time freeing my hard cock. Before I knew it, he was on his knees on the floor with my dick between his lips. He licked my cock like a popsicle, then he would slide his whole mouth down my hard shaft.  Wow, that felt so hot! He was fucking me with his lips. Next thing I knew, I was in the middle of the floor, flat on my back!  

Paolitaken
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paolitaken

I was so into his blowjob, I almost didn't hear a door close. We both jumped up. I didn't have time to pull up my underwear, but I did get my pants up just as his roommate's girlfriend came into the room. She was HOT, and I think she knew what we were doing because she had a big smile on her face. She didn't say anything, but "Could you guys move your cars for me, I have to go to work." So we went out and move our cars out of the way.

We went back into the house, and Dave grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. He closed the door and unbuttoned my pants and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and my white undies, and he laid me on the bed. He sucked on my balls, and my cock grew back to its full seven inches. He was one great cock sucker. He teased me and sucked me, and after about a half an hour I squirted my hot load of cum. He swallowed it all and cleaned my cock. He licked his lips and kissed me again. 

I got paranoid after I came. I told him thanks and that it was getting late, and I had to go home. So I put on my pants and headed out the door.

I felt a little guilty, but it was my first time. But then it wouldn't be the last. We had a few more encounters before I graduated and left for the Marine Corp. I also sucked Dave's cock later on, and he also took my virgin ass years later, but those are stories that I have yet to write.

Published 
Written by bikergurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments