Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Blow Job of 2020

"Giving my "regular" suck buddy his first blowjob of the year"

17
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
771 words 771 words

Last Thursday I got a text message from my buddy Marc. He said he was horny and wanted to know if he could drop by for a bit. I was horny as well and was hoping that he would reach out so I could give him head.

I was working out of my home office, so I replied that he could come by. While I was waiting for him, I found some really hot tranny blowjob compilation videos and got them cued up. When he showed up about ten minutes later I let him in and he stood next to my desk as I put the porn on.

I reached over and slowly undid his belt and the button on his pants. I sensed how horny he was so I took my time slowly undoing his zipper and letting his pants fall around his ankles. I lightly stroked his already hard cock through his boxers, before slowly tugging them down. Marc is a lot of fun.  His cock isn't huge, he's about 4.5" when hard and cut, but what he lacks in size he makes up for it in beauty, his cock is absolutely gorgeous. When he's really turned on the head gets bright red and shiny (partly from my saliva) and he leaks a lot of precum, which is absolutely delicious.

Reaching around and grabbing his ass cheeks, I pulled him forward feeling his hard cock brush against my cheek. I kissed his balls as I moved my hands to spread his ass cheeks (and his legs). I let my tongue glide over his balls, licking all around them, then gently sucking his balls into my mouth.

"I came here for a blowjob, cocksucker, not a ball job. Suck my cock!" he barked at me. My cock throbbed in my pants and began leaking precum when he said this.

Being an obedient cocksucker, I licked up his shaft and circled the rim of his helmet with my tongue. Again he moaned as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth! I took his cock straight into my throat, as he began to fuck my mouth.

I began squeezing his ass cheeks and moaning as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. After a couple of minutes he let me take control and I was licking and sucking his cock as he began to leak precum. Once he starts to leak he keeps dripping until he nuts. His precum tastes so fucking good.

EsterArmour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterArmour

At this point, I began massaging his balls with one hand while alternating between licking his cock head and then deep throating him. He was about to cum and had me stop, so he could edge for a bit. I went back to licking his balls for about a minute then came back up and cleaned up the precum that was leaking out of his cock. Circling his head with my tongue I went back to teasing the head and then deep throating him followed by playing with his balls as I bobbed my head up and down the length of his cock.

I stopped sucking him for a moment, to put my fingers in my mouth to lube them up. As I went back to gently sucking his cock, I slowly inserted my index finger into his asshole. Working it in and out slowly, after a minute or so I added a second finger, my mouth bobbing up and down on his cock as my fingers were fucking his ass.  He was grabbing my hair and moaning loudly.  "Fuck my ass as you suck me, bitch!" he yelled at me.  I was using my lips, tongue and fingers to drive him wild. 

After another couple minutes of this he was getting close, but I was too ready for his load and I began to jerk his cock as I held the head in my mouth, my tongue swirling around it. Less than thirty seconds later, he bucked his hips and the first blast of his cum went down my throat, his ass clenched down on my fingers as he came. He shot off another five blasts which I held in my mouth and savored until he pulled his overly sensitive cockhead out of my mouth and my fingers came out of his ass. I swallowed his creamy load as he pulled his underwear and pants up.

A minute later he was out the door and I had my cock in my hand rubbing a quick load out.

Looking forward to sucking a lot more cum from him this year!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments